WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

They should have taken services and canceled the trees instead.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Typos, they haunt me always...

I've yet to figure out why they keep cancelling the station I get off at which makes for a lot more people getting on the next train. It's seems completely silly. I'm sure there's logic to it somewhere though...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've thought about getting a OnePlus One. But I may end up passing. It is not that I don't like the hardware, just never been a fan of cyanogen mod. Always liked AOSP based ROMs anyways. Plus I'm not sure if anyone has ported over the Sony apps I like. I like how the OPO can now shoot in RAW format, making a better than people thought camera a whole lot better.

Still is it is tempting to spend $575 on a OPO + a Pebble Steel that could work with my OPO and Z Ultra than to spend $510 on a Z2 only. Oh well, working through my options still...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've thought about getting a OnePlus One. But I may end up passing. It is not that I don't like the hardware, just never been a fan of cyanogen mod. Always liked AOSP based ROMs anyways. Plus I'm not sure if anyone has ported over the Sony apps I like. I like how the OPO can now shoot in RAW format, making a better than people thought camera a whole lot better.

Still is it is tempting to spend $575 on a OPO + a Pebble Steel that could work with my OPO and Z Ultra than to spend $510 on a Z2 only. Oh well, working through my options still...

I'm not even thinking about anything anymore. I'm just cruising. If my phone died tomorrow I'd get the Sony Z3 though. Chances of my phone dying? Always a possibility.... :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Typos, they haunt me always...

I've yet to figure out why they keep cancelling the station I get off at which makes for a lot more people getting on the next train. It's seems completely silly. I'm sure there's logic to it somewhere though...

Canceling the trees and fallen the service is still equally as funny so no harm done with your typos.

They cancel to keep the schedule running as close to time as possible. People complain of how ****ty the NYC MTA Subways and NJ Transit is (I lament that NJ Transit has gotten worse, not that it is ****ty - big difference) but how theyanage to move as many people as they have especially during rush hour is amazing. I guess in their analytics they've calculated that it is lesser of two evils on the whole flow of the system is to cancel a train and spread those passengers out is still faster than running the extra train too close which increases more capacity for riders, this potentially slowing up the system more.

That's my guess anyhow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism