Good morning everyone. Might cash in on all my Wal-Mart store credit and get a Lumia 640 for next to nothing. When you have a little one and you constantly forget where your receipt is and then have to go return stuff you don't end up using, you end up with a bunch of store credit....
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-24-2015 08:50 AM
    I hate oil burners.... Plus I think in CA they would probably fall inspection during smog testing and then it would be a quite costly repair.
    I'm starting to wonder how this thing got through the MTO process but I'm guessing it was a 'friend' of the car dealer.
    06-24-2015 08:58 AM
    Good morning everyone. Might cash in on all my Wal-Mart store credit and get a Lumia 640 for next to nothing. When you have a little one and you constantly forget where your receipt is and then have to go return stuff you don't end up using, you end up with a bunch of store credit....
    Well, you were always trolling for a 640, so I'm not surprised...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    06-24-2015 09:37 AM
    Looks like I might have to keep the Meizu as a backup to the Lumia 830. Not too bad...
    Nice. The Meizu is a nice device. If I wasn't trying to consolidate, I'd try one as a spare...

06-24-2015 09:38 AM
    Good luck with that. Apparently they're all sold out... or the employees don't know anything about them... take your pick.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-24-2015 09:43 AM
    Latest MS Office is out for Android phone! :D
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-24-2015 09:44 AM
    Just updated to it. Gonna look at it later on...

N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-24-2015 09:50 AM
    104MB download.... each... ouch... :/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-24-2015 10:07 AM
    Who jacks another person's water bottle!?!?!?

Seriously!?!? Too much Rodney Dangerfield type stuff is happening at work. SMH.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-24-2015 10:44 AM

That's pretty messed. Things normally go astray here due to the cleaners.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-24-2015 10:46 AM

I am of course waiting for Sahib to ask who Rodney Dangerfield is...
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-24-2015 10:50 AM
    Good luck with that. Apparently they're all sold out... or the employees don't know anything about them... take your pick.
    There are two stores about 25 minutes away that have them in stock:-)
    06-24-2015 10:53 AM
    Facepalm!
    06-24-2015 10:53 AM
    My connection is pretty bad at my work to the point of being pathetic. I'm almost tempted to change. Thing is I want to make sure it is my carrier first so I ordered a SIM adapter. I'm still waiting for it... I'm going to put it in my L920 to see if it's the phone or the carrier. Hopefully the carrier...
    I am in a Faraday cage....supposedly they were going to install repeater stations for all the major carriers but that has not happened...only Sprint and Sprint sucks everywhere else so I am kinda stuck....although the Lumia 830 I have does manage to pull down one or two bars in a couple of areas of my cube:-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-24-2015 10:55 AM
    There are two stores about 25 minutes away that have them in stock:-)
    You're in luck then! Going to by the threads on here you'd swear they vanished into thin air...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-24-2015 10:55 AM
    I am in a Faraday cage....supposedly they were going to install repeater stations for all the major carriers but that has not happened...only Sprint and Sprint sucks everywhere else so I am kinda stuck....although the Lumia 830 I have does manage to pull down one or two bars in a couple of areas of my cube:-)
    With my old carrier I had pretty good coverage at my desk. With my new one it's crap. I can't even send/receive text messages sometimes. I get lucky occasionally. Downloading anything, forget that.

Still I want to check to see if it's the phone or the carrier first before I complain.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-24-2015 10:57 AM
    You're in luck then! Going to by the threads on here you'd swear they vanished into thin air...
    They didn't have that many to begin with at each store and there was quite a bit of pent up demand for people wanting to upgrade from a 521 or a 635 and I don't blame them because the 640 is superior in every which way compared to those two devices for a better price right out of the gate.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-24-2015 10:59 AM
    With my old carrier I had pretty good coverage at my desk. With my new one it's crap. I can't even send/receive text messages sometimes. I get lucky occasionally. Downloading anything, forget that.

Still I want to check to see if it's the phone or the carrier first before I complain.
    I just walk around to the coffee station to get some stuff done on my cell phone....kill two birds with one stone so to speak.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-24-2015 10:59 AM
    That's not an easy question. If I go by pet I will simply say cat as I like their independence. I like cats in general (big and small).

However, with my interest in evolution I find all animals fascinating and all life in general. I particularly like apes and monkeys simply because they are our closest relatives and the history that exists between us.

Knowing what I know though I feel a connection will all life and I feel that history as well. I guess you can say I have an understanding with it.
    While I like cars, I've got much respect for dogs too.

One of my all time favorites are elephants. I've got a memory like theirs, so that helps too...

Posted via the One (M7)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-24-2015 11:10 AM
    That's pretty messed. Things normally go astray here due to the cleaners.
    One of the attendings did, and had no shame either when she told me. I'm like, "you make 3x what I made and you jacked my water bottle because it went 'unclaimed' for 3 hours"? And you took the damn thing HOME too?

That's just...

Posted via the One (M7)
    06-24-2015 11:15 AM
    Facepalm!
    This was too funny.

Posted via the One (M7)
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-24-2015 11:27 AM
    I just walk around to the coffee station to get some stuff done on my cell phone....kill two birds with one stone so to speak.
    Thing is some time I have trouble connecting even outside...

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-24-2015 11:46 AM
    One of the attendings did, and had no shame either when she told me. I'm like, "you make 3x what I made and you jacked my water bottle because it went 'unclaimed' for 3 hours"? And you took the damn thing HOME too?

That's just...

Posted via the One (M7)
    WTF?
    And note that this is not cursing because I checked the calendar today and for the rest of the week it say WTF....
    06-24-2015 12:03 PM
    yeah don't know that guy :P never heard of him
    06-24-2015 12:04 PM
    Thing is some time I have trouble connecting even outside...

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    Then you might want to get a new SIM and if it still has issues, time to trouble Sony for a warranty related exchange...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-24-2015 12:04 PM
144,441 ... 43834384438543864387 ...