The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Phone got scared because I was looking at LG G4 if this one didn't work.
    I had driving lesson today. Yesterday was the first time for me driving on motorway, didn't have courage to drive faster than 110 km/h. Today was a bit more fun since it was( well it still does) raining heavily. I had to have wipers at full speed. I barely crossed 100 km/h today.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    Driving in heavy rain or in snow is never fun and you shouldn't drive fast in it anyway. I've seen a few young people do it but it's very dangerous.
    06-23-2015 07:41 AM
    Driving in heavy rain or in snow is never fun and you shouldn't drive fast in it anyway. I've seen a few young people do it but it's very dangerous.
    I'm planing to drive slow until I get used to driving.

N_LaRUE and worldspy99 like this.
    06-23-2015 07:42 AM
    So I switched carriers today and looking sorry short,I can't get my Motorola moto G to work with a new card. Meanwhile my Lumia 820 works perfectly with it, it even gets LTE. I hope I will be able to make Motorola work.
    Oh, I mean, phone works, I can call but I can't get internet. I tried all that with apn-s,won't work.
    That is a bummer that data will not work.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    06-23-2015 08:06 AM
    Sure, I even typed them in on my own but still wouldn't work. Now I had card in my Lumia for 2 hours and inserted it back in Motorola because I was planing to go in the carrier store, well it started working. Go figure.

I have seen that happen with OPO as well. If you put in the SIM card from a phone where data was working into a new device supposedly it transfers the correct APN settings. I'm glad that it worked out.
    Great! :)

I wonder why that happened... Then again who knows?
    Sport Driver likes this.
    06-23-2015 08:08 AM
    I need a vacation. Seriously - a real one.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    06-23-2015 08:11 AM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Why what happened? Wanna come with us? We're leaving on Friday night....
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-23-2015 08:13 AM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I'm still waiting for August. My little trips on the weekend are nice but it's not a vacation.
    06-23-2015 08:21 AM
    Why what happened? Wanna come with us? We're leaving on Friday night....
    I'm annoyed at the commute. I'm annoyed at a few personal things I'm working through.

Thanks for the offer but I need a few days just for me. The time I took off recently when my friend was here was spent working in the apartment, so I haven't had time for me in a few years.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    06-23-2015 08:55 AM
    I'm still waiting for August. My little trips on the weekend are nice but it's not a vacation.
    The GF and I were supposed to go away and I had to reschedule it...she's been gumpy for the past few weeks and that's getting annoying. I understand why and I'm looking into some things but I'm getting a few no's (and no alternative suggestions either) and that's annoying me now.

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-23-2015 08:57 AM
    So I met one of my new coworkers - supervisor introuced me and she did so in an assbackwards manner by getting wrong how long ive been here. She seems nice...high energy, big boobs, Jewish (yup, you typically don't see big boobs and Jewish go together but it happens, as one of my other older coworkers is Ukrainian, Jewish and with big boobs). I'm sure she's used to people looking at her rack and her high energy approach and having to deal with the stigma of how smart enough she is. We'll see how this goes.

I need to do something different. Seriously.

Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 06-23-2015 at 10:15 AM.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-23-2015 09:01 AM
    The debate continues.
    Attachment 106919

Ignorance, there is a cure.

I found that hilarious 😁 I needed a wake up
    06-23-2015 10:07 AM
    Phone got scared because I was looking at LG G4 if this one didn't work.
    I had driving lesson today. Yesterday was the first time for me driving on motorway, didn't have courage to drive faster than 110 km/h. Today was a bit more fun since it was( well it still does) raining heavily. I had to have wipers at full speed. I barely crossed 100 km/h today.

I had to look up how fast that was:p yeah its pretty scary driving that fast in rain. Look at the bright side driving thought puddles is fun 😁
    06-23-2015 10:12 AM
    I had to look up how fast that was yeah its pretty scary driving that fast in rain. Look at the bright side driving thought puddles is fun 😁
    It's not fun, you have to slow down so you don't get people wet.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-23-2015 10:14 AM

I like to keep a rock or brick in hand for those asswipes who like to plow through the rain at high speed with people on the sidewalk on purpose. I've seen law enforcement do that and that **** is shameful.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-23-2015 10:16 AM
    Only one more day till I get a break from school. I'll give me time to catch up.
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    06-23-2015 10:17 AM
    I like to keep a rock or brick in hand for those asswipes who like to plow through the rain at high speed with people on the sidewalk on purpose. I've seen law enforcement do that and that **** is shameful.

Happened once to me, I was wet whole day at school because of that. Wasn't very happy.

06-23-2015 10:18 AM

I should of put where no one is around. I forgot you live in a big city. When the rain is over there are usually puddles so to have fun with them people drive thought them. Of course no one is out walking where im at.
    06-23-2015 10:21 AM
    I had to look up how fast that was:p yeah its pretty scary driving that fast in rain. Look at the bright side driving thought puddles is fun
    Have you ever heard of hydroplaning? If it hasn't rained for some time and you're driving on a road at high speed you have a very good chance of doing that. Also puddles could hide nasty surprises like pot holes. Especially here in the EU.
    06-23-2015 10:22 AM
    I should of put where no one is around. I forgot you live in a big city. When the rain is over there are usually puddles so to have fun with them people drive thought them. Of course no one is out walking where im at.
    I'm driving in a city, not a big one but I'm driving over city center where people are so you have to be careful. It's also not very safe driving through water at high speed, you know, aquaplaning ;)

N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-23-2015 10:24 AM
    Have you ever heard of hydroplaning? If it hasn't rained for some time and you're driving on a road at high speed you have a very good chance of doing that. Also puddles could hide nasty surprises like pot holes. Especially here in the EU.

Yes I know what it is. Never happened to me then again I don't think going 20mph is going to make me hydroplane on shoe high puddle
    06-23-2015 10:28 AM
    Yes I know what it is. Never happened to me then again I don't think going 20mph is going to make me hydroplane on shoe high puddle
    You missed my other point which was the pot hole. Maybe in your small town you know where they all are but it's not the same elsewhere. A big pot hole can throw the alignment off.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-23-2015 10:31 AM
    You missed my other point which was the pot hole. Maybe in your small town you know where they all are but it's not the same elsewhere. A big pot hole can throw the alignment off.

Or or or maybe we don't have pot holes. The roads are well kept. I know what can happen to a car that drives through a pot hole. I've seen it first hand what can happen. Im talking about a puddle that is on the pavement that's just there.
    06-23-2015 10:37 AM
    Happened once to me, I was wet whole day at school because of that. Wasn't very happy.

That's why I've learned to be quick with my umbrella and swing it down before those idiots race through at high speed. Then I throw the brick or rock handy...

N_LaRUE and Sport Driver like this.
    06-23-2015 10:37 AM
    Or or or maybe we don't have pot holes. The roads are well kept. I know what can happen to a car that drives through a pot hole. I've seen it first hand what can happen. Im talking about a puddle that is on the pavement that's just there.
    Lucky you, we have awful lot of pot holes and roads here aren't flat so you can have puddles that are 3x1 metres in size, and it's not fun if you get so much water on you ;). Just saying, not accusing you of anything.

06-23-2015 10:58 AM
    Infrastructure is crumbling in the USA and so there are some pretty bad potholes around here as well. I have had to actually replace two wheels on my Acura due to really bad potholes taking out the tire and damaging the wheel in the process as well:-(
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-23-2015 11:05 AM
142,787 ... 43804381438243834384 ...