Morning folks. Headed into work a little annoyed. We'll see how the day plays out...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    07-10-2015 07:46 AM
    Morning folks. Headed into work a little annoyed. We'll see how the day plays out...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Have a pleasant morning...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-10-2015 08:00 AM
    Have a pleasant morning...
    Thanks. Maybe I really need a vacation.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    worldspy99 likes this.
    07-10-2015 08:23 AM
    You folks don't make it easy to decide on the photo! :/

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    #4 seemed to have the highest amount of votes. You can always enter more than one😀
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-10-2015 09:56 AM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    No Silver 360 to pair with the Z3?
    Or something more serious than that?
    07-10-2015 09:57 AM
    Thanks. Maybe I really need a vacation.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I've been waking up really tired this whole week. I have to drive a 100 miles one way today to take my kiddo to a birthday party😡
    07-10-2015 09:59 AM
    I've been waking up really tired this whole week. I have to drive a 100 miles one way today to take my kiddo to a birthday party😡
    Hope you enjoy the drive and your kid enjoys the party.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 07-10-2015 at 01:00 PM.
    worldspy99 and sahib lopez like this.
    07-10-2015 10:29 AM
    No Silver 360 to pair with the Z3?
    Or something more serious than that?
    There bigger things to be annoyed at than the pursuit of a spare Smartwatch.

Ed Boland likes this.
    07-10-2015 10:30 AM
    Morning crew.. Installing the 10166 build on my "test partition" on the desktop this morning.
    worldspy99 likes this.
    07-10-2015 11:01 AM
    Man, ever since doing the "tune up" on the RX8, my mileage has almost doubled! And that's even with some WOT spirited driving on the highway...
    worldspy99 and sahib lopez like this.
    07-10-2015 11:03 AM
    There bigger things to be annoyed at than the pursuit of a spare Smartwatch.

Ergo the second question....
    However, we do live in the land of #firstworldproblems
    07-10-2015 11:25 AM
    Morning crew.. Installing the 10166 build on my "test partition" on the desktop this morning.
    And yet another brave soul...you and azcruz, SMH...
    07-10-2015 11:26 AM
    And yet another brave soul...you and azcruz, SMH...
    What is there to be afraid of?
    07-10-2015 11:49 AM
    What is there to be afraid of?
    I had a few issues on my phone so decided to wait and watch...need a stable working phone these days...
    07-10-2015 11:50 AM
    So it is Friday and I have been reading all sorts of interesting articles. This one caught my eye. An electric motor driving a fan (electric turboprop) on a plane that successfully crossed the English channel. However, a rivalry is already on as I found out...here are the links if anyone is interested.
    French pilot in tiny one-seater beats Airbus to first electric cross-Channel flight - Telegraph

Airbus cries foul over first electric cross-Channel flight by Frenchman | World news | The Guardian
    azcruz likes this.
    07-10-2015 11:52 AM
    How bad has the HTC M9 launch been for the company? Read this article on. I really like Ron Amadeo and have actually exchanged a couple of tweets with him as well. I am not too sure as to how they can recover from this mess. Launching an M10 which is a breakaway from the current M7 to M9 series would be a good start and to make up for the losses a tiny bit it might not be a bad idea to launch a WP version of that device, hey I can hope, can't I? And at the very least fix the darn camera on the next flagship, will ya?

Help This Company: A post-mortem of HTC?s horrible start to 2015 | Ars Technica
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-10-2015 11:55 AM
    Okay, so David Pierce quit The Verge to become a Senior Writer at Wired. He needs to actually just take a job at Apple. His doom and gloom article is so flawed for so many reasons it is not funny. At least the others on Ars Technica and Thurrott have better rationales than this guy.

Microsoft Thinks the Smartphone Is Over. It's Wrong | WIRED
    azcruz likes this.
    07-10-2015 11:56 AM
    I had a few issues on my phone so decided to wait and watch...need a stable working phone these days...
    Oh, I was talking about the desktop build. And I think, so was he...

On the mobile version, I do have the latest build on my 1520... Haven't had any real issues other than the store(s) and installing apps/games; for example, the old store on mobile will say a game is installed and up to date, while the beta store says there's an update for it. Some games that are "installed" according to the old store will not launch, but instead ask which store I'd like to get it from. I'll be glad when they get all that straightened out...
    worldspy99 likes this.
    07-10-2015 12:07 PM
    the next update for windows 10 mobile pfd

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2-1050F using Tapatalk
    07-10-2015 12:40 PM
    3 consecutive typhoon for this month ouch

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2-1050F using Tapatalk
    07-10-2015 12:41 PM
    Ergo the second question....
    However, we do live in the land of #firstworldproblems
    And some of us in the land of first world problems don't always have the luxury to have those...

07-10-2015 01:01 PM
    How bad has the HTC M9 launch been for the company? Read this article on. I really like Ron Amadeo and have actually exchanged a couple of tweets with him as well. I am not too sure as to how they can recover from this mess. Launching an M10 which is a breakaway from the current M7 to M9 series would be a good start and to make up for the losses a tiny bit it might not be a bad idea to launch a WP version of that device, hey I can hope, can't I? And at the very least fix the darn camera on the next flagship, will ya?

Help This Company: A post-mortem of HTC?s horrible start to 2015 | Ars Technica
    They cannot fix the camera issues unless they pull in enough cash to order Sony (or better) sensors. They lost their A level manufacturers rights amongst part suppliers years ago, possibly forcing them to be joined at the hip with these Toshiba sensors. Those aren't bad, but HTC needs to stop being stubborn and better tweak the dynamic range and such if all they can afford is a Toshiba sensor.

I like the M9. Wouldn't buy it brand new and would use it a spare, but I don't think a mere design change will help HTC.

07-10-2015 01:05 PM
    I've been waking up really tired this whole week. I have to drive a 100 miles one way today to take my kiddo to a birthday party
    dang that is a long drive. though enjoy the party :)
    07-10-2015 01:09 PM
    Okay, so David Pierce quit The Verge to become a Senior Writer at Wired. He needs to actually just take a job at Apple. His doom and gloom article is so flawed for so many reasons it is not funny. At least the others on Ars Technica and Thurrott have better rationales than this guy.

Microsoft Thinks the Smartphone Is Over. It's Wrong | WIRED
    never heard of this guy till now. though im not surprised that the doom and gloom parade is out and in full force the closer msft is to launch new things
    07-10-2015 01:11 PM
    Oh, I was talking about the desktop build. And I think, so was he...

On the mobile version, I do have the latest build on my 1520... Haven't had any real issues other than the store(s) and installing apps/games; for example, the old store on mobile will say a game is installed and up to date, while the beta store says there's an update for it. Some games that are "installed" according to the old store will not launch, but instead ask which store I'd like to get it from. I'll be glad when they get all that straightened out...
    I wanted to jump into this and I realized I wanted stuff to simply work, not working simply (Apple). Besides, MSFT has hyped everything for years and underdelivered, so I'll wait and be pleasantly surprised this time...

Ed Boland and sahib lopez like this.
    07-10-2015 01:31 PM
145,246 ... 44114412441344144415 ...