I got it.

I'll wait till tomorrow to play with it, though.
    oh ok sweet thanks :) I wanted to play around with it but I wasn't sure if they left it available
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 06-19-2015 at 12:47 AM. Reason: grammer
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-19-2015 12:42 AM
    wait you can still install build 10136? I thought they pulled it

They pulled 10080
    06-19-2015 01:22 AM
    They pulled 10080
    Ok thanks :) looks like I'm trying it out
    Tomorrow
    azcruz likes this.
    06-19-2015 01:23 AM
    It's Friday...Sunny at the moment.

I'm feeling philosophical. Ah well.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-19-2015 02:34 AM
    I stayed up to the wee hours this morning. Now I'm paying for it. Oh well, was fun... I was playing gta online.
    06-19-2015 04:32 AM

It's Friday but it's raining, I just finished 2 hours of driving lesson and I'm driving back by train.
    And I'm happy I got rid of philosophy for my whole life this week. I ended it with B so it's not that horrible but it took lot of my sleep during the year.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-19-2015 05:44 AM
    It's Friday but it's raining, I just finished 2 hours of driving lesson and I'm driving back by train.
    And I'm happy I got rid of philosophy for my whole life this week. I ended it with B so it's not that horrible but it took lot of my sleep during the year.

LOL!

I wasn't planning on teaching. :P I was simply in the mood to muse.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-19-2015 05:46 AM
    LOL!

I wasn't planning on teaching. I was simply in the mood to muse.
    I know, I just wanted to drop in since I'm reading but not posting :)

MSFTisMIA and worldspy99 like this.
    06-19-2015 05:50 AM

I haven't been posting much. Just bit here and there. Depends on the topic really.
    06-19-2015 05:56 AM

Yay philosophy!

I'll indulge you a tad: one of the most destructive elements in life that gives me the chills:

"When good intentions meet poor execution."

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 06-19-2015 at 09:26 AM.
    06-19-2015 06:44 AM

If we all lurked and never posted, there would be nothing to read...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-19-2015 06:46 AM
    Morning folks. I'm on the bus sitting next to a lady applying some nice scents on..yes, she's doing that touch up you see on public transit some women like to do...their eyebrows, comb hair, apply lipstick, perfume or lotion hands.

What impresses me the most is when it's don on a monthly ng MTA subway that will literally stop on a dime...now, I've never seen anyone do this standing, but I'm amazed people don't spill their **** more often...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    06-19-2015 06:48 AM
    Yay philosophy!

I'll indulge you a tad: one of the most destructive elements in life that gives me the chills:

"When good intentions meetbpoor execution."

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Your post made me think of this image someone sent me earlier this week. It's sadly amusing but true. Represents this project all too well...

clipboard01.jpg
    06-19-2015 07:01 AM
    Morning folks. I'm on the bus sitting next to a lady applying some nice scents on..yes, she's doing that touch up you see on public transit some women like to do...their eyebrows, comb hair, apply lipstick, perfume or lotion hands.

What impresses me the most is when it's don on a monthly ng MTA subway that will literally stop on a dime...now, I've never seen anyone do this standing, but I'm amazed people don't spill their **** more often...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    The one that annoys me most is nail polish... Stinks up the whole cabin and is so toxic.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-19-2015 07:02 AM
    Your post made me think of this image someone sent me earlier this week. It's sadly amusing but true. Represents this project all too well...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	106725
    Members of Congress do what's in the picture all the time, sadly.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    06-19-2015 07:03 AM
    Members of Congress do what's in the picture all the time, sadly.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I have no doubt about that but this is a perfect representation of corporations. More management and less workers and then they wonder why things don't get done faster and they lose money...
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-19-2015 07:04 AM
    The one that annoys me most is nail polish... Stinks up the whole cabin and is so toxic.
    Indeed. The terrible perfume or cologne is the pits for me. Or what's worse is these guys (usually white - it's what I've seen, especially in the summertime) with the thin shirt, open by two buttons showing chest, high BO and no undershirt where you want to club them over the head when they're next to you and state "yo son, STINK AIN'T HIP".

Posted via Xperia Z3
    06-19-2015 07:08 AM
    I have no doubt about that but this is a perfect representation of corporations. More management and less workers and then they wonder why things don't get done faster and they lose money...
    And as you know very well, they LOVE to do this at non profits too...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    06-19-2015 07:09 AM
    Rue, how long have you had your Z3? Wanna do a quick my Z3: XXX months later blurb? Would love to hear your thoughts...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    06-19-2015 07:23 AM
    Rue, how long have you had your Z3? Wanna do a quick my Z3: XXX months later blurb? Would love to hear your thoughts...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I've had mine since November 2014.

On the whole I'm quite satisfied with the phone. I wish they would bring in RAW for the camera but that's really a small thing. it's a great phone. I still love the design, weight and battery life. It's a bit more robust than I thought it was. I actually dropped it on concrete the other day from my pocket and no damage.

I like the small apps that Sony has made. I don't mind some of their apps (bloat) but wish I could lose some of the others. I think that goes with any phone though.

Probably the only disappointment I have with it is the internal storage but with a SD card it's a minor one for the most part. Still 16GB...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-19-2015 07:40 AM

It's Friday here as well and it's quite bright and sunny and will be quite hot today. I'm just tired as I was reading some stuff till late last night.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-19-2015 08:54 AM
    Yay philosophy!

"When good intentions meetbpoor execution."

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Happens everyday in the workplace environment!
    Which is why I feel like I should be my own boss.
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    06-19-2015 08:56 AM
    If we all lurked and never posted, there would be nothing to read...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Exceptions are the rule and we would have a bunch of...
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-19-2015 08:56 AM
    99, here you go:

http://www.androidauthority.com/wher...m-here-616815/

http://www.androidauthority.com/sony...-wrong-588698/

Two very good reads...and spot on with our recent conversation. Don't reminds me of the management of my job...they do a very good job of getting in their own way and thus cannot leverage their strengths well. That's why my whole team had turned over and soon enough I'll follow them out the door.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-19-2015 09:21 AM
    I've had mine since November 2014.

On the whole I'm quite satisfied with the phone. I wish they would bring in RAW for the camera but that's really a small thing. it's a great phone. I still love the design, weight and battery life. It's a bit more robust than I thought it was. I actually dropped it on concrete the other day from my pocket and no damage.

I like the small apps that Sony has made. I don't mind some of their apps (bloat) but wish I could lose some of the others. I think that goes with any phone though.

Probably the only disappointment I have with it is the internal storage but with a SD card it's a minor one for the most part. Still 16GB...
    Nice write up. Agreed on all points.

Truth be told, Sony didn't need to launch a Z3+. They could have merely added in the 805 or even 808 processor, wireless charging and leave the proprietary dock and tweaked the camera a bit more, and double the internal storage in the same Z3 body and that would have been good enough to compete from fall 2014 to late summer 2015, when they dropped the proper Z4.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    06-19-2015 09:30 AM
144,455 ... 43734374437543764377 ...