Actually it's fully told. End result is pure Sahib, no second dance, no phone number etc
    That would of happened. In total we danced 2.5 dances just that . I stepped up my game so that's good . I don't think she would of given me her number because her parents look like the strict type . She was telling me stories that one time she hugged a guy and the her parents saw that and later talked to her about it and we're all talking about marriage. So I don't blame her of myself :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    06-14-2015 11:45 AM
    Eggs for breakfast is yummy

06-14-2015 12:00 PM
    Man this is awesome , lots of soccer programs on , the females World Cup , men's sub 20 World Cup and finally the men's classification for the euro cup.

06-14-2015 12:05 PM
    Man this is awesome , lots of soccer programs on , the females World Cup , men's sub 20 World Cup and finally the men's classification for the euro cup.

Yep, we lost, damnn 😑

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk
    06-14-2015 12:56 PM
    Nope what I've told is what happened . The bro was the one that killed The mood lol. Yes she is cute

Sounds like one of the oldest excuses used. Those are the BEST girls to go after! Doesn't mean you want it to lead to something, but if she danced with you more than twice, you're in line to get a shot to get some contact info. It wasn't like you were walking around with a T-shirt that say "hey parents, if I talk to your daughter than means I'm trying to sleep with her "...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-14-2015 02:25 PM
    Sahib, every guy has felt that way and has used that excuses. Gotta fight through that though.

06-14-2015 02:26 PM
    Yep, we lost, damnn

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk
    i didn't get to see that :/ well now i know your team lost
    06-14-2015 06:20 PM
    Sounds like one of the oldest excuses used. Those are the BEST girls to go after! Doesn't mean you want it to lead to something, but if she danced with you more than twice, you're in line to get a shot to get some contact info. It wasn't like you were walking around with a T-shirt that say "hey parents, if I talk to your daughter than means I'm trying to sleep with her "...

i like to think we both a good time talking to each other . every time she left she told me to wait for her or when she wanted to do something she asked me to come with her. it was good. the good thing is that she goes to my college but we go to different campuses.
    06-14-2015 06:26 PM
    Sahib, every guy has felt that way and has used that excuses. Gotta fight through that though.

i didn't use that excuse :P i went along with it because it was working out for me :P
    06-14-2015 06:26 PM
    Rocking the new Tapatalk app.
    06-14-2015 06:56 PM
    Rocking the new Tapatalk app.

On Win10?
    06-14-2015 07:07 PM
    Windows phone 8.1.2 Lumia 636
    06-14-2015 07:08 PM
    phil-spencer-xbox-fanfest.jpg
    To my eyes, she's kinda hot.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-14-2015 08:22 PM
    Windows phone 8.1.2 Lumia 636

Cool!
    azcruz likes this.
    06-14-2015 08:31 PM
    I need to stay off the market myself. I've got too many devices and trying to use them all, It's hectic.

Yet I'm already wanting more. Guess this is my drug of choice. Expensive!
    It used to be mine too. Then I see that the pace of innovation has slowed now to the point where it is simply marketing to have these companies get people to buy a very expensive non-needed product in the face of a sluggish global economy. Technically, I could very easily sell both my Z3 and 930 and just got with a GPE'd M7 + SWR50 and not miss a beat. It's convenience, sadly.

06-14-2015 09:57 PM
    I'm sort of wanting to go back to using an Android primarily, instead of an iPhone. I think while an iPhone is decent, I'm getting really sick of browser reloads and app crashes
    yup its annoying I can only have one app open and the rest just crash and have to reload >.< if its a lucky day I can switch between apps and don't crash.

I hope the note 5 doesn't follow the trend that the s6 took. ripping out the best things that made Samsung an awesome choice.
    06-14-2015 10:19 PM
    This Tapatalk issue is driving me absolutely crazy. It's only happening with Mobile Nations sites. I'm talking with Tapatalk support right now.

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06...c4df1dfebd.jpg

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.
    I'm getting that too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    06-14-2015 10:30 PM
    uploadfromtaptalk1434339066688.jpg

Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-14-2015 10:31 PM
    I just downloaded the WC app and had no problems.

06-14-2015 10:57 PM
    Android

06-14-2015 10:59 PM
    I'm having issues on WP and Android on multiple MN forums.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-14-2015 11:00 PM
    I'm having issues on WP and Android on multiple MN forums.
    Same here.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-14-2015 11:05 PM
    This post is a test post from the WC app.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    06-14-2015 11:07 PM
    OK so I actually am now getting a error message from the WC app but its saying something about a duplicate.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-14-2015 11:08 PM
    I'm sort of wanting to go back to using an Android primarily, instead of an iPhone. I think while an iPhone is decent, I'm getting really sick of browser reloads and app crashes. I really don't think iOS is doing good with 1GB of RAM. Of course I'd set off the Apple community by saying that though.

Add to the fact that the iPhone 6 bends entirely too easy (Yes, it happened to me too), and I'm really considering doing a trade with someone.

I'm probably going to be chasing a Note 5, I just hope it'll have a removable battery and SD card slot still. Do you think that's feasible?

I like the idea of a waterproof phone, does it ever come in handy?
    A waterproof phone (Z3), a waterproof watch (SWR 50 aka Smartwatch 3), and a waterproof tablet (Z3 Tablet Compact) come in handy all the time. For instance, if I want to be a showoff, I just make sure the flaps are closed and just literally wash the phone or tablet under a pipe of running water. The looks of sheer OMG/this cat is crazy are always priceless. I'll do that too with the watch and while I can do that with the smart band, I try not to.

More practical reasons, I now can answer my phone in the rain, not worry about liquid spills, place it on the sink edge in the kitchen while cooking or in the bathroom while washing my hands/face/taking a shower without worry about water damage. I always keep my ports closed, so no biggie for me. Plus if it falls down the toilet, I just use soap and water and it is good to go.

I thought it was overrated until I had to use my Z3 while walking around when it was snowing outside to make important calls. It is a nice luxury to have. In contrast, a now ex colleague upgraded from a iPhone 4 to a 6 and shelled out $100 for a waterproof case as she is a natural klutz and was headed to Thailand for the summer and needed extra protection from the elements and her klutzy nature.

Septembersrain likes this.
    06-14-2015 11:16 PM
144,450 ... 43604361436243634364 ...