So I'm off to replace my water bottle. This whole thing just tickles me in not a good way whenever I think about it...

One of my coworkers said maybe she wants a piece of you". Lol. That's a hell of a way to do it...

Posted via the One (M7)
    So here's the replacement. I like the original more because of the fact that one was in the same style design wise as the $1 Arizona Ice Teas in a can.

Guess even innovation in the form of a water bottle isn't appropriate...

Posted via the One (M7)
    Attached Thumbnails 5579.jpg  
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 06-24-2015 at 06:19 PM.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-24-2015 06:07 PM
    Here is what came to mind....
    Didn't see that one coming from you (pun intended), but that's funny...

Posted via the One (M7)
    Laura Knotek and worldspy99 like this.
    06-24-2015 06:11 PM
    So here's the replacement. I like the original more because of the fact that one was in the same style design wise as the $1 Arizona Ice Teas in a can.

Guess even innovation in the form of a water bottle isn't appropriate...

Posted via the One (M7)
    Now you need to put a sticker on it that says belongs to MSFTisMIA, drink from your own bottle...
    06-24-2015 06:55 PM
    Now you need to put a sticker on it that says belongs to MSFTisMIA, drink from your own bottle...
    I'll come up with something creative. This was just such an unusual incident that has me really shaking my head.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-24-2015 08:56 PM
    I've used the M7 all day. Left home with 83% & am down the 18% with lightish use. I like the phone. I was glad to pass on it at launch - and like the 2013 Moto X, the 64GB variant would he the most appealing. It is a quality phone in spite of its age and in the right hands who understand its limitations is still a solid daily driver option.

It confirmed another thought - it is the best One made. HTC was smart to stick with the same screen size at 5", but the M8 should have been at the size of the M9. Oh, well.

I'm curious to see if HTC will fully come back to Windows phone again. Would like to see LG return too...don't want it to be only a MSFT show, which would be a serious mistake.

Posted via the One (M7)
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 06-24-2015 at 10:47 PM.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-24-2015 09:54 PM
    06-24-2015 11:29 PM
    My late father had a coworker who kept taking his lemonade. It was in a thermos. One day, my father peed in the thermos. Nobody ever took his lemonade again.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    rofl
    You can give her some floaties in the bottle next time she is tempted....
    Here is what came to mind....
    I know of a similar story where a friend in middle school always carried one of the round personal water coolers to school with homemade lemonade and there was a group that always bullied him for it.

So his mom made lemonade with laxatives one day and needless to say, those students had a sh***y time after lunch. They never bothered him again...

Posted via the One (M7)
    I busted out laughing :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-25-2015 12:02 AM
    http://a.msn.com/r/2/AAc1DmG?a=1&m=EN-US
    This is like 4 miles from my house.
    That's not good...

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-25-2015 12:04 AM
    I've used the M7 all day. Left home with 83% & am down the 18% with lightish use. I like the phone. I was glad to pass on it at launch - and like the 2013 Moto X, the 64GB variant would he the most appealing. It is a quality phone in spite of its age and in the right hands who understand its limitations is still a solid daily driver option.

It confirmed another thought - it is the best One made. HTC was smart to stick with the same screen size at 5", but the M8 should have been at the size of the M9. Oh, well.

I'm curious to see if HTC will fully come back to Windows phone again. Would like to see LG return too...don't want it to be only a MSFT show, which would be a serious mistake.

Posted via the One (M7)
    yup having options are good to have I would like to see an LG G4 wp or a oneplus one wp :) though Id wish htc would do something like they did with the 8X. Man that phone was good looking
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-25-2015 12:07 AM
    oh man I didn't know you lived that close to the fires. that's scary stuff :/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-25-2015 12:08 AM
    I'm so in the mood to rant right now but I just can't be bothered. Kind of sad when you're that tired you can't even be bothered to rant.

We had BBQ smoke coming in our flat all night long. Windows had to be closed but didn't help much. It was a warm night too.

Not entirely sure why they don't put the BBQ out but let smoke all night long instead. Smelling up the whole neighbourhood.

I'm tired. Going to be a fun day.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-25-2015 12:08 AM
    I'm so in the mood to rant right now but I just can't be bothered. Kind of sad when you're that tired you can't even be bothered to rant.

We had BBQ smoke coming in our flat all night long. Windows had to be closed but didn't help much. It was a warm night too.

Not entirely sure why they don't put the BBQ out but let smoke all night long instead. Smelling up the whole neighbourhood.

I'm tired. Going to be a fun day.

Sorry to hear that. I can smell the smoke in the house and at work from the fire. Actually around work there was a sprinkling of ash as well.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-25-2015 01:20 AM
    I am tired and am going to sleep. Good night folks.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-25-2015 01:20 AM
    Sorry to hear that. I can smell the smoke in the house and at work from the fire. Actually around work there was a sprinkling of ash as well.
    I experienced the same thing when I lived in Brisbane. We had fires nearby and all you could smell was the smoke in the air.

06-25-2015 01:36 AM
    Do you guys think that WM 10 phones will come with usb type-C?
    06-25-2015 04:43 AM
    Do you guys think that WM 10 phones will come with usb type-C?
    I guess it will but it will just mean a lot of adapters being sold. USB 3.1 is backward compatible but the plug isn't.

I'm guessing there will be new cords out that have different connectors at each end.

In any case that's where USB is going so it would be silly of them not to. If they want to attract the iMacer's at all then they'll have to.

Saying that. I don't see a reason why we're not using WiFi direct for everything.
    psudotechzealot likes this.
    06-25-2015 04:55 AM
    Morning folks. As of 5pm today at work, I'll be the last of the Mohicans at work. I'm happy for the sisters who have moved on, but as they say in the Draft for any of the US big 4 sports:

"MSFTisMIA, you're on the clock."

Posted via Xperia Z3
    worldspy99 likes this.
    06-25-2015 06:51 AM
    http://a.msn.com/r/2/AAc1DmG?a=1&m=EN-US
    This is like 4 miles from my house.
    That's no bueo. Hopefully it stays away.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    worldspy99 likes this.
    06-25-2015 06:52 AM
    Did you ever find out who Rodney Dangerfield was?

Posted via Xperia Z3
    06-25-2015 07:19 AM
    Morning folks. As of 5pm today at work, I'll be the last of the Mohicans at work. I'm happy for the sisters who have moved on, but as they say in the Draft for any of the US big 4 sports:

"MSFTisMIA, you're on the clock."

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Shazam!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-25-2015 08:19 AM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    It's Sahib, he must have Binged for the GIF but not the person who was referred to in the OP.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-25-2015 08:19 AM
    Shazam!
    You still crack me up with that Flo Rida video.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    worldspy99 likes this.
    06-25-2015 08:23 AM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    By the way, that was another facepalm moment today AM!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-25-2015 08:29 AM
    You still crack me up with that Flo Rida video.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Double entendre is the bees knees as they say☺
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-25-2015 08:35 AM
    Google Swype autocorrect is terrible compared to WordFlow on WP.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-25-2015 08:36 AM
143,685 ... 43854386438743884389 ...