well good night all I got to wake up at 6 am tomorrow XD
    10-05-2013 12:59 AM
    8X isn't a bad device.
    oh no its not I like how It looks but still .... it should of been Nokia XD
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-05-2013 01:00 AM
    oh no its not I like how It looks but still .... it should of been Nokia XD
    The 8X is a great device if you don't need a navigation system. My charging problem hasn't vanished though...
    10-05-2013 02:08 AM
    The 8X is a great device if you don't need a navigation system. My charging problem hasn't vanished though...
    And what charging problem may that be?

I do like the HTC 8x, the prices online to buy them are dropping very quickly. I can get one in good condition for $185AUD Unlocked.
    10-05-2013 03:36 AM
    The 8X is a great device if you don't need a [S]navigation system[/S]. My charging problem hasn't vanished though...
    I'd put it as 'If you don't need a reliable phone'
    10-05-2013 03:43 AM
    And what charging problem may that be?
    When I read this question, in my mind it has some strange tone to it.
    10-05-2013 04:01 AM
    I'd put it as 'If you don't need a reliable phone'
    For a year I didn't have it. I think it's more a USB port problem than a 8X problem. Strangely yesterday night I really checked that it is charging and in the morning it wasn't, even though it wasn't moved.

I'll try the other cable soon, maybe this will help.
    10-05-2013 04:02 AM
    It's Saturday morning but feels like Sunday for some reason. The sun is playing hide and seek with the clouds. I was really tired last night and slept through a lot of noise apparently.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-05-2013 06:07 AM
    It's Saturday morning but feels like Sunday for some reason. The sun is playing hide and seek with the clouds. I was really tired last night and slept through a lot of noise apparently.
    Does the sun playing hide and seek with the clouds produce that many noises?
    10-05-2013 06:07 AM
    I hope to get outside today. Thought about heading to that coast but might do that tomorrow.
    10-05-2013 06:08 AM
    Does the sun playing hide and seek with the clouds produce that many noises?
    No but it gets annoying as we're south facing so it's dim then suddenly it's very bright. The only noise is me going 'Damn I can't see!'
    10-05-2013 06:09 AM
    No but it gets annoying as we're south facing so it's dim then suddenly it's very bright. The only noise is me going 'Damn I can't see!'
    You confuse me, so you slept through the noise of you going "Damn I can't see"? ;-)

I have slept very little, I don't know why, I just couldn't sleep anymore. But i can sleep tonight during the play, my friend just has to wake me up when my other friend is acting.
    10-05-2013 06:12 AM
    I been constantly playing eminem BERZERK on YouTube in a few more days the song is release for PURCHASE!!!!!!!!

GO BERZERK!

Blu3V3nom07 likes this.
    10-05-2013 06:38 AM
    I been constantly playing eminem BERZERK on YouTube in a few more days the song is release for PURCHASE!!!!!!!!

GO BERZERK!

It tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-05-2013 06:39 AM
    Until then you'll be so fed up by this song, that you'll never want to hear it again.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-05-2013 06:42 AM
    You confuse me, so you slept through the noise of you going "Damn I can't see"? ;-)

I have slept very little, I don't know why, I just couldn't sleep anymore. But i can sleep tonight during the play, my friend just has to wake me up when my other friend is acting.
    LOL! No. There was a lot of noise last night (around 1:30am) when I was sleeping. Woke my wife up but not me. I slept through it.

The sun is playing hide and seek with the clouds now when I'm awake. The sun didn't wake me up. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    10-05-2013 06:46 AM
    Until then you'll be so fed up by this song, that you'll never want to hear it again.
    I played berzerk over 50 times!!!
    10-05-2013 06:50 AM
    LOL! No. There was a lot of noise last night (around 1:30am) when I was sleeping. Woke my wife up but not me. I slept through it.

The sun is playing hide and seek with the clouds now when I'm awake. The sun didn't wake me up. :P
    Well, now everything is clear :P

What kind of noise was it?
    10-05-2013 06:50 AM
    Well, now everything is clear :P

What kind of noise was it?
    A group of young people returning to their friend's flat completely falling over drunk. Where we live is two blocks of flats with a courtyard between them. Our flat looks onto the courtyard and the entrance to the other block is off the courtyard. They were trying (apparently and failing) to get to the other block. They were swearing and shouting a lot. One threw a construction cone into the fountain we have (we just had the courtyard redone). It apparently took them a long time to get in.
    10-05-2013 06:59 AM
    A group of young people returning to their friend's flat completely falling over drunk. Where we live is two blocks of flats with a courtyard between them. Our flat looks onto the courtyard and the entrance to the other block is off the courtyard. They were trying (apparently and failing) to get to the other block. They were swearing and shouting a lot. One threw a construction cone into the fountain we have (we just had the courtyard redone). It apparently took them a long time to get in.
    Nobody called the police on them? These Brits are understanding people :)
    10-05-2013 07:04 AM
    RedBull X Fighters always a good watch!
    10-05-2013 07:07 AM
    RedBull X Fighters always a good watch!
    I am watching The Lone Ranger. So far it's mostly silly.
    10-05-2013 07:07 AM
    Nobody called the police on them? These Brits are understanding people :)
    Not that understanding. However these young people are doing this sort of thing every weekend. I get the feeling someone is going to say something soon, if they haven't already. Calling the police is pointless, problem is by the time the police get here they would probably be inside. Even though the police is literally 2 mins down the street, the town centre is sort of a party hub and keeps them busy.
    10-05-2013 07:09 AM
    It tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is what i've been listening to recently.

Well, i've been listening to the whole album infact.
    10-05-2013 07:14 AM
    When I read this question, in my mind it has some strange tone to it.
    Every comment i have to say sounds strange to you. :P
    10-05-2013 07:18 AM
144,452 ... 434435436437438 ...