I'm often baffled by the people here. There are some who start wearing less clothing the minute it's above 15C. That's not that warm.

Ah to be young again. :P
    Personally, I don't mind. Most are easy on the eyes. Truth be told, it's more of a singles and young people's town... even though wages and other things for youth are brutal and the singles scene is Tet Offensive esque at times.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-22-2015 01:20 PM
    Ooooohh ok they clears up everything. Thanks πŸ‘
    One less mystery solved for Sahib, soon to be replaced by a few other inexplicable ones...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-22-2015 01:21 PM
    i plan on starting off with a Smirnoff :3 they look fruity but it all depends what someone recommends as a first drink :p
    Most likely, you're gonna drink a few things and then go...

"This is some overrated $%&#!"

Oh, a serious first drink recommendation: Heineken, Guinness. I'm a guy who swings for the hilt, that's why.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-22-2015 01:26 PM
    i plan on starting off with a Smirnoff :3 they look fruity but it all depends what someone recommends as a first drink :p

For you, Sahib, I recommend a Shirley Temple😎
    MSFTisMIA, N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-22-2015 01:27 PM
    Most likely, you're gonna drink a few things and then go...

"This is some overrated $%&#!"

Oh, a serious first drink recommendation: Heineken, Guinness. I'm a guy who swings for the hilt, that's why.

Posted via Xperia Z3

For a first beer, I recommend a Sam Adams over a Guinness.
    06-22-2015 01:28 PM
    It was a really nice Sunday day. It wasn't to hot which was good :). Also now that im 21 what drink will I try out first :p

And if you want to throw up then a straight shot of Tequila followed by a Scotch whiskey or two will be sufficient 😊
    MSFTisMIA, N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-22-2015 01:29 PM
    For a first beer, I recommend a Sam Adams over a Guinness.
    I'd recommend that to normally...

...but this is Sahib. That's why I suggested a Heineken - even in lite form, it's not bad. He can always go Guinness Blond Lager too. Of the domestics, a Sam Adams summer ale might do the trick. Of the big boys, I'm a Coors and Corona lite drinker if no other choices exist.

If he's talking harder stuff, Sminoff Ice is an inexpensive way to adjust your palette.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-22-2015 01:36 PM
    And if you want to throw up then a straight shot of Tequila followed by a Scotch whiskey or two will be sufficient 😊
    If he drinks what I drink he'll blow he roof...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    06-22-2015 01:47 PM
    Folding clothes - this royally sucks.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    06-22-2015 04:02 PM
    I'd recommend that to normally...

...but this is Sahib. That's why I suggested a Heineken - even in lite form, it's not bad. He can always go Guinness Blond Lager too. Of the domestics, a Sam Adams summer ale might do the trick. Of the big boys, I'm a Coors and Corona lite drinker if no other choices exist.

If he's talking harder stuff, Sminoff Ice is an inexpensive way to adjust your palette.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Sweet then that Will be my first choice. 😁
    06-22-2015 05:39 PM
    Eating a roast beef sandwich for lunch πŸ˜‹. Don't mind eating sandwich if its made fresh πŸ˜‡
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    06-22-2015 05:40 PM
    I went to "I love New York pizza" earlier

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Josiah23; 06-22-2015 at 06:58 PM.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-22-2015 06:39 PM
    I went to "I love New York pizza" earlier

Don't they call it pie in nyc too o.o? Maybe in wrong
    06-22-2015 07:55 PM
    Almost missed the bus again. Man I think ima have to change bus routes to make it on time instead of cutting it close lol.
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    06-22-2015 07:56 PM
    I'm not sure of that. I'm in Albany, not NYC. They have a place called "I love NY pizza" like 10 minutes away from here.

06-22-2015 07:59 PM
    I could be wrong but I don't think there's many places that refer to pizza as just pie.

I think there's even less that use the term pizza pie.

I doubt that many pizza places (I haven't run across any yet) would put the term pie in their name.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    06-23-2015 01:08 AM
    I could be wrong but I don't think there's many places that refer to pizza as just pie.

I think there's even less that use the term pizza pie.

I doubt that many pizza places (I haven't run across any yet) would put the term pie in their name.

hey ... i need help .... My mother use Lumia 630 & and she have slide up to take call is there any way to take call directly ?? She hates it .
    06-23-2015 01:17 AM
    hey ... i need help .... My mother use Lumia 630 & and she have slide up to take call is there any way to take call directly ?? She hates it .
    No. That's the way it works. Most smartphones you have to slide to answer so you don't accidentally answer it when it's in your pocket or bag.

Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    06-23-2015 01:23 AM
    The debate continues.
    uploadfromtaptalk1435037059329.jpg

06-23-2015 01:24 AM
    So I switched carriers today and looking sorry short,I can't get my Motorola moto G to work with a new card. Meanwhile my Lumia 820 works perfectly with it, it even gets LTE. I hope I will be able to make Motorola work.
    Oh, I mean, phone works, I can call but I can't get internet. I tried all that with apn-s,won't work.
    06-23-2015 06:12 AM
    So I switched carriers today and looking sorry short,I can't get my Motorola moto G to work with a new card. Meanwhile my Lumia 820 works perfectly with it, it even gets LTE. I hope I will be able to make Motorola work.
    Oh, I mean, phone works, I can call but I can't get internet. I tried all that with apn-s,won't work.
    I'll ask my first dumb question. Did you go into settings and download the carrier settings? I don't think that happens automatically. At least it didn't on my Sony.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    06-23-2015 06:19 AM
    Morning folks. Nothing exciting happening in my neck of the woods today...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    06-23-2015 07:43 AM
    I'll ask my first dumb question. Did you go into settings and download the carrier settings? I don't think that happens automatically. At least it didn't on my Sony.
    Sure, I even typed them in on my own but still wouldn't work. Now I had card in my Lumia for 2 hours and inserted it back in Motorola because I was planing to go in the carrier store, well it started working. Go figure.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE and worldspy99 like this.
    06-23-2015 08:11 AM
    Sure, I even typed them in on my own but still wouldn't work. Now I had card in my Lumia for 2 hours and inserted it back in Motorola because I was planing to go in the carrier store, well it started working. Go figure.

Great! :)

I wonder why that happened... Then again who knows?
    Sport Driver likes this.
    06-23-2015 08:18 AM
    Great! :)

I wonder why that happened... Then again who knows?
    Phone got scared because I was looking at LG G4 if this one didn't work.
    I had driving lesson today. Yesterday was the first time for me driving on motorway, didn't have courage to drive faster than 110 km/h. Today was a bit more fun since it was( well it still does) raining heavily. I had to have wipers at full speed. I barely crossed 100 km/h today.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-23-2015 08:25 AM
145,818 ... 43794380438143824383 ...