same here thought i do wish it was a little smaller like 4.7 :P but at the end of the day i like the added screen size

Yup, 4.7 inches would be nice but I'll take the 5 inch screen size.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-01-2015 10:14 PM
    Yup, 4.7 inches would be nice but I'll take the 5 inch screen size.
    if the flagship that msft is supposedly brining out with those specs, i do want to see how the 840 going to look like :3
    05-01-2015 10:19 PM
    I'll be happy to take bets and a cut😊
    You always trying to get some money out of a situation...lol...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-01-2015 11:09 PM
    Even though I've been using the Z3TC with 5.0, I still haven't updated my Z3. I'm not fully in love with lollipop. It reminds me of 8.1 on WP - yes it is an important improvement, but I liked the charm of the prior version better. Maybe I'll take the plunge with 5.1, depending on how Sony handles updates on the Z3TC.

I finally got xperia link to work today. So now I can do the ifruit stuff and take calls on the tablet. As much as I frown upon Apple, when I spent my recovery time at my sister, it was uber convenient to watch her take a phone call from her iPhone 6 on her MacBook Air.

sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-01-2015 11:15 PM
    I hope MSFT follows suit on able to take calls on tablets and or desktops. I do think that's a little harder to do since apples controls the hardware and software.
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    05-02-2015 12:47 AM
    Even though I've been using the Z3TC with 5.0, I still haven't updated my Z3. I'm not fully in love with lollipop. It reminds me of 8.1 on WP - yes it is an important improvement, but I liked the charm of the prior version better. Maybe I'll take the plunge with 5.1, depending on how Sony handles updates on the Z3TC.

I finally got xperia link to work today. So now I can do the ifruit stuff and take calls on the tablet. As much as I frown upon Apple, when I spent my recovery time at my sister, it was uber convenient to watch her take a phone call from her iPhone 6 on her MacBook Air.

Lollipop is behaving well on my Nexus 7. I haven't had any issues with it, and I did the Lollipop update the day I got it. It has Lollipop 5.1 now. Apparently 5.1.1 is coming very soon.
    05-02-2015 12:58 AM
    "Lollipop is behaving well " why that sounds awkward?!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-02-2015 01:13 AM
    LOL! I always thought the Android version names were funny, since all of them are named after desserts or candy.

Linux distros have funny names too. Ubuntu uses animals for the names of its versions.
    Fire 29, Josiah23 and sahib lopez like this.
    05-02-2015 01:17 AM
    LOL! I always thought the Android version names were funny, since all of them are named after desserts or candy.

Linux distros have funny names too. Ubuntu uses animals for the names of its versions.

Windows phone uses colours, the cool ones.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-02-2015 01:49 AM
    I just had one of those moments when something suddenly stimulates your higher self and you go into deep thoughts.

A girl at a pharmacy said "thank you" to me for opening the door for her. I heard her loud and clear but I didn't respond. And you know why, because I hesitated. I hesitated to do the right thing. And the reason behind that hesitation, no matter what you call it, is fear. Fear of what other people might think and say.

I had more than 30 seconds to just say something, anything to her but I didn't. They're were a lot of people in the pharmacy but that's not the reason. The reason was that I was being weak.

Almost a month ago,I promised myself that I won't ever hesitate when I'm doing the right thing. So far I was doing great but now it seems it's time to renew that promise.
    05-02-2015 04:30 AM

When I had my S4, it'll make me hungry because it was running KitKat and I would go buy a KitKat bar.

Sent from Mr. Tech Man using Tapatalk
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-02-2015 09:18 AM
    Who's gonna watch the Mayweather and Pacquiao fight today?

05-02-2015 09:25 AM
    Who's gonna watch the Mayweather and Pacquiao fight today?

I'll watch the football match today.
    Josiah23 likes this.
    05-02-2015 10:04 AM
    When I had my S4, it'll make me hungry because it was running KitKat and I would go buy a KitKat bar.

What phone do you own now?

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014
    05-02-2015 10:12 AM
    What phone do you own now?

I currently own a S5

05-02-2015 10:26 AM
    I currently own a S5

How do you feel about it? I had it on test last year and liked most of it except that it was laggy and the camera wasn't the best at night.

05-02-2015 10:28 AM
    It's a living breathing candy :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    Fire 29 likes this.
    05-02-2015 10:41 AM
    I currently own a S5

Isn't that the bandaid phone :o

worldspy99 likes this.
    05-02-2015 10:46 AM
    Lollipop is behaving well on my Nexus 7. I haven't had any issues with it, and I did the Lollipop update the day I got it. It has Lollipop 5.1 now. Apparently 5.1.1 is coming very soon.
    It was leaking like carrying a bucket filled with water on my N7. Outside of the leaks though, a lot of the aesthetic changes I'm not a fan of. I'm glad I didn't buy a N9, as I liked the dimensions of the Z3TC better. But, like WP8.1, it was an improvement in key areas...so we gotta deal with it.

05-02-2015 11:08 AM
    It's a living breathing candy :p

Didn't they made a movie on those things?!
    05-02-2015 11:18 AM
    How do you feel about it? I had it on test last year and liked most of it except that it was laggy and the camera wasn't the best at night.

I absolutely love it!!! I like the look and feel of the device. I did notice a small lag, but I started using Nova launcher and that made it a lot less laggy. I also did a factory reset and that also got rid of the small lag. I do have a little trouble with the front camera, it has a old grainy look

Sport Driver and sahib lopez like this.
    05-02-2015 11:53 AM
    Isn't that the bandaid phone :o

Yes it is. It does kinda look and feel like a bandaid. I have the black s5 but should've gotten the blue or gold.

sahib lopez likes this.
    05-02-2015 11:57 AM
    Yes it is. It does kinda look and feel like a bandaid. I have the black s5 but should've gotten the blue or gold.

There's a gold coloured version too?
    Josiah23 likes this.
    05-02-2015 12:09 PM
    Yup, but it is quite rare, at least over here.

05-02-2015 12:13 PM
    Yea, I used the gold version when I tested the S5 out at Verizon

Fire 29 likes this.
    05-02-2015 12:52 PM
144,439 ... 42884289429042914292 ...