The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Better than trigonometry
    lol I don't want to even think about trig now :P because in 12hours I start again with trig
    worldspy99 likes this.
    07-07-2015 01:11 AM
    alright that's enough fun for me :P time to head out. if there is something I have to say is trig is not a mans best friend. I didn't like it in high school and im sure not liking it now :P
    07-07-2015 01:15 AM
    I have about 90 more minutes left in the movie...
    07-07-2015 01:16 AM
    My carrier is now offering the 640 LTE with HP Stream 7 tablet for free (in my plan)...
    07-07-2015 02:49 AM
    I can't get the Insider Preview into the 530 due to lack of storage!
    07-07-2015 03:39 AM
    I can't get the Insider Preview into the 530 due to lack of storage!

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    07-07-2015 03:42 AM
    One of the things I really hate about work... people who come into work who are very sick because they have no sick days left...

Since I'm not at my best currently I'm a bit concerned of picking it up... :/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-07-2015 05:33 AM
    One of the things I really hate about work... people who come into work who are very sick because they have no sick days left...

Since I'm not at my best currently I'm a bit concerned of picking it up... :/
    Yup. Need to quarantine those sons-of-b#$&@%?s for sure...

Just Another (Moto X 2014) Pure (Edition) Post!
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-07-2015 06:53 AM
    Morning folks. Nothing new or exciting to report. Wish I was off from work again today...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-07-2015 06:54 AM
    Yup. Need to quarantine those sons-of-b#$&@%?s for sure...

In this case it's not a son but a daughter...

I agree with the quarantine though. We need a room to put sick people who won't stay home into...
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-07-2015 07:00 AM
    Morning folks. Nothing new or exciting to report. Wish I was off from work again today...

There are many days I wish I was off. Today happens to be one of them...

I've had trouble sleeping a lot lately. It's been the humidity I think.
    07-07-2015 07:01 AM
    In this case it's not a son but a daughter...

I agree with the quarantine though. We need a room to put sick people who won't stay home into...
    Fortunately, I try to leave myself with enough sick days to cover myself in case of emergencies or being plumb worn down. Not judging her; self care is very important though...

07-07-2015 07:02 AM
    There are many days I wish I was off. Today happens to be one of them...

I've had trouble sleeping a lot lately. It's been the humidity I think.
    Every day I go to work, I wish I was home...lol...

07-07-2015 07:03 AM
    Fortunately, I try to leave myself with enough sick days to cover myself in case of emergencies or being plumb worn down. Not judging her; self care is very important though...

She's had a rough year by being sick a lot and also having a major knee operation.

Still, it sucks.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-07-2015 07:07 AM
    Literally just caught my train...doors closed 10 seconds after I got on...

07-07-2015 07:08 AM
    She's had a rough year by being sick a lot and also having a major knee operation.

Still, it sucks.
    See, that's just hard right there. I hope her year improves. I'm sure if she could get away with staying home a bit longer, she would have...this global economy is tough these days...

07-07-2015 07:09 AM
    See, that's just hard right there. I hope her year improves. I'm sure if she could get away with staying home a bit longer, she would have...this global economy is tough these days...

We only have a small allocation of sick days and they're non accumulative.

Yeah she's had a rough one. From the small talks we've had she seems to be one of those people that get sick frequently and seems accident prone.

She's taking a lot of vitamins and other herbals. Doesn't seem to be helping...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-07-2015 07:15 AM
    Some commuter shots...as you can see, the X does OK, but I'd prefer the Z3 camera...and of course the 930 wipes the floor with this.

Still, there are some hidden gems...if you zoom into the picture with the water, the skyline in the background is lower Manhattan with the Freedom Tower slightly obscured by clouds.

Those are double decker trains. I've been on them during the evening rush when they run 10 cars deep and it is standing room only on both decks...

A US commuter's life ain't easy...

Attached Thumbnails 1810.jpg   1818.jpg   1816.jpg  
    07-07-2015 07:18 AM
    We only have a small allocation of sick days and they're non accumulative.

