WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

As to can see, Sahib just eats things he doesn't care where it comes from like most Americans. Tri tip is sirloin tip from beef. He likes it in a bun (potable) and cooked a certain way. We've yet to know if he eats it in any other fashion.

._. i do care where it comes from and a matter of fact i do know where this meat come from .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i still don't get the whole metric thing :/ i kinda understand the C to F conversion but thats about it

The metric system of measurements is all base 10. How much easier do you want it?

The C and F thing as you call it isn't related to the metric system per say. Celsius based on how water acts in certain conditions, they use the point where water freezes as zero. Fahrenheit is mostly made up.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

._. i do care where it comes from and a matter of fact i do know where this meat come from .

Then why don't you call it what it is? It's beef. There are several types of meat. I think you mentioned culturally that to only call beef meat but you need to think of your audience when you're speaking and writing in an international forum.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The metric system of measurements is all base 10. How much easier do you want it?

The C and F thing as you call it isn't related to the metric system per say. Celsius based on how water acts in certain conditions, they use the point where water freezes as zero. Fahrenheit is mostly made up.

for a person that doesn't use the metric system a lot its kinda difficult :eek:rly:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Then why don't you call it what it is? It's beef. There are several types of meat. I think you mentioned culturally that to only call beef meat but you need to think of your audience when you're speaking and writing in an international forum.

oh i thinks its out of habit or i don't think about it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

for a person that doesn't use the metric system a lot its kinda difficult :eek:rly:

Sigh....

Yes I know that people in the US who don't use it on a regular basis get confused but it is far simpler than imperial measurement and makes more sense. It's also based on real world measurements unlike the imperial system.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sigh....

Yes I know that people in the US who don't use it on a regular basis get confused but it is far simpler than imperial measurement and makes more sense. It's also based on real world measurements unlike the imperial system.

i bet it is simple and easier to use . i remember back in second grade they showed use the basics of the metric system. i should of asked for help but i didn't because i felt kinda dumb so i didn't ask:p. had i known that the rest of the world uses it i would of asked. funny thing after that i wasn't taught the metric system anymore . not even in my geometry or trigonometry

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Well those two things are just math. Doesn't matter what you use with them.

Math? Ugh... 😷 Kinda irrelevant, but I hate math in any of its forms. Geometry, equations, trigonometry, logarithmic,... Worst nightmare I've ever faced at school.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Math? Ugh... 😷 Kinda irrelevant, but I hate math in any of its forms. Geometry, equations, trigonometry, logarithmic,... Worst nightmare I've ever faced at school.

They are nothing compared to integration, differentiation, differential equations, believe me.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

They are nothing compared to integration, differentiation, differential equations, believe me.

Hah! As a 12th grader, I confirm that differential equations are... awesomely nightmarish. And I'm going to face integration and differentiation soon enough. Just a few months to go...

*sighs* I miss the days when I was taught how to do additions and subtractions...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05