looks like today im taking my little sister to the DMV so she can take her permit test
    06-19-2015 11:48 AM
    I am thinking of switching over to the Xiaomi Mi Note Bamboo Edition for the next couple of weeks so that I can try out the Build 10136 on my Lumia 830. I don't know if it is a wise idea or not but will mull over it for the next couple of days...
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    06-19-2015 11:50 AM
    I am thinking of switching over to the Xiaomi Mi Note Bamboo Edition for the next couple of weeks so that I can try out the Build 10136 on my Lumia 830. I don't know if it is a wise idea or not but will mull over it for the next couple of days...
    You should do it!

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    06-19-2015 01:35 PM
    If we all lurked and never posted, there would be nothing to read...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I have nothing interesting to say, unless you want to hear I learned how to drive of the hill using hand brake.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-19-2015 02:39 PM
    looks like today im taking my little sister to the DMV so she can take her permit test
    Um what does that mean?

06-19-2015 02:46 PM
    I have nothing interesting to say, unless you want to hear I learned how to drive of the hill using hand brake.

That's interesting enough. Probably a better story than some off Sahib female casual encounter escapade attempts...

06-19-2015 02:53 PM
    That's interesting enough. Probably a better story than some off Sahib female casual encounter escapade attempts...

Well alright than :D I'm also done with school. Next year I will have to decide what to study. One of the hardest if not the hardest decision in my life.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-19-2015 03:00 PM
    Um what does that mean?

It's the first step to getting a drivers licence in the US.
    06-19-2015 03:26 PM
    Well alright than :D I'm also done with school. Next year I will have to decide what to study. One of the hardest if not the hardest decision in my life.

It's better to think of it as the first step in a career rather than the rest of your life. :)
    Sport Driver and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-19-2015 03:39 PM
    It's better to think of it as the first step in a career rather than the rest of your life. :)
    I know but it influences all your future life.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-19-2015 03:43 PM
    I know but it influences all your future life.

Yes and no... :)

What are you thinking anyway?
    Sport Driver likes this.
    06-19-2015 03:44 PM
    Engineering, because of the love of cars, electrical engineering and pharmacy. :)

Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-19-2015 03:48 PM
    Engineering, because of the love of cars, electrical engineering and pharmacy. :)

Being a person who's been in the electrical industry I always find it hard to say anything about it...
    Sport Driver and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-19-2015 03:50 PM
    Being a person who's been in the electrical industry I always find it hard to say anything about it...
    I get it :) I don't know, right now I would love to get some work during the summer but there isn't anything.

06-19-2015 03:53 PM
    Engineering on the whole is an interesting thing it sort of depends what kind of engineering you get into and where you get a job. To me development is more interesting than design but that's me. Design can be interesting in the right industry but not necessarily in my industry.

I don't have much to say about pharmacy other than they make good money but it can be a hard job.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-19-2015 03:55 PM
    I get it :) I don't know, right now I would love to get some work during the summer but there isn't anything.

What kind of work? Any type of work or just work? You have the whole EU... :P
    Laura Knotek and Sport Driver like this.
    06-19-2015 03:58 PM

I forgot to mention I've been in the industry for over 20 years...

I didn't start in the electrical industry either I might add. I've done different jobs and been to interesting places. So it's not been so bad. :)
    06-19-2015 04:07 PM
    Yeah do it 😁 I've been wanting to try it in my 830 but I can't find any reliable 830 posts about it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-19-2015 04:09 PM
    06-19-2015 04:12 PM

Now that is legit 😁
    06-19-2015 04:15 PM
    Um what does that mean?

Adding to want rue said DMV stands for Department of Motor vehicles :) in other places of the USA they call it something different.
    06-19-2015 04:19 PM
    Adding to want rue said DMV stands for Department of Motor vehicles :) in other places of the USA they call it something different.
    It's Bureau of Motor Vehicles in Ohio.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    sahib lopez and Sport Driver like this.
    06-19-2015 04:33 PM
    Got my airline tickets. Open-jaw / hacker fares are the best! One week in advance and I made out like a bandit:-)
    Hotel is free, nada, zilch, zippo!
    Got 4 free rental car days for a mid-size car as well. Can't really beat that:-)
    All of this to balance an emergency trip last week that cost about $900, ouch!
    06-19-2015 04:42 PM
    Looks like it's a busy day at the dmv. Sometimes I think the dmv where I'm at is understaffed 😐
    I wish they kept the dmv in Orland :/
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-19-2015 04:46 PM
    Looks like it's a busy day at the dmv. Sometimes I think the dmv where I'm at is understaffed 😐
    I wish they kept the dmv in Orland :/
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    I'm glad I only need to go to the BMV office once every four years for a new driver license.

I order my registration (plates or sticker) online.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-19-2015 05:05 PM
144,738 ... 43744375437643774378 ...