Yeah she's had a rough one. From the small talks we've had she seems to be one of those people that get sick frequently and seems accident prone.

She's taking a lot of vitamins and other herbals. Doesn't seem to be helping...
    Sometimes it is genes, sometimes it is life events, sometimes it is lifestyle choices. The body can only take so much...and I'm sure that the UK health system is as expensive as the joke here in the US...

Hope she gets better soon enough. These things can wear as hard on the mind as they do on the body...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-07-2015 07:20 AM
    Some commuter shots...as you can see, the X does OK, but I'd prefer the Z3 camera...and of course the 930 wipes the floor with this.

Still, there are some hidden gems...if you zoom into the picture with the water, the skyline in the background is lower Manhattan with the Freedom Tower slightly obscured by clouds.

Those are double decker trains. I've been on them during the evening rush when they run 10 cars deep and it is standing room only on both decks...

A US commuter's life ain't easy...

I'm trying sort out if the double decker trains are similar to the ones in Sydney Australia or in Toronto.

Here the overground is only single story and they trains are packed. Especially the ones going to London and people pay a lot of money to travel on them. I won't even talk about the Tube...
    07-07-2015 07:21 AM
    I'm sure that the UK health system is as expensive as the joke here in the US...

It's currently free unless you go private. I suspect this current government is going to make a mess out of the NHS.

Only medication is what you pay for and from what I've been told it can be quite a bit cheaper than in the US.

Vitamins and other things like that tend to be expensive I've found. Which is why I don't bother with them. I eat a pretty good diet for the most part.
    07-07-2015 07:25 AM
    I'm trying sort out if the double decker trains are similar to the ones in Sydney Australia or in Toronto.

Here the overground is only single story and they trains are packed. Especially the ones going to London and people pay a lot of money to travel on them. I won't even talk about the Tube...
    One day I'll try to post a picture of the connection for me on the MTA subway. It is such a zoo...

NJ transit runs a mix of double and single deck trains. And Amtrak's single deckers. Through two(!) tunnels, whose storm shutters are as old as you and 99 combined. If these tunnels go out, the region and the city is stuffed worse than a Thanksgiving turducken. Plans exist to upgrade the storm shutters (theud have to close tunnels individually to do this) and build a second pair of tunnels, but you know how these things go...overbudget and behind schedule.

Whenever NJ transit is interrupted, it is mino chaos. PATH is already pretty much at capacity. People are pushed to use mass transit, but this is getting ridiculous if the system is near capacity already. It is 10x worse during the academic school year.

It's amazing how well built these systems are for stuff decades old...but it is also amazing how lawmakers see the need to put money elsewhere instead of employing people to maintain these key infrastructures...

07-07-2015 07:35 AM
    One day I'll try to post a picture of the connection for me on the MTA subway. It is such a zoo...

NJ transit runs a mix of double and single deck trains. And Amtrak's single deckers. Through two(!) tunnels, whose storm shutters are as old as you and 99 combined. If these tunnels go out, the region and the city is stuffed worse than a Thanksgiving turducken. Plans exist to upgrade the storm shutters (theud have to close tunnels individually to do this) and build a second pair of tunnels, but you know how these things go...overbudget and behind schedule.

Whenever NJ transit is interrupted, it is mino chaos. PATH is already pretty much at capacity. People are pushed to use mass transit, but this is getting ridiculous if the system is near capacity already. It is 10x worse during the academic school year.

It's amazing how well built these systems are for stuff decades old...but it is also amazing how lawmakers see the need to put money elsewhere instead of employing people to maintain these key infrastructures...

The transit system here was once run by the government but then the selling off of assets happened and now all that happens is bad service and lay-offs of staff. With ever increasing fares. Got to keep the 'shareholders' happy.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-07-2015 07:46 AM

I feel the same way.... Too tired again today morning.
    07-07-2015 08:44 AM

Luckily we don't have a very strict sick day policy.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-07-2015 08:45 AM
142,796 ... 44044405440644074408 ...