???
    Well, I didn't expect to get to the top posters list only doing a few posts. :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 03:32 PM
    Damn I'm tired. 2 1/2hr drive to the Jurassic Coast and then a 3 1/2hr drive back. Traffic sucks. Got some nice pics though. :)
    Is the Jurassic Coast in Jurassic Park? I hope you got some nice T-Rex pictures.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 03:35 PM
    Didn't take me much posts to get here. :)
    I found that it typically doesn't take me long either so not sure why that is.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 03:35 PM
    Is the Jurassic Coast in Jurassic Park? I hope you got some nice T-Rex pictures.
    No not Jurassic Park. :P Also that science simply doesn't match up to the movie but that's ok. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 03:36 PM
    Well, I didn't expect to get to the top posters list only doing a few posts. :)
    Of course you can no one posts on a weekend!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 03:39 PM
    No not Jurassic Park. :P Also that science simply doesn't match up to the movie but that's ok. :P
    Dragons!!!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    How disappointing :( ...but the pictures on Google look nice though.

What science? I don't know anything about science!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    How disappointing :( ...but the pictures on Google look nice though.

What science? I don't know anything about science!
    LOL! You probably know better than me. Anyway the reality of actually using blood from a mosquito from the Jurassic era to create dinosaurs is impossible. Also the T-Rex can't run that fast and the raptors were barely bigger than a turkey. Also it's likely that all of them were covered with feathers or a form of feather.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 03:41 PM
    I'll post one picture:

Durdle Door

wp_20131006_15_03_13_pro-1-.jpg
    Chregu, LMZR and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-06-2013 03:44 PM
    LOL! You probably know better than me. Anyway the reality of actually using blood from a mosquito from the Jurassic era to create dinosaurs is impossible. Also the T-Rex can't run that fast and the raptors were barely bigger than a turkey. Also it's likely that all of them were covered with feathers or a form of feather.
    Well, I think I have read something about the speed of the T-Rex recently, that it was probably faster than determined in earlier models. Likely not as fast as in the movie though, but sill pretty fast. And there were raptors with a bigger size, they were just not Velociraptors. Also they added the feathers in the unfortunately pretty terrible third part ;-)

The entire cloning thing is pretty stupid in every way. But it's still a great movie, suspension of disbelief all the way for me.

Going to bed now, have good night everybody. Or day, or morning, or evening, or whatever you might have.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-06-2013 03:47 PM
    Cowboys lost again
    10-06-2013 06:43 PM
    Cowboys lost again
    As a Giant fan, you guys are in good shape...lost to two udefeated times by a combined 4 points. Would you rather be 2-3 or 0-5?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 06:50 PM
    As a Giant fan, you guys are in good shape...lost to two udefeated times by a combined 4 points. Would you rather be 2-3 or 0-5?
    Oro sorry I didn't know you were a Giants fan... Sorry bout that...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 08:10 PM
    So we all know the Apple stereotypical user is the hip crowd who thinks an iPhone is a cool product. Obviously not true in a lot of cases but is in others. So I was on Cnet (forgive me), I saw this on their site:
    cnetapple.jpg

Talk about speaking to the stereotype....
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 09:09 PM
    I m just Mad!! Exams announced :P
    trying to get my Books to read... :D
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 09:16 PM
    sup guys hahaha I am late to the party .... yikes and so I noticed snowflake and bp were here and and also Mr. yellow was here twice ....must mean we got his attention and also WT and laura were talking a lot last night just.... no fair!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 11:31 PM
    hmm writing and finishing a letter is hard
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 11:41 PM
    So we all know the Apple stereotypical user is the hip crowd who thinks an iPhone is a cool product. Obviously not true in a lot of cases but is in others. So I was on Cnet (forgive me), I saw this on their site:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CNETAPPLE.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	45117

Talk about speaking to the stereotype....
    Don't bag him, He's not the only one who has spiked up hair, has a medallion and owns an iPhone! :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-07-2013 12:06 AM
    hmm writing and finishing a letter is hard
    Never really bothered writing one to anybody.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-07-2013 12:07 AM
    well time to go to sleep ... good night all and I hope you all have a good morning
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-07-2013 12:13 AM
    Never really bothered writing one to anybody.
    you should try that some day ......because I would feel good if someone took the time to send me a letter :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-07-2013 12:14 AM
    Morning. I feel like I've been hit by a truck. No I'm not sick, just sore in places I'm not usually sore. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-07-2013 12:59 AM
    Morning. I feel like I've been hit by a truck. No I'm not sick, just sore in places I'm not usually sore. :P
    I hope you'll recover quickly. It sounds like you must have done some intense workout.
    10-07-2013 01:10 AM
    well time to go to sleep ... good night all and I hope you all have a good morning
    Have a good night.
    10-07-2013 01:10 AM
    Today I felt terrible too. Hangoverish somehow. I don't know why, as mentioned I went to bed early.

Had a very interesting dream though. I was at a friend's (I don't know this person, in my dream it was a friend) flat, and from the street below it, you could see a theme park at the beach (Europapark, it's near the boarder of Switzerland in Germany and nothing near the sea) and behind it you could see another funfair located in Italy. Towards the sunset it was a very beautiful view, but geographically it makes no sense. At all.

Also, the last time I went to a theme park was in 2006, Disney Land Paris.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-07-2013 01:13 AM
142,840 ... 440441442443444 ...