The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    So I had some buyer's remorse. I ordered a pair of Bluetooth headphones for the Z3...some sweat proof joints aimed at keeping my Z3 on my bag during my commute.

When I got them today, I instantly didn't like them. So I dug up my old Sony SBH-20, and I'm using those instead with my Marley's. I'll sell the other ones I just bought (unused) to my friend...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-22-2015 03:49 PM
    Today was a nicely productive lazy day. Laundry, some house cleaning, a post office run. Now it is off to get the Afro lined up and then to the GF's.

Still need to figure out what to get her out of the house to do...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-22-2015 04:16 PM
    Agreed. I'm looking forward to seeing the G4 in person, especially that leather back. I liked the G3. Very impressed, outside of the looks of the UI.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I am probably going to get one just for grins and giggles...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-22-2015 04:21 PM
    Today was a nicely productive lazy day. Laundry, some house cleaning, a post office run. Now it is off to get the Afro lined up and then to the GF's.

Still need to figure out what to get her out of the house to do...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    How about going to the fruit stand and checking out the Apple watch?
    Fire 29 likes this.
    05-22-2015 04:22 PM
    I am probably going to get one just for grins and giggles...
    As always...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    05-22-2015 05:09 PM
    When my friend comes into town, I'm gonna drag him there...after we stop at the Sony store first...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 05-23-2015 at 09:15 AM.
    Laura Knotek and Fire 29 like this.
    05-22-2015 05:09 PM
    She wants a Note 5. She said "No" to the fruit and I love her for that, amongst other things of course...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek and Fire 29 like this.
    05-22-2015 05:10 PM
    So it looks like I bought the right converter box. The TV in the GF's living room works great with her Chromecast now. She was all smiles.

This tells me that this is the same box I need to get for when I go Hulu + Amazon Prime. Since she has Netflix, we have all bases covered. I still need to see where I can get live sports, but the cable needs to go man. $190/month for the package above basic? Ridiculous.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek, Fire 29 and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-22-2015 06:56 PM
    So it looks like I bought the right converter box. The TV in the GF's living room works great with her Chromecast now. She was all smiles.

This tells me that this is the same box I need to get for when I go Hulu + Amazon Prime. Since she has Netflix, we have all bases covered. I still need to see where I can get live sports, but the cable needs to go man. $190/month for the package above basic? Ridiculous.

Posted via Xperia Z3

$190/month? Cut the cable cord!
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-22-2015 10:21 PM
    If you actually want to be productive using as an iPad buy a Microsoft keyboard. I just burst out laughing...
    http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/21/86...ogitech-belkin
    05-22-2015 11:13 PM
    $190/month? Cut the cable cord!
    That's their triple play of cable + phone + internet. So I'm gonna drop the bundle and keep the internet only, which will get the bill under $100 easily.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-23-2015 09:17 AM
    If you actually want to be productive using as an iPad buy a Microsoft keyboard. I just burst out laughing...
    http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/21/86...ogitech-belkin
    They always find a way to rob Apple users. You see the prices for those keyboards? Outrageous.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-23-2015 09:20 AM
    They always find a way to rob Apple users. You see the prices for those keyboards? Outrageous.

And Apple product users are happy to oblige...$349 for a watch strap? SMH...
    05-23-2015 10:14 AM
    And Apple product users are happy to oblige...$349 for a watch strap? SMH...
    The price is crazy, but they have the supply chain down to a science. I'm still waiting for the adapter from Sony. With Apple this never happens. You see how they do business in that regard I really respect.

If they're gonna keep their hands in your put they make it easy to do so with availability.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-23-2015 10:21 AM
    The watch craze is interesting. I do like my smart watch and I use it like my other timepiece at home...wear it outside and turn it off when I get home. I think it is how you check your watch for and how you handle your notifications. I think smart wear is a good idea, but I'm curious to see how it evolves.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-23-2015 10:24 AM
    The price is crazy, but they have the supply chain down to a science. I'm still waiting for the adapter from Sony. With Apple this never happens. You see how they do business in that regard I really respect.

If they're gonna keep their hands in your put they make it easy to do so with availability.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Tim Cook was an Ops guy and so I'm not surprised they have their supply chain stuff sorted out.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-23-2015 10:27 AM
    Tim Cook was an Ops guy and so I'm not surprised they have their supply chain stuff sorted out.
    Neither am I. That's the thing that sadly some companies don't get. I suppose that's also why you see Samsung copy some of Apple's approaches. The truth is everybody makes good products. Customer service is the great equalizer... that's the premium Apple is successfully able to charge for.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-23-2015 10:42 AM
    Here cooking whole fish with potatoes, asparagus, mushrooms and whole wheat macaroni pie with the GF...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek and worldspy99 like this.
    05-23-2015 04:24 PM
    Here cooking whole fish with potatoes, asparagus, mushrooms and whole wheat macaroni pie with the GF...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    That sounds delicious! Please send me some.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-23-2015 04:44 PM

Posted via Xperia Z3

Nice. We had some yellow pigeon pea daal, calabash and potato vegetables, basmati rice, roti and green garlic papad for lunch.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-23-2015 04:50 PM
    That sounds delicious! Please send me some.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    It came out pretty nice for a first try. Will send you a little plate whenever I perfect it...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-23-2015 10:07 PM
    Nice. We had some yellow pigeon pea daal, calabash and potato vegetables, basmati rice, roti and green garlic papad for lunch.
    That sounded good. I used some coconut Ciroc instead of white wine. Will use the white wine next time. I used a lot of lemons in the fish...GF liked that.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-23-2015 10:08 PM
    Morning guys.
    Laura Knotek and Josiah23 like this.
    05-24-2015 12:43 AM
    Morning Fire. 8:36 AM over here

Sent from Mr. Mobile Nations using a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
    05-24-2015 07:36 AM
    I'm kinda digging this new Win10 for phones build.. Actionable notifications are awesome!
    05-24-2015 10:33 AM
142,804 ... 43284329433043314332 ...