I'm sure he's reading. Just worried about typing anything.
    Well, he doesn't like coffee and hasn't travelled.
    05-20-2015 12:15 AM
    Well, he doesn't like coffee and hasn't travelled.
    Both very true but with the coffee I'd expect the typical Sahib answer. With travel is expect him to tell me that he traveling first class his first time on a plane.

Speaking of travel. I booked all the important bits for my travel in Norway. :)

A touch stressful that I had to wait so long to book my train travel.

So it's all set now. :)
    05-20-2015 12:18 AM
    Both very true but with the coffee I'd expect the typical Sahib answer. With travel is expect him to tell me that he traveling first class his first time on a plane.

When are you going to Norway?
    Fire 29 likes this.
    05-20-2015 12:20 AM

My cousin lives in Norway.
    Do you know that "Even" and "Odd" are two common names in Norway!! :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-20-2015 12:33 AM
    When are you going to Norway?
    August. First Finland for my wife's birthday and family visits and then Norway for our wedding anniversary.
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    05-20-2015 12:58 AM
    My cousin lives in Norway.
    Do you know that "Even" and "Odd" are two common names in Norway!! :)
    No I didn't know that. I don't know many Norwegians.
    Laura Knotek and Fire 29 like this.
    05-20-2015 12:59 AM
    August. First Finland for my wife's birthday and family visits and then Norway for our wedding anniversary.
    That sounds nice! I'll be expecting some pictures from Finland and Norway.

My friend's father went to Norway on a business trip back in the 90s and got me a nice wool scarf.
    Fire 29 and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-20-2015 01:03 AM
    No I didn't know that. I don't know many Norwegians.

Here are some fun and surprising facts about Norway.
    http://www.factslides.com/s-Norway
    Oh and you might want to bookmark the site too. It's a cool site.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-20-2015 01:05 AM
    That sounds nice! I'll be expecting some pictures from Finland and Norway.

My friend's father went to Norway on a business trip back in the 90s and got me a nice wool scarf.
    I have many pictures of Finland. Lots of post cards pictures too.

We thought about spending a day or two in Helsinki but changed our minds. It's purely a family visit this time.

We spend two nights in Oslo then train to the fjords. We're staying one night in the fjords and we're doing a ferry ride through them. The world heritage part of them. Then bus and train to Bergen for two nights. Then home.
    Laura Knotek and Fire 29 like this.
    05-20-2015 01:17 AM
    Why do I feel that the Office group at Microsoft is really competent. Their Office Preview for Windows 10 and Android just works like a charm.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-20-2015 01:56 AM
    Here are some fun and surprising facts about Norway.
    Norway Facts: 24 Facts about Norway you didn't know ?FACTSlides?
    Oh and you might want to bookmark the site too. It's a cool site.
    I'm starting to question those 'facts'. That last slide about Ikea appears to be incorrect. I thought it was incorrect when I saw it but I went to the website to verify I was right.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 05-20-2015 at 02:38 AM.
    05-20-2015 01:59 AM
    So my L920 is going to get a new lease on life. It's going to become our Spotify/MP3 player in car. Our arm rest has AUX attachment in it so the phone will be hidden from view.

My plan is just to have three tiles on the Start screen. Spotify, Music and MixRadio.
    Fire 29 and Ed Boland like this.
    05-20-2015 02:56 AM
    I'm starting to question those 'facts'. That last slide about Ikea appears to be incorrect. I thought it was incorrect when I saw it but I went to the website to verify I was right.

Most of those facts are correct but some need to be checked to see if they really are correct. 98% of the times are correct though.
    05-20-2015 06:18 AM
    So my L920 is going to get a new lease on life. It's going to become our Spotify/MP3 player in car. Our arm rest has AUX attachment in it so the phone will be hidden from view.

My plan is just to have three tiles on the Start screen. Spotify, Music and MixRadio.

You have so many devices that you can spare a Lumia 920 just for use in the car!!!
    05-20-2015 06:25 AM
    Morning gang! Hump day! (It's all downhill from here)
    N_LaRUE and Fire 29 like this.
    05-20-2015 06:42 AM
    You have so many devices that you can spare a Lumia 920 just for use in the car!!!
    It's either I find a use for it or it gets recycled. I don't have a tonne of devices.
    05-20-2015 06:49 AM
    Most of those facts are correct but some need to be checked to see if they really are correct. 98% of the times are correct though.
    I did check some of the others (not all of them) and they were correct.
    Fire 29 likes this.
    05-20-2015 06:50 AM
    This is funny. If that's what you call a tonne of devices, he should have seen my house at the start of the year...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE, Fire 29 and worldspy99 like this.
    05-20-2015 07:02 AM
    Morning folks. So it looks like the weekend trip is shot to hell, and I'm on the book to still pay full price. My sister will be bummed when i break the news. Oh, well...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    05-20-2015 07:04 AM
    So I pulled out the noise canceling headphones today. I wish I could wear these whenever in talking to my supervisor, and a few other folks at work...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-20-2015 07:05 AM
    Morning folks. So it looks like the weekend trip is shot to hell, and I'm on the book to still pay full price. My sister will be bummed when i break the news. Oh, well...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    That sucks. :/
    05-20-2015 07:06 AM
    It's either I find a use for it or it gets recycled. I don't have a tonne of devices.

Send some my way. I'll put it to good use. 😜
    05-20-2015 07:15 AM
    This is funny. If that's what you call a tonne of devices, he should have seen my house at the start of the year...

Posted via Xperia Z3

People here keep less devices. It's usually a phone and a laptop and that's it most of the times.
    05-20-2015 07:21 AM
    Send some my way. I'll put it to good use.
    You don't want my L920. It was a painful phone to own. It will be more useful now in it's new capacity. :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-20-2015 07:29 AM
    I'm using my 920 as a w10 tester phone.
    05-20-2015 07:47 AM
144,428 ... 43204321432243234324 ...