Running on fumes....
    You probably need what I call the runaway train mocha with 4 shots of espresso and 150mg caffeine truffle
    That'll make me too wired and have a horrid crash where I go do something stupid like vote for Ted Cruz...nope, I'll pass...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2015 09:37 AM
    So some pics while hanging out in Cheddar. The pics here are a mix of Cheddar Gorge, the Atlantic Coast and a pier, Stanton Drew Stone Ciricles and Stanton Drew Church. The windmill is in Ashton not far from where we were staying.

Attachment 106128Attachment 106129Attachment 106130Attachment 106131Attachment 106132Attachment 106133Attachment 106134
    Nice. Did you post process these?

Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2015 09:38 AM
    Nice. Did you post process these?

Nope. Unprocessed. That's they way they are. :)

I would only touch up a couple of things on these anyway just to make them look a bit nicer. Especially the second one.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-08-2015 09:55 AM
    When I got to work, for the first half hour it was horrible. Now that my adrenaline is flowing from getting immersed into the work day, I'm not feeling the fact that I haven't slept in over 24 hour as much.

Still sucks. At least my friend got on the plane with no issues and is able to sleep before headed home to a wife and kid who will be all over him in joy to see home return.

Not to mention all the toys that he is bringing home:-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2015 10:14 AM
    That'll make me too wired and have a horrid crash where I go do something stupid like vote for Ted Cruz...nope, I'll pass...

There is always Carly Fiorina...
    06-08-2015 10:15 AM
    Not to mention all the toys that he is bringing home:-)
    He was giddy about that. Giddy about my gear too.

worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-08-2015 10:44 AM
    Whew that was a long read. Took me about an hour to read up what I missed. Yeah I got busy. Got a temporary job and ended yesterday. Good thing because I'm doing summer school. Taking a math course for 5 weeks. Should be fun;p. The class is 11-2:15 Monday -Thursday . Fridays off :p yay.

sent from my cyan surface RT
    06-08-2015 10:46 AM
    Also Mia about that race. I hit a bit of a snag. I'm not sure how or why I got banned. The last time I played was around December before all the updates where they nurffed the nitrous and all the buffs. When I played last night and used the buff , it worked perfectly. Today when I log on I got a screen saying I used a hack and I cheated to get all those buffs. so right now I'm having an email discussion with support. so as of right now I can't challenge you :/

MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-08-2015 10:51 AM
    You can respond to every post here, it would not take you that long...we really didn't pad the post count while you were busy earning money Sahib!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-08-2015 10:56 AM
    Gosh only 2 more hours till class. Something I think the transit likes to either arrive super early or super late ๐Ÿ˜

06-08-2015 11:00 AM
    Gosh only 2 more hours till class. Something I think the transit likes to either arrive super early or super late

How much time does it take for you to get to school from Orland?
    06-08-2015 11:03 AM
    You can respond to every post here, it would not take you that long...we really didn't pad the post count while you were busy earning money Sahib!
    Would take to long for me ๐Ÿ˜‰. Also all that money I earned will be going to this summer class I'm taking. realistically I'm going to use around 400$ and have like 100 left over lol. I'm hopping I use less but that's wishful thinking

06-08-2015 11:04 AM
    Would take to long for me . Also all that money I earned will be going to this summer class I'm taking. realistically I'm going to use around 400$ and have like 100 left over lol. I'm hopping I use less but that's wishful thinking

Is this the last class for you before you get your degree?
    06-08-2015 11:08 AM
    How much time does it take for you to get to school from Orland?
    It takes me around an hour and 30 between stops and charging busses. I chose to leave early at 6am to get my monthly bus pass. I arrive at Chico transit center at 6:50. Then got here at 7:15.
    I only did all of this to get my stuff together so tomorrow I can leave at 7 to get here at 9 since my class starts at 11

06-08-2015 11:09 AM
    Is this the last class for you before you get your degree?

No sadly no. I still have math and a programming class ( has to be either C++ or some advanced programming). I figure Id take math in summer school so I wouldn't have to deal with math and programming in my fall semester. Now when I go back fall semester I would only need to take programming to finally get my degree !

worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-08-2015 11:12 AM
    I wonder if I can take a 3hr class. seems like a very long class with just math ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2015 11:38 AM
    Saw a cute girl in the morning with a cyan phone. I had a feeling it Was a Lumia but wasn't so sure. 2 hours later I see her walking out of class with her phone one. Yup it Was cyan Lumia but I couldn't tell what it was o.o any ideas what it could be

sinime likes this.
    06-08-2015 11:50 AM
    He is back!!! :D Welcome back sahib. So you are starting with your classes and I'm ending them soon, last grades are probably coming tomorrow.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-08-2015 12:04 PM
    Also Mia about that race. I hit a bit of a snag. I'm not sure how or why I got banned. The last time I played was around December before all the updates where they nurffed the nitrous and all the buffs. When I played last night and used the buff , it worked perfectly. Today when I log on I got a screen saying I used a hack and I cheated to get all those buffs. so right now I'm having an email discussion with support. so as of right now I can't challenge you :/

Thanks for the heads up. Sorry to see you're going through that. When it gets straightened out, just let me know...

sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-08-2015 12:06 PM
    He is back!!! :D Welcome back sahib. So you are starting with your classes and I'm ending them soon, last grades are probably coming tomorrow.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

Enjoy your summer break. as for me I gotta get used to school :p.
    Laura Knotek and Sport Driver like this.
    06-08-2015 12:24 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. Sorry to see you're going through that. When it gets straightened out, just let me know...

Kinda frustrating ๐Ÿ˜’ I earned the credits and buffs to get all those cars only for them to say nope you cheated.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-08-2015 12:25 PM
    Enjoy your summer break. as for me I gotta get used to school .
    Good luck with your class!

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    06-08-2015 12:30 PM
    Good luck with your class!

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Thanks ๐Ÿ‘ the only downside is the class is 3 hours long ๐Ÿ˜ต. I don't think ill make it
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2015 12:44 PM
    Well, already I forgot one important very important tool I need and that is my book ๐Ÿ˜.
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2015 12:48 PM
    Saw a cute girl in the morning with a cyan phone. I had a feeling it Was a Lumia but wasn't so sure. 2 hours later I see her walking out of class with her phone one. Yup it Was cyan Lumia but I couldn't tell what it was o.o any ideas what it could be

Cricket 630 or 635, or maybe a Lumia 640.
    06-08-2015 01:41 PM
144,463 ... 43494350435143524353 ...