WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If anyone here likes the Mass Effect series I found this: Mass Effect 1 New Texture Updates/Improvements Mod - Mod DB - an awesome high res texture mod for the first game to bring it up to the levels of the rest of the series when modded. This thing makes the game look incredible. It's well worth installing and it doesn't slow down the game because you're modding the game files, not sideloading the new textures when you load in.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

...just remember the mountains, peaceful, majestic mountains, wild and breathtaking nature, this will help, this will help... why did I start with Honey Boo Boo?! ;-)

Attachments

• DSCN3050.jpg
    DSCN3050.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just wanted to show off my knowledge about American popular culture ;-)

American and culture don't mix... :p Sorry bad joke. :p

I know a lot of wonderful cultured and intelligent Americans. I just like to pick on them cause I'm from Canada :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

American and culture don't mix... :p Sorry bad joke. :p

I know a lot of wonderful cultured and intelligent Americans. I just like to pick on them cause I'm from Canada :p

And they pick on you because you are incredibly polite except when you play hockey and kill each other!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's rainy in London, huh? ;-)

Man, someday I have to visit this city for a week or so, I've been there multiple times, but only for small periods of time. That way you don't get anything to see, except of incredibly expensive Hot Dogs that taste disgustingly.

You'll have to tell me what area of London you're visiting and why you're buying hot dogs... There's a lot better food around for a good price.

I can't say I'm the most knowledgeable about where all the foodie places are but I have a good handle on a few places. I'm very much in to my food and coffee. :) I still have plenty of places to explore in London.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And they pick on you because you are incredibly polite except when you play hockey and kill each other!

They say Canadians are polite but have nothing on the British. They say sorry when you bump into them...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You'll have to tell me what area of London you're visiting and why you're buying hot dogs... There's a lot better food around for a good price.

I can't say I'm the most knowledgeable about where all the foodie places are but I have a good handle on a few places. I'm very much in to my food and coffee. :) I still have plenty of places to explore in London.

Yeah, the hot dog was from an area you shouldn't buy a hot dog. Right under the Eye. But I was starving...

I've also had very good food in London. For example I remember last year, when I went there for a concert (from Manchester, not Switzerland) and we had lunch in a very nice little place. Couldn't recall the name though.

They say Canadians are polite but have nothing on the British. They say sorry when you bump into them...

I came out of a store at the train station recently, and a woman came down the stairs from the side typing on her iPhone and run straight into me. Cursing she let the phone fall and my first response was saying: "Oh, I'm sorry!" (Actually I said: "Oh, das duet mer Leid!", Swiss German ;) )

She just picked it up and run on (still typing), if she had blamed me I would have shed the shock and acted a little less polite though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, the hot dog was from an area you shouldn't buy a hot dog. Right under the Eye. But I was starving...

I've also had very good food in London. For example I remember last year, when I went there for a concert (from Manchester, not Switzerland) and we had lunch in a very nice little place. Couldn't recall the name though.

If you're in that area again and in need of food there's the food market on the other side (non river side) of Royal Festival Hall. The food is cheap and good. There's also a tonne of restaurants around there. If you're into Sushi I recommend Ping Pong, which is also on the other side of Royal Festival Hall.

Royal Festival Hall - Dance or Nightclub in London - HERE

It's a great area around there for food, though apparently hot dogs not so much. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Don't hotdogs in the UK have horse meat in them?

I don't mind horse meat. This is eaten regularly in Switzerland and nobody knows what the big deal about this supposed to be scandal was.

It may only be a problem if it's not declared, but I never thought about asking what meat is in a hot dog sausage.

If you're in that area again and in need of food there's the food market on the other side (non river side) of Royal Festival Hall. The food is cheap and good. There's also a tonne of restaurants around there. If you're into Sushi I recommend Ping Pong, which is also on the other side of Royal Festival Hall.

Royal Festival Hall - Dance or Nightclub in London - HERE

It's a great area around there for food, though apparently hot dogs not so much. :p

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind :)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, when I was in Italy, years back, I was offered shredded horse meat as an appetizer and tried it. Wasn't bad at all. I think people in the US get caught up on horses being more of a pet then livestock.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't mind horse meat. This is eaten regularly in Switzerland and nobody knows what the big deal about this supposed to be scandal was.

It may only be a problem if it's not declared, but I never thought about asking what meat is in a hot dog sausage.

The problem isn't the fact it was horse meat per say, as long as its on the label of the product you're buying (issue one), the main issue (number two) was that it wasn't traceable to source. That's a big deal in the meat industry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro