You missed my other point which was the pot hole. Maybe in your small town you know where they all are but it's not the same elsewhere. A big pot hole can throw the alignment off.
    On the other hand, your comment is not going to throw Sahib's alignment off:-P
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-23-2015 11:06 AM
    Lucky you, we have awful lot of pot holes and roads here aren't flat so you can have puddles that are 3x1 metres in size, and it's not fun if you get so much water on you ;). Just saying, not accusing you of anything.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    thats bad.😓 outside of the places where i live ( not inside the city but outside ) you got pot holes that not as bad as yours but bad.
    06-23-2015 11:12 AM
    i thought was strange was the bagel i bought was not pre cut o.o. are begels pre cut from the factory. ?
    sent from my cyan surface RT
    06-23-2015 11:14 AM
    thats bad.😓 outside of the places where i live ( not inside the city but outside ) you got pot holes that not as bad as yours but bad.
    Yeah, se have horrible roads, even worse now than it was because of recession.

sahib lopez likes this.
    06-23-2015 11:15 AM
    Yeah, se have horrible roads, even worse now than it was because of recession.

Well then those roads are going to be paved for a while :/ I haven't Heard the word recession since 2008.
    06-23-2015 11:35 AM
    Well then those roads are going to be paved for a while :/ I haven't Heard the word recession since 2008.
    You are better of than we are, situation is getting better here in last year.

sahib lopez likes this.
    06-23-2015 11:36 AM
    Infrastructure is crumbling in the USA and so there are some pretty bad potholes around here as well. I have had to actually replace two wheels on my Acura due to really bad potholes taking out the tire and damaging the wheel in the process as well:-(
    The President wants to put money into repairing the infrastructure and create jobs to do so...and you know what I'm about to say next:

Congress isn't currently interested in that.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-23-2015 12:13 PM
    i thought was strange was the bagel i bought was not pre cut o.o. are begels pre cut from the factory. ?
    sent from my cyan surface RT
    Most aren't if you buy them in a store.

sahib lopez and worldspy99 like this.
    06-23-2015 12:14 PM
    Looks like I have something to look forward to next week 😁
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    Attached Thumbnails wp_20150622_11_45_11_pro.jpg  
    06-23-2015 12:22 PM
    Most aren't if you buy them in a store.

You have to ask them at the store to pre-cut them for you if you are buying a bunch...
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-23-2015 12:24 PM
    You have to ask them at the store to pre-cut them for you if you are buying a bunch...
    huh now that is strange. in the stores i buy them at they come pre cut in the bag. this is the first time ive had a non cut bagel.
    06-23-2015 12:27 PM
    Looks like I have something to look forward to next week
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    You should tell them you are 21 now, so can they offer you a beer float instead?:-P
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    06-23-2015 01:11 PM
    huh now that is strange. in the stores i buy them at they come pre cut in the bag. this is the first time ive had a non cut bagel.
    The local and or artisanal ones you have to ask to slice. The more mass produced ones are likely to be pre cut.

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-23-2015 02:38 PM
    The weather is nice now, but we had a big storm this morning. There wasn't any damage where I live.
    http://fox8.com/2015/06/23/photos-se...ding-on-roads/

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    06-23-2015 03:13 PM
    The weather is nice now, but we had a big storm this morning. There wasn't any damage where I live.
    Photos & Video: Severe storms cause damage, flooding on roads | fox8.com

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    Didn't take you as a Fox News type of person :-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-23-2015 03:23 PM
    Didn't take you as a Fox News type of person :-)
    That's one of our local stations. We have Fox 8 WJW, NBC WKYC 3, ABC WEWS 5, and CBS WOIO 19. There's nothing political about the local news channels.

As for national and international news, I follow a number of sites.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    worldspy99 likes this.
    06-23-2015 03:28 PM
    That's one of our local stations. We have Fox 8 WJW, NBC WKYC 3, ABC WEWS 5, and CBS WOIO 19. There's nothing political about the local news channels.

As for national and international news, I follow a number of sites.
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06...013db7bee8.jpg

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    Way more than the sites I follow:-)
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-23-2015 04:04 PM
    So I met one of my new coworkers - supervisor introuced me and she did so in an assbackwards manner by getting wrong how long ive been here. She seems nice...high energy, big boobs, Jewish (yup, you typically don't see big boobs and Jewish go together but it happens, as one of my other older coworkers is Ukrainian, Jewish and with big boobs). I'm sure she's used to people looking at her rack and her high energy approach and having to deal with the stigma of how smart enough she is. We'll see how this goes.

I need to do something different. Seriously.

So...the new coroker is in that "cookie cutter mold"...SMH. I'll give her two years here.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 06-23-2015 at 07:53 PM.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-23-2015 04:32 PM
    So...the new coroker is in that *cookie cutter mold"...SMH. I'll give her two years here.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Repeat this after me:
    "I need to do something different. Seriously."
    Why?
    Because, you have said this twice already, the third time might be a charm:-)
    06-23-2015 04:37 PM
    So my father bought the 640 as a new phone . My first impression is that it has the rectangular feel that the 810 has. It looks like the bigger 810. Same button feel. Mia and 99 will understand what I mean by it when they look it at and have it in their hands . It's also pretty light. My 810 and 830 are heavier than the 640. The screen is pretty good for 100$ I don't think I've seen such a good screen for 100$. Also both walmarts in the area ( Chico and Willows ) both ran out off stock. That seems like a good sign but in reality I bet they had like 2 or 3 in stock. Also one thing I've noticed is that they aren't in display :/ you have to ask them for it . Smh but I hope that change and puts them on display .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    06-23-2015 05:16 PM
    So my father bought the 640 as a new phone . My first impression is that it has the rectangular feel that the 810 has. It looks like the bigger 810. Same button feel. Mia and 99 will understand what I mean by it when they look it at and have it in their hands . It's also pretty light. My 810 and 830 are heavier than the 640. The screen is pretty good for 100$ I don't think I've seen such a good screen for 100$. Also both walmarts in the area ( Chico and Willows ) both ran out off stock. That seems like a good sign but in reality I bet they had like 2 or 3 in stock. Also one thing I've noticed is that they aren't in display :/ you have to ask them for it . Smh but I hope that change and puts them on display .

Nice write up. When you relax your mind and not be silly, you've got good insights.

Looking forward to playing with a 640 in store.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-23-2015 06:02 PM
    Repeat this after me:
    "I need to do something different. Seriously."
    Why?
    Because, you have said this twice already, the third time might be a charm:-)
    I just need to shut up and execute my plans correctly, that's all.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    06-23-2015 06:02 PM
    Nice write up. When you relax your mind and not be silly, you've got good insights.

Looking forward to playing with a 640 in store.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Thanks and also upon set it up i got this feeling that the 630 should of been the 830. I mean it's more similar to the 810 than it is to the 630 down to the volume up down power button it's similar . The more I'm looking it at the more I'm realizing is that when Nokia made the 630, 735, 830 I think they were like " screw it lets just make these phones for the hell of it ".

MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-23-2015 07:16 PM
    You know something I found out from the new windows 10 build. You can pull the apns from the mobile carrier imageuploadedbytapatalk1435106477.298733.jpg

MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-23-2015 07:46 PM
    Thanks and also upon set it up i got this feeling that the 630 should of been the 830. I mean it's more similar to the 810 than it is to the 630 down to the volume up down power button it's similar . The more I'm looking it at the more I'm realizing is that when Nokia made the 630, 735, 830 I think they were like " screw it lets just make these phones for the hell of it ".

Nokia has been known to do that. No surprises there. I'm sure when MSFT bought their phone they saw some projects Nokia was working on and said..

"WTF!?!? Oh Hell no, this isn't going to market."

Posted via the One (M7)
    06-23-2015 07:58 PM
144,469 ... 43814382438343844385 ...