hmmm I would like to watch good movies but since I'm sharing an account with a friend most of his stuff appears there and I watch some fighing movies like Kung fu or stuff like that while he watches zombies and some family guy so all the recommendations are all out of whack

I thought Netflix had a profile feature now to handles the mixed tastes of different users on one account?

Sent from my shiny new Nokia 1020
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-04-2013 03:03 AM
    Well the red velvet cake is really not red, but its absolutely deliciously.
    It'll turn your tongue red though.
    10-04-2013 03:08 AM
    I thought Netflix had a profile feature now to handles the mixed tastes of different users on one account?

I think you're right. I've never looked, since I don't have any roommates.

Sent from my shiny new Nokia 1020
    10-04-2013 03:09 AM
    I just lost 20 minutes of my life - but it was an enjoyable 20 minutes.

Bings image of the day lead me to photos from the ISS page - staring in awe at all the pretty lights.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-04-2013 03:55 AM

Bings image of the day lead me to photos from the ISS page - staring in awe at all the pretty lights.
    Link!!!
    10-04-2013 03:59 AM
    Just seen the Browns won again!! Benjamins punt return was brilliant
    10-04-2013 03:59 AM
    Link!!!
    How lazy are you this morning? Bing should be your homepage. Just click the link in the bottom corner
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-04-2013 04:02 AM
    How lazy are you this morning? Bing should be your homepage. Just click the link in the bottom corner
    Personally, I'm a Google person. Mostly due to how incredibly terrible Bing is in Switzerland. Let's have a look if it's already out of beta here. No, it's not. Still officially in beta, still no link to maps or other stuff like this. It would be laughable if it wasn't that sad.
    10-04-2013 04:11 AM

Yeah the last few Bing images of the day have been really nice. I have saved a few of them on my phone and use them as the wallpaper.
    10-04-2013 05:03 AM
    Yeah the last few Bing images of the day have been really nice. I have saved a few of them on my phone and use them as the wallpaper.
    Yeah was tempted to do the Taipei above the cloudline and the walking on water one from yesterday - but ive got that lockbuster app for my lockscreen which makes pretty good collages of my photos.
    10-04-2013 05:05 AM
    Well the red velvet cake is really not red, but its absolutely deliciously.
    Where's the pics?

Also I don't recommend cake from Costco. Not sure what they put in it but it doesn't agree with either my wife or me. :(
    10-04-2013 05:08 AM
    Morning... :) Not at work so probably won't be on here much today. :P
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-04-2013 05:09 AM
    Personally, I'm a Google person. Mostly due to how incredibly terrible Bing is in Switzerland. Let's have a look if it's already out of beta here. No, it's not. Still officially in beta, still no link to maps or other stuff like this. It would be laughable if it wasn't that sad.
    The only thing I continually use google for is image searches and occasionally shopping. Everything else runs through bing - its a shame you haven't got full use of it where you are.
    Chregu likes this.
    10-04-2013 05:09 AM
    Friends can be so exhausting. But I guess it's still better to have them rather than not. There are just not enough good TV shows and movies to don't have any friends. ;-)
    10-04-2013 05:10 AM
    Morning... :) Not at work so probably won't be on here much today. :P
    Oh the irony - you can be on here all day when you should be working - yet when your at home you just cant seem to find the time.

Im the same though - always something better to do at home than sit on a forum all day.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-04-2013 05:11 AM
    Oh the irony - you can be on here all day when you should be working - yet when your at home you just cant seem to find the time.

Im the same though - always something better to do at home than sit on a forum all day.
    Got a lot of running around to do today and meeting with people. My wife is on the radio at around 1pm today.
    10-04-2013 05:13 AM
    Got a lot of running around to do today and meeting with people. My wife is on the radio at around 1pm today.
    Interesting, I hope the radio doesn't break!

(Yes, this is a fully intended bad joke, nothing lost in translation here.)

What is she doing on the radio? Giving an interview? Does she work at a radio station?
    10-04-2013 05:16 AM
    Take it your under orders to listen in then.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-04-2013 05:17 AM
    Interesting, I hope the radio doesn't break!

(Yes, this is a fully intended bad joke, nothing lost in translation here.)

What is she doing on the radio? Giving an interview? Does she work at a radio station?
    She's being interviewed. She's a careers expert.
    10-04-2013 05:20 AM
    She's being interviewed. She's a careers expert.
    Can you ask her what her professional opinion on my career is? ...no, better not, I don't want to know! :)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-04-2013 05:22 AM
    She's discussing one of her projects here that's shes starting up. It's called a Work Jelly. What is Jelly

It's a local radio station: Brooklands Radio - Community Radio for North Surrey | Elmbridge | Runnymede | Spelthorne | Woking

Guess which one she is :P
    10-04-2013 05:24 AM
    Guess which one she is :P
    Somehow LaRue causes a tingle in my head... ;)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-04-2013 05:30 AM
    Can you ask her what her professional opinion on my career is? ...no, better not, I don't want to know! :)
    She doesn't give opinions on peoples choice of career.
    10-04-2013 05:56 AM
    So there's apparently some truth to the idea that HTC is looking into a dual OS phone. Not sure what I think about that.
    10-04-2013 05:58 AM
    So there's apparently some truth to the idea that HTC is looking into a dual OS phone. Not sure what I think about that.
    Recently commented on a thread on it here. Phone would have to have monster storage to make it viable.
    10-04-2013 06:03 AM
145,203 ... 430431432433434 ...