A waterproof phone (Z3), a waterproof watch (SWR 50 aka Smartwatch 3), and a waterproof tablet (Z3 Tablet Compact) come in handy all the time. For instance, if I want to be a showoff, I just make sure the flaps are closed and just literally wash the phone or tablet under a pipe of running water. The looks of sheer OMG/this cat is crazy are always priceless. I'll do that too with the watch and while I can do that with the smart band, I try not to.

More practical reasons, I now can answer my phone in the rain, not worry about liquid spills, place it on the sink edge in the kitchen while cooking or in the bathroom while washing my hands/face/taking a shower without worry about water damage. I always keep my ports closed, so no biggie for me. Plus if it falls down the toilet, I just use soap and water and it is good to go.

I thought it was overrated until I had to use my Z3 while walking around when it was snowing outside to make important calls. It is a nice luxury to have. In contrast, a now ex colleague upgraded from a iPhone 4 to a 6 and shelled out $100 for a waterproof case as she is a natural klutz and was headed to Thailand for the summer and needed extra protection from the elements and her klutzy nature.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    All I have is a waterproof S5

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    06-14-2015 11:22 PM
    I'm having issues on WP and Android on multiple MN forums.
    It's definitely Mobile Nations sites. I've gotten that error on all sites using Tapatalk for Android. When it shows that error, just ignore it and discard. Your post will show up. If you don't ignore it, your post will be duplicated.

I've reported this bug to James F.
    Josiah23 likes this.
    06-14-2015 11:31 PM
    That's weird because It's been fine all day until now.

06-14-2015 11:34 PM
    That's weird because It's been fine all day until now.

I experienced it yesterday afternoon (around 13:00 EDT on 14 June).
    06-14-2015 11:37 PM
    Test
    Posted via Tapatalk Universal App on a Lumia 636
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-14-2015 11:43 PM
    Tapatalk for Android

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    06-14-2015 11:52 PM
    Test using Tapatalk for Android

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    06-14-2015 11:52 PM
    I'm still getting the error with my GS5

06-14-2015 11:53 PM
    Test using WC app for Android.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    06-14-2015 11:54 PM
    Test

Sent by my Honor 6
    06-14-2015 11:58 PM
    06-14-2015 11:58 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-15-00-52-50.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	106443

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-15-00-54-21.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	106444
    Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-14-2015 11:59 PM
    My Android and Windows phone posts both had errors, but got posted anyway.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-15-2015 12:00 AM
    Same here, its just annoying to see the error message on every post, then having to discard the post, and also having to refresh the page to see your post.

azcruz and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-15-2015 12:01 AM
    As I mentioned earlier, if you don't ignore the errors but try again, you'll get a double post. "Discard" is the correct option for now, until the bug gets fixed. Otherwise, mods will have a handful dealing with duplicate posts.
    worldspy99 likes this.
    06-15-2015 12:07 AM
    As I mentioned earlier, if you don't ignore the errors but try again, you'll get a double post. "Discard" is the correct option for now, until the bug gets fixed. Otherwise, mods will have a handful dealing with duplicate posts.
    Always ignored it...

Sent by my Honor 6
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-15-2015 12:21 AM
    I've been discarding my posts...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-15-2015 12:48 AM
    so the breakdown was today continue on what I left off from last week at a grad party. it was pretty fun the food was good there was plenty of drinks :3. also plenty of people to dance with :P.
    here's a funny story today. There was a girl I was talking with and she was nice and chill , we were laughing and dancing. then her little brother comes to me and all tough guy act telling me say sorry that you danced with my sister. i looked at him then to her then to my friend, shrugged my shoulders said "im sorry". Then he went away,. then came back 10 minutes and told her "hey you aren't suppose to be smiling with him or laughing ima tell mom and dad "( shes 19 btw) at that point i was going to ask her to dance again but it didn't happen because of him :P. then again he came back , we were sitting and talking about what we are studying then he came up behind me and was looking at me. that kid is something :P
    Maybe I'm confused by something but I keep wondering what her younger brother was doing there in the first place... watch dog or something?

Sounds like you had a good chance but lost the opportunity there... regardless of the runt...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-15-2015 05:32 AM
    Maybe I'm confused by something but I keep wondering what her younger brother was doing there in the first place... watch dog or something?

Sounds like you had a good chance but lost the opportunity there... regardless of the runt...
    Well, you know we told him that but in vintage Sahib fashion it went around the vicinity of one ear...not even in one ear and out the next...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-15-2015 06:41 AM
    Morning folks. Another long week in NYC. I'm going to a project management training I paid for out of pocket on Wednesday. I'm not expecting much but I'm glad I'm not at work that day.

So for the next two weeks, the team is cut in half, until July when it is just me, one part timer and one new person. Yup, fun times ahead.

If I hear one more person ask me when I'm leaving, I'm gonna flip a chair at them...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-15-2015 06:44 AM
    Such a bad day today.
    06-15-2015 06:52 AM
    Such a bad day today.
    Personal or work related?
    06-15-2015 07:04 AM
    Well, you know we told him that but in vintage Sahib fashion it went around the vicinity of one ear...not even in one ear and out the next...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    It seemed so promising with everything he's told us. I'm at a loss...
    06-15-2015 07:07 AM
    Personal or work related?
    Just work. Everyone wants something from me today, all the time. My lunch even got cut short because of this problem. People are relentlessly trying to make their problems my own.
    06-15-2015 07:40 AM
    Just work. Everyone wants something from me today, all the time. My lunch even got cut short because of this problem. People are relentlessly trying to make their problems my own.
    I hate days like that...
    06-15-2015 07:57 AM
143,632 ... 43614362436343644365 ...