• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    It's a global thing. Kinda like how 96% of doctors have terrible penmanship that only pharmacists can translate effectively.

But at least with the medical people we can put up with because they're making a difference. Many of these politicians need to be flung off a cliff, along with the brain dead constituents who elected them...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    The view near the cliff would still be spectacular but the stench would be overwhelming.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-29-2015 08:08 AM
    This is why I made the point I did earlier. MSFT cannot be going after the niche people... they have to be a force in the emerging markets and get still offer quality to the high end markets like the US and UK.

They NEED to court and openly promote indie devs like Rudy H. I would have signed agreements with the big app guys and have a few indie devs run officially supported apps. Bit as we've seen with the Pebble saga, some people don't like MSFT. They've got a lot of minds to change.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    You forgot to add Snapchat to the list of MSFT haters...
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-29-2015 08:10 AM
    Elected judges are not much different especially in the Southern states in this country. Why this isn't fodder for the new outlets is a bit beyond my comprehension.
    The media doesn't touch it because certain evils are tolerated to unify a nation. Nothing new to see here...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    05-29-2015 08:42 AM
    The view near the cliff would still be spectacular but the stench would be overwhelming.
    I'd beg to differ. You can get people to do the clean up work who would be happy to do so. Cliff would smell just fine...

05-29-2015 08:43 AM
    You forgot to add Snapchat to the list of MSFT haters...
    They list is so long MSFT would have to pay me to type it up...

05-29-2015 08:43 AM
    It's a global thing. Kinda like how 96% of doctors have terrible penmanship that only pharmacists can translate effectively.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    They use computers here in Europe...
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-29-2015 09:01 AM
    Elected judges are not much different especially in the Southern states in this country. Why this isn't fodder for the new outlets is a bit beyond my comprehension.
    There's one judge I like a lot and what's cool about him is that he's a Republican Elected Judge but does the law right. - Judge John E. Jones III

He's absolutely fantastic. I don't say that about many people but this guy is simply that.

I don't know his whole history but he's done some great things.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 05-29-2015 at 09:18 AM.
    05-29-2015 09:05 AM
    Same here lol, but their "digital ink" penmanship is still just as illegible.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-29-2015 09:10 AM
    So do they in the US. Doesn't change the fact that most doctors have ****ty handwriting that only pharmacists and some lawyers and some assistants can read...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-29-2015 09:20 AM
    Any weekend plans for folks?

05-29-2015 10:28 AM

Oil change in the car. I run the full synthetic Mobil 1 with a 15K mile filter, so need a change about once a year.
    Then might go to Hurricane Harbor - the little one has been bugging us quite a bit for some time now.
    Or we might head down to the beach.
    Sunday there are some IKEA plans to get some pots to plant our portable vegetable and herb garden.
    That should keep me quite busy...
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-29-2015 11:39 AM
    So do they in the US. Doesn't change the fact that most doctors have ****ty handwriting that only pharmacists and some lawyers and some assistants can read...

The worst handwriting is for doctors in India and the reason is they do not want patients to figure out the medication they are prescribing so the next time they can just walk into a pharmacy and order some themselves. Also they recommend the patient goes to a certain pharmacy because they get a kickback from the proprietor of that pharmacy....SMH....our family doctor didn't care because he only saw patients with insurance (a rarity in India even today) and so he had the best penmanship I have ever seen.
    05-29-2015 11:41 AM
    05-29-2015 11:57 AM
    This is pretty awesome:-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-29-2015 12:24 PM
    Best thing I have read today...
    Matthew Ingram's quote:
    “Apple sees services as a way to sell devices and for Google it’s the opposite. Which is why Apple sucks at services and Google sucks at devices.”
    MSFTisMIA, sinime and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-29-2015 01:44 PM
    Oil change in the car. I run the full synthetic Mobil 1 with a 15K mile filter, so need a change about once a year.
    Then might go to Hurricane Harbor - the little one has been bugging us quite a bit for some time now.
    Or we might head down to the beach.
    Sunday there are some IKEA plans to get some pots to plant our portable vegetable and herb garden.
    That should keep me quite busy...
    You never get a break...lol...

Gonna stop briefly at my colleague's swansong happy hour and the head to the GF, since I have a busy work day tomorrow.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-29-2015 02:22 PM
    The worst handwriting is for doctors in India and the reason is they do not want patients to figure out the medication they are prescribing so the next time they can just walk into a pharmacy and order some themselves. Also they recommend the patient goes to a certain pharmacy because they get a kickback from the proprietor of that pharmacy....SMH....our family doctor didn't care because he only saw patients with insurance (a rarity in India even today) and so he had the best penmanship I have ever seen.
    Ah, what a sham and a scam indeed.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-29-2015 02:23 PM
    Looks like Volvo has jumped on the Android Wear bandwagon and will allow Wear users to unlock their cars from their wrists pretty soon.

Folks, that's just the beginning...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-29-2015 02:29 PM
    In-app purchases in games are the Tea Party's devilish handiwork...

Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 05-29-2015 at 07:58 PM.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-29-2015 02:30 PM
    I really wish Sony would do something with their Small apps. That's the one thing I like on Samsung's Note line and their tablets...multi-window is actually very useful. Surprised more Android tablet makers still don't offer some version of this. It still doesn't compare to MSFT's split window set up, but it is decent way to make tabs more productive...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-29-2015 02:32 PM

Baking class tomorrow in London. Early b-day gift. Car is the shop getting a full service and getting some oil leaks fixed.

We found out the tires were over inflated... ? Explains the handling issues.

Car should be in tip top shape but we need to sort out one more thing which hopefully is a small issue. :)

After that it's new tires in a few months. :)

So not too exciting for me this weekend I'm afraid.
    05-29-2015 02:46 PM
    So not too exciting for me this weekend I'm afraid.
    I'm ready for the weekend... My 930 should be waiting for me when I get home or UPS should be right behind me with it...

Last weekend (3 days long) was messed up because the toilet was leaking from the base and took longer to retile the floor and replace it than I'd like to admit... So I should have a free pass to have fun this weekend!
    05-29-2015 02:54 PM
    I'm ready for the weekend... My 930 should be waiting for me when I get home or UPS should be right behind me with it...

Last weekend (3 days long) was messed up because the toilet was leaking from the base and took longer to retile the floor and replace it than I'd like to admit... So I should have a free pass to have fun this weekend!
    You got a 930? Nice! What color is it?

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-29-2015 07:59 PM
    The last time I got a prescription from my doctor, she submitted it to the pharmacy online.
    05-29-2015 09:32 PM

Do they teach doctors to write like that in medical school? I don't know, but I guessed they were taught to do that so their writing would be hard to forge. I've never seen legible handwriting from any doctor I've gone to.
    05-29-2015 09:34 PM
143,621 ... 43374338433943404341 ...