Well, i've been playing the Battlefield 4 beta on my Xbox 360, and school begins again tomorrow... :(

Oh well, i guess holidays have to end at some point.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 01:49 AM
    Ok. So I will try and sell it...if I could get a trade for a Nexus 4, I'd take that too. Just trying to decide between the 920, 925 or the 1020. I'm very, very impressed by the 1020. But, I'm getting a Asus t100 for school once it comes out and don't have the extra cash to buy that and a 1020. If I could get a used 925 or an unlocked 920 for $350, I could do that. I don't want a AT&T 920 because i have to flash it with a Rogers ROM so that AT&T isn't responsible for keeping it updated.

Decisions, decisions...
    well i think your best bet would be to get the 920 and the reason why I think that is because since it is the flagship of Nokia at the moment im pretty sure it will be supported for a while and better yet if you get a country variant of the 920 sure it will take a while but for sure you know it will get the updates. also since it has 32 GB of internal storage vs the 16 GB that the 925 it will last you more if you are worried about storage. that is my thought on it
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 01:54 AM
    Well, i've been playing the Battlefield 4 beta on my Xbox 360, and school begins again tomorrow... :(

SAY WHAT ,...... you had vacations !!! ....NO FAIR
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 01:54 AM

also all good things come to an end...that's why we should enjoy those moments !
    LMZR and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-06-2013 01:58 AM
    well i am going to take off and i just noticed i didn't talk to bp, dead pool, snowflake, and Laura.... yikes i need to do that tomorrow after i get back from a meeting ...so good night all have a good day tomorrow
    Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    10-06-2013 02:03 AM
    well i am going to take off and i just noticed i didn't talk to bp, dead pool, snowflake, and Laura.... yikes i need to do that tomorrow after i get back from a meeting ...so good night all have a good day tomorrow
    You didn't talk to BIGPADDY?
    Good for your sanity.

Bad for your cake-ity.
    10-06-2013 02:05 AM
    well i think your best bet would be to get the 920 and the reason why I think that is because since it is the flagship of Nokia at the moment im pretty sure it will be supported for a while and better yet if you get a country variant of the 920 sure it will take a while but for sure you know it will get the updates. also since it has 32 GB of internal storage vs the 16 GB that the 925 it will last you more if you are worried about storage. that is my thought on it
    Thanks for the thoughts. I think I may just settle and get the 920. I really, really, like the 1020. I plan to use either phone as my weekend/going out phone for the camera. Storage isn't so much of an issue for me, as I plan to leave more of my music on my 8X and simply use the Nokia for the camera. That's why I'm fine with a used 925 if I can get one for about $300 too.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 02:06 AM
    SAY WHAT ,...... you had vacations !!! ....NO FAIR
    My definition of holiday usually doesn't include vacations. :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 02:11 AM
    Same here.
    The amount of work just to get a permit to have a vacation is staggering, so I can't really consider some holidays as a vacation.

Well, I am a scholar.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 02:19 AM
    That can be confusing, since the definition is different in the US and in the UK. I'm not sure if Commonwealth nations use the UK definition or not.
    10-06-2013 02:27 AM
    Anyway, I suddenly remembered something.

I have a friend who has an N8 (and is proud of it)
    I know a lot of people with the 808 PureView (though a lot of them are Facebook friends ;)
    And...I saw a 1020 as school, circular bulge, lanyard and all. Then, I saw another when I was walking around a mall.
    Then, I walked into the Nokia Store, and saw...some people buy a 1020!

...ah, this is a happy Nokia fan.

P.S. Do you know where to find an 808?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 02:36 AM
    I set my language in outlook.com to English (United Kingdom), and I see "holiday replies" instead of "vacation replies".

10-06-2013 02:43 AM
    I set my language in outlook.com to English (United Kingdom), and I see "holiday replies" instead of "vacation replies".

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/u...K_region-1.png
    Great. Now, what about Middle English?
    /s
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 02:46 AM
    Anyway, I suddenly remembered something.

I have a friend who has an N8 (and is proud of it)
    I know a lot of people with the 808 PureView (though a lot of them are Facebook friends ;)
    And...I saw a 1020 as school, circular bulge, lanyard and all. Then, I saw another when I was walking around a mall.
    Then, I walked into the Nokia Store, and saw...some people buy a 1020!

...ah, this is a happy Nokia fan.

P.S. Do you know where to find an 808?
    I believe one can select his/her country on Nokia's site. Nokia 808 PureView - Camera Mobile Phone - Nokia
    10-06-2013 02:47 AM
    I believe one can select his/her country on Nokia's site. Nokia 808 PureView - Camera Mobile Phone - Nokia
    But...while the 808 is supposed to be available here...

...I believe I was looking for an online reseller in case I can't find one.

Someone I can trust.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 02:52 AM
    But...while the 808 is supposed to be available here...

...I believe I was looking for an online reseller in case I can't find one.

Someone I can trust.
    That's something I would not know. I'm not even aware of any good 3rd-party websites here in the US that sell unlocked devices.
    10-06-2013 02:54 AM
    That's something I would not know. I'm not even aware of any good 3rd-party websites here in the US that sell unlocked devices.
    Surely you've heard of a site like expansys, haven't you?

...speaking of which...
    10-06-2013 03:12 AM
    I found that they still sell the Nokia N9.

I wanted to buy that once just because the 820 and 920 didn't come with cyan. (That, and double-tap to wake.
    10-06-2013 03:31 AM
    Good morning everybody.

Yesterday I ended up with some members of the theater group in a bar. It didn't get too late, but later than I anticipated. Now I feel a little tired and my day is a little more stuffed than I hoped.
    10-06-2013 04:00 AM
    Good morning everybody.

Yesterday I ended up with some members of the theater group in a bar. It didn't get too late, but later than I anticipated. Now I feel a little tired and my day is a little more stuffed than I hoped.
    At least you didn't face the same problem I did.

I slept later than I had hoped last night, and I woke up at 4 AM. Since, I couldn't sleep, I played Osu!

Now...
    *sleeps*
    10-06-2013 04:03 AM
    I've apparently ended up second to BIGPADDY in terms of posts for today in less than two hours.

Yes.
    10-06-2013 04:06 AM
    Negri Electronics is a good one.
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    10-06-2013 04:10 AM
    I slept later than I had hoped last night, and I woke up at 4 AM. Since, I couldn't sleep, I played Osu!
    This homepage looks definitely too pink for my taste. But there's an iOS app! ;-)
    10-06-2013 04:12 AM
    That can be confusing, since the definition is different in the US and in the UK. I'm not sure if Commonwealth nations use the UK definition or not.
    Well, he used the word Vacation so i used vacation. :)
    10-06-2013 04:15 AM
    This homepage looks definitely too pink for my taste. But there's an iOS app! ;-)
    It's a desktop game.

If anything, the main screen is blue!
    And, I've played Osu!Stream before, just a case of poor dev support ruining a great concept. (Well, almost)
    10-06-2013 04:20 AM
145,304 ... 437438439440441 ...