The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    ...the same as cleaning up politics in Washington DC? Bigpaddy & Chregu returning to this thread? The Kardashians getting out of the reality TV business? The Jews and Palestinians coexisting in full peace on the Gaza Strip? Sarah Palin discovering common sense? (I could go on and on, but is that what you're implying? Lol)

Posted via Xperia Z3
    See how famous Sahib's actions are? You reeled of so many world's vexing problems with his success probability....Sahib, Kardashians, Palin....it all makes so much sense:-)
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-15-2015 05:40 PM
    See how famous Sahib's actions are? You reeled of so many world's vexing problems with his success probability....Sahib, Kardashians, Palin....it all makes so much sense:-)
    It's more infamy in these parts than filled with real fame...

But if you're not going to swing harm today, I'll spot you one...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    06-15-2015 05:45 PM
    Hey hey im getting better ;p better than what I was 3 years ago ...oh wait had a gf ._. Nvm im doing alot worse 😌
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    06-15-2015 05:48 PM
    It's more infamy in these parts than filled with real fame...

But if you're not going to swing harm today, I'll spot you one...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Hey hey im getting better ;p better than what I was 3 years ago ...oh wait had a gf ._. Nvm im doing alot worse
    MSFTisMIA, you don't need to spot me one, Sahib already did.

And Sahib, ever heard of the following two items:
    "Foot in Mouth disease"
    "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything"!
    06-15-2015 05:54 PM
    So I saw an old friend of mind. He was the first friend I made in college. When i mean old he really is older than me. Like say 30 years older than me. When I met him he was working on his Ph.D political science ( or something like that I can't remember ill ask him again ) he works as the janitor in Chico center. I remember two years back I would be the guy eating outside waiting foe the doors to open ( the door open at 7:30) at 7:15 he would come out to raise the flag and we would talk there. It was pretty fun. It wad also pretty cool that he would let me in before anyone else ( say at 7:00 am;p) he comes from Jamaica. So he would tell me stories about how it was when he was a kid back in Jamaica. It was very interesting. But all and all its great seeing him again :p
    06-15-2015 05:57 PM
    MSFTisMIA, you don't need to spot me one, Sahib already did.

And Sahib, ever heard of the following two items:
    "Foot in Mouth disease"
    "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything"!
    Yes I've heard that saying ;p
    I was heading to something but I forgot that I had a gf so I said it because it is the truth :p.
    06-15-2015 05:59 PM
    So I saw an old friend of mind. He was the first friend I made in college. When i mean old he really is older than me. Like say 30 years older than me. When I met him he was working on his Ph.D political science ( or something like that I can't remember ill ask him again ) he works as the janitor in Chico center. I remember two years back I would be the guy eating outside waiting foe the doors to open ( the door open at 7:30) at 7:15 he would come out to raise the flag and we would talk there. It was pretty fun. It wad also pretty cool that he would let me in before anyone else ( say at 7:00 am;p) he comes from Jamaica. So he would tell me stories about how it was when he was a kid back in Jamaica. It was very interesting. But all and all its great seeing him again :p
    You should go visit Jamaica some time. It's not a bad place to go see. You'd have fun and maybe get an island GF for the course of your trip. The food is point for sure (and I'm not just saying this because I'm Jamaican).

Posted via Xperia Z3
    azcruz, sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-15-2015 06:08 PM
    As much as I like spending time at the GF's, it is nice to be back in my own apartment. Whenever I get to the point I miss her so much I'm miserable in my own apartment, then I'll move in with her.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-15-2015 06:10 PM
    As much as I like spending time at the GF's, it is nice to be back in my own apartment. Whenever I get to the point I miss her so much I'm miserable in my own apartment, then I'll move in with her.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    A few freeloaders should help you move in with her:-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-15-2015 06:23 PM
    A few freeloaders should help you move in with her:-)
    If they're paying for my moving costs, sure.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    06-15-2015 06:30 PM
    Nah, still prefer Swype. LOL

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.
    I'm a Swype person myself.
    06-15-2015 06:36 PM
    You should go visit Jamaica some time. It's not a bad place to go see. You'd have fun and maybe get an island GF for the course of your trip. The food is point for sure (and I'm not just saying this because I'm Jamaican).

Posted via Xperia Z3

I would love to see how the beaches are. For sure they are warmer than the beaches that are in northern coast of Cali😁
    06-15-2015 06:42 PM
    I would love to see how the beaches are. For sure they are warmer than the beaches that are in northern coast of Cali😁
    South Cali beaches are probably warmer than what you're used to. Jamaican beaches are great though...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 06-16-2015 at 05:17 AM.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-15-2015 10:37 PM
    You guys have been busy!
    06-15-2015 10:51 PM
    I'm a Swype person myself.
    Swyper stop swyping!
    06-15-2015 10:52 PM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Been there! Done that! More of a Cuba fan and Dominican Republic
    06-15-2015 10:54 PM
    South Caki beaches are probably warmer than what you're used to. Jamaican beaches are great though...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    yes they are warmer than the beaches in northern Cali( I used to live in so cal and visit from time to time) you gotta be crazy to want to swim in those cold waters :P
    06-16-2015 12:03 AM
    so msft is bring the heat with their announcements today. I hope sony does something to bring competition to the table or risk losing their top stop
    06-16-2015 12:05 AM
    yes they are warmer than the beaches in northern Cali( I used to live in so cal and visit from time to time) you gotta be crazy to want to swim in those cold waters
    I bet the water is colder here... Lots of people swim in it. The same happens in Finland where the water is barely over 18C in summer.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-16-2015 12:53 AM
    10080 build for phones has been taken out of fast ring right? I'm getting an update notification for my 636...
    06-16-2015 02:49 AM
    So turns out I failed my TEFL coursework. Kinda bummed out by it... It's so difficult!
    06-16-2015 04:48 AM
    So turns out I failed my TEFL coursework. Kinda bummed out by it... It's so difficult!
    That sucks :(

Have you done any other training qualifications? Just asking because that probably would have made it a bit easier.
    06-16-2015 05:34 AM
    That sucks :(

Have you done any other training qualifications? Just asking because that probably would have made it a bit easier.
    What sort of training qualifications? Looking to get some hands on experience teaching English to help me out.
    06-16-2015 06:00 AM
    What sort of training qualifications? Looking to get some hands on experience teaching English to help me out.
    You could look at volunteering as a starting point. Maybe contact this place and see if you can help out somewhere - English in the Community | community-based english language lessons or if they know of other organisations.

What I was suggesting though was something like this - Award in Education and Training (AET) - East London College

It teaches you to teach. I know the TEFL has an element to this but it's always nice to have a basis of understanding teaching skills.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-16-2015 06:12 AM
    Morning folks. Corokwers are being even more ineffective today that usual...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-16-2015 10:11 AM
142,726 ... 43634364436543664367 ...