I cant even log in to play again ._. so I would either have to make another msft account and play for another 2 years to get what Ive lost o.o
    Sounds very similar to what happened with my friend. Very sorry to hear that.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-09-2015 07:11 AM
    Morning folks. I got 8 hours of sleep last night and it started to make me feel a bit nornal again.

Of course doing that has made me late for work today, but I had no say in the matter really...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE, sahib lopez and azcruz like this.
    06-09-2015 07:14 AM
    Morning folks. I got 8 hours of sleep last night and it started to make me feel a bit nornal again.

Of course doing that has made me late for work today, but I had no say in the matter really...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    And of course, adding to my lateness is a stalled Amtrak train in one of the tunnels - a guaranteed 30min wait to get into NYC.

Gotta love it...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-09-2015 07:49 AM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Except that coffee will have some say in the matter today☺
    06-09-2015 09:08 AM
    And of course, adding to my lateness is a stalled Amtrak train in one of the tunnels - a guaranteed 30min wait to get into NYC.

Gotta love it...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Could have been worse and ya know that😀
    06-09-2015 09:09 AM

Posted via Xperia Z3

On the bright side you got 8hours of sleep :p
    06-09-2015 10:10 AM
    Oh boy I hope I don't miss my transfer bus to get to school o.o the bus driver seems to be talking his time 😓😌
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    06-09-2015 10:11 AM
    Emergency meeting at work today....and no coffee at the coffee station near the meeting room....problems, problems....
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-09-2015 10:19 AM
    Well missed the bus just by a few seconds 😐 dang
    06-09-2015 10:24 AM
    Emergency meeting at work today....and no coffee at the coffee station near the meeting room....problems, problems....

Oh boy no coffee ...looks like this isn't the day for the regulars here
    06-09-2015 10:26 AM
    Best thing I have read so far today...
    Spotify has become pretty ubiquitous. Case in point: You can even download it on your BlackBerry.

At least WP is no longer the poster child for being beat up about being dead last in the smartphone wars:-)
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    06-09-2015 11:03 AM
    Except that coffee will have some say in the matter today☺
    Nope. No coffee today.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    06-09-2015 11:04 AM
    Could have been worse and ya know that😀
    Yes, I could have had to be in that stalled train in the tunnel.

06-09-2015 11:05 AM
    On the bright side you got 8hours of sleep :p
    My smart and said it was 7.5 I got, so still not so bad...

06-09-2015 11:06 AM
    Yes, I could have had to be in that stalled train in the tunnel.

My devilish mind conjured up some worse things than that but for now what you said will suffice:-)
    06-09-2015 11:09 AM
    My smart and said it was 7.5 I got, so still not so bad...

Apparently you are a man of contradictions, even your smartband and you are 30 minutes apart....
    06-09-2015 11:09 AM
    My devilish mind conjured up some worse things than that but for now what you said will suffice:-)
    You mean like getting shot at while running through an apartment complex after the husband of the woman you've been sleeping with (who didn't tell you she was married) catches you both in the act?

Some things are better left unsiad for those with hyperactive imaginations...

worldspy99 likes this.
    06-09-2015 11:40 AM
    Apparently you are a man of contradictions, even your smartband and you are 30 minutes apart....
    I guess so. I thought it was 8. Maybe the smart band is right in this case...

06-09-2015 11:41 AM
    You mean like getting shot at while running through an apartment complex after the husband of the woman you've been sleeping with (who didn't tell you she was married) catches you both in the act?

Nope I was thinking all along about Amtrak related stuff.....you probably have an even more hyperactive imagination than mine:-)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-09-2015 11:43 AM
    I guess so. I thought it was 8. Maybe the smart band is right in this case...

Or could be that since it is a Sony product, it just looks awesome but not smart enough.
    06-09-2015 11:43 AM

O.o oh snaps glad my morning isn't like that 😎
    06-09-2015 11:49 AM
    Only one more hour till class starts. Doesn't help that math is boring with a boring instructor.

sent from my cyan surface RT
    06-09-2015 11:52 AM
    Only one more hour till class starts. Doesn't help that math is boring with a boring instructor.

sent from my cyan surface RT
    Math is only boring when you can't appreciate it... :P
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-09-2015 12:03 PM
    Math is only boring when you can't appreciate it... :P

Math is cool when I get into it but how the instructor is up there talking about it ,I get so bored I start doodling :p also I'm not a fan of sitting down in on place for 3 hours long ._. Its torcher for me 😌
    06-09-2015 12:39 PM
    Also doesn't help that there is a girl that's fragrance is nice :3 too distracting !
    06-09-2015 02:28 PM
144,469 ... 43514352435343544355 ...