WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was right about the weather. It's a tree on the tracks. Blown over by the wind and probably weakened by the rain.

Yay public transport! :/

o_O either the wind is strong or that was a small tree that fell down.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is crazy. They cancelled the train station I was going to so the whole train emptied out. Another train was cancelled so now the whole platform is full. The next train is running late. It's going to be a very unproductive day...

Everyone is late and the trains are full..
It's madness

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

At least, he still has more posts than the rest of the penguins, see? All penguins, except him, have 0 post, see? :p

I agree with you. Is he a penguin lord or something, or some mutant penguin who doesn't live in Antarctica, who can live without snow?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Going to study Physics: Thermal Properties of Matter. :serious: I hope I can clear my doubts with N_LaRuE.... After all he is an expert electrical engineer ��

I don't know if I'd go that far to call me an expert. :p

Was there something you wanted to know?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not even thinking about anything anymore. I'm just cruising. If my phone died tomorrow I'd get the Sony Z3 though. Chances of my phone dying? Always a possibility.... :p

For me, I'm a bit strapped for cash but actually have to do an upgrade. I can use my Z Ultra as a daily driver. But I run into the same problem I have with my Nexus 5. They use the s800, and I cannot get through a day with them comfortably without needing to recharge. This is without really playing the games I have on them much in the first place.

As a daily driver, I'd want something that works. If I had more faith in WP, i would have gotten a 1520.3, a Pebble Steel and called it a day. That would be enough for me because I'd have the good camera, expandable memory, good battery life - even in the face of the s800 processor - wireless charging, services I liked and a big enough screen where if I didn't want to bring my T100 for school, I could still work and be productive, and get AWS LTE and avoid the carrier bloat.

While I can still do that, my experiment Android again has shown that on my N5 I can get a similar experience to what I want in a smaller package. The only thing that has me wanting to move from my N5 is the battery life is full of ****, because it most of what I outlined above. I like my Z Ultra, but battery life cannot justify my use as a daily driver. Plus I didn't get it for that either, cuz I knew the battery wasn't good on it anyways. I like where Sony is going, and if I could afford the latest and greatest, I'd get a Z3. As it stands, I cannot so I wouldn't mind taking a Z2 because the bigger battery and more RAM will do me more good than the slightly battery camera and smaller size of the Z3 Compact.

But even Sony's now older **** is expensive. So I'm still weighing this out.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3