WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It just leaks a lot of methane gas.

finally I can use this !!!
captain-america.gif

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

All this talk of penguins reminds me...... Does anyone remember that old mmo game by Disney called Club Penguin? Does it still exist lol I used to play that 5-6 years ago on my PC 💻 😁

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's Saturday. It's all good. :)

Like MIA I'm staying out of that convo between a penguin and sahib. Someone should make a storybook out of that. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So we took our car to the mechanic yesterday. Every year here you need to take your car in for a general check to ensure road worthiness. It's the same in Australia. Anyway, our car failed, due to a repair job that the mechanic did a couple of months back. The parts they used had failed. So lucky for us it's under warranty and will be fixed fee of charge.

I'm a little annoyed about this because it will be the second time this particular problem is being fixed under warranty. We're not entirely sure they did the work the first time though.

At least it's a mainstream mechanic so the hours aren't bad and they have good warranty on their work.

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

So we took our car to the mechanic yesterday. Every year here you need to take your car in for a general check to ensure road worthiness. It's the same in Australia. Anyway, our car failed, due to a repair job that the mechanic did a couple of months back. The parts they used had failed. So lucky for us it's under warranty and will be fixed fee of charge.

I'm a little annoyed about this because it will be the second time this particular problem is being fixed under warranty. We're not entirely sure they did the work the first time though.

At least it's a mainstream mechanic so the hours aren't bad and they have good warranty on their work.

Did your big end fall off?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb