WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't miss any phone or think anything is better than the other. I love technology but I don't fall in love with any particular tech. It's what I think allows me to stay current and don't get remorseful. I believe in progress and moving forward. I really dislike that the biggest hold up in technology is company profits.

Unfortunately that won't change any time soon.

._. All that for a phone ? Well this is rue we are talking about so it's expected :p
I miss things that were good on one phone but were omitted on the other . Then I think there had to be a technical reason for it so I accept it ^,^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

._. All that for a phone ? Well this is rue we are talking about so it's expected :p
I miss things that were good on one phone but were omitted on the other . Then I think there had to be a technical reason for it so I accept it ^,^

What are you talking about???? :/

I didn't say anything weird and I have absolutely no idea what you just said...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I fall in and out of love with phones pretty soon :p lol
Sent by my freaking awesome Nokia Lumia 1520

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I was watching the movie "something borrowed" in my Nokia Lumia 1520 :D
Sent by my freaking awesome Nokia Lumia 1520

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There is a technically reason. It is called sales. OEMs are no different than any other seller. Look at it this way, if they made a perfect phone, no one would buy the upgrade.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There is a technically reason. It is called sales. OEMs are no different than any other seller. Look at it this way, if they made a perfect phone, no one would buy the upgrade.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

:/ then why is it that Apple can get away with it , the made a good phone and kept the good things and improve on the rest of the things

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You know after a while I'm starting to miss my 810 . Just something about it makes me look at it and think "damn this was the best phone ever "

I know what you mean....I keep going back to my 810 and I have had pretty much every device possible in every OS universe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb