Thanks again. I'm still on season 1. I need a filler as I wait for Banshee. He he

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It just started this year. You'll catchup fairly quick as it's still running. Its 8 episodes and it's only coming to 6 this Sunday.

My wife is getting slightly impatient with it. She's finding it a bit too slow. So I hope the last three have a bit more to them.
    azcruz likes this.
    07-14-2015 03:56 AM
    Testing, testing. Let's see if I can get back in the groove.
    07-14-2015 04:40 AM
    Testing, testing. Let's see if I can get back in the groove.
    Groove away.. :P
    07-14-2015 05:05 AM
    Watching The November Man right now.
    It was a nice movie. Not something I'd watch in the movie theater, but it was not bad.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    07-14-2015 05:18 AM
    Morning folks. Back on the beam again. Not as excited about it these days as my tolerance for certain things at work is getting less, but a means to an end nonetheless it is, along with being a learning experience.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-14-2015 06:12 AM
    I'm actually looking forward to getting a moto 360. Haven't had a dressy style watch in a long, long time. This will do the trick for sure.

I picked up some silver links so I'm looking forward to throwing on the tempered glass on it and swapping the bands out.

Just Another (Moto X 2014) Pure (Edition) Post!
    07-14-2015 07:07 AM
    I'm actually looking forward to getting a moto 360. Haven't had a dressy style watch in a long, long time. This will do the trick for sure.

I picked up some silver links so I'm looking forward to throwing on the tempered glass on it and swapping the bands out.

After I get the 360, I'll be good. The only thing I'd get is a moto Maxx, but since they're so hard to find, I can get by just fine with the X. As nice as the 2015 flagships are, I'm glad I'm not hunting for a new phone now. I wouldn't touch a S6 (edge). I wouldn't mind using a M9, but I'd pick a G4 over it.

Maybe I'd wait until the fall to decide. If I were buying a phone today, top 3 would be: Z3, Moto Maxx and G4...in that order...

azcruz likes this.
    07-14-2015 07:11 AM

Sounds nice.

I haven't worn a watch for some time. Still waiting to see what comes out next. Nothing really excites me at the moment. I saw the M360 but didn't do much for me. The LG watch I can find for under 200 now but again it's just not the right time I think.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2015 07:14 AM
    Sounds nice.

I haven't worn a watch for some time. Still waiting to see what comes out next. Nothing really excites me at the moment. I saw the M360 but didn't do much for me. The LG watch I can find for under 200 now but again it's just not the right time I think.
    If you were asking me for my insight, I'd tell you to wait.

I hadn't worn a watch in a while consistently too, but I was told to not use your phone to check the time during therapy sessions as it is tacky to the Nth degree. Also, with the increased ridership on my commute, it's less convenient to pull my phone out for certain basic things. So I decided to just get a smartwatch and be done with it.

I'm getting these two Gen 1 models and won't upgrade for at least a year.

07-14-2015 07:18 AM

I hadn't worn a watch in a while consistently too, but I was told to not use your phone to check the time during therapy sessions as it is tacky to the Nth degree. Also, with the increased ridership on my commute, it's less convenient to pull my phone out for certain basic things. So I decided to just get a smartwatch and be done with it.

Funny enough, I like putting the traditional analogue faces on my SWR50, and may end up using more digital faces for the 360 to maximize the futuristic look.

07-14-2015 07:23 AM

I'd like to have a new watch which is the only reason to consider a smartwatch. But I agree in waiting. I don't have many uses for a smartwatch currently.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2015 07:30 AM
    Folks, which Smart watch can I use for heart rate monitor and biking?

07-14-2015 07:39 AM
    It was a nice movie. Not something I'd watch in the movie theater, but it was not bad.

For me, I have to watch all movies at home. Haven't been to a theater in ages...
    07-14-2015 08:24 AM
    For me, I have to watch all movies at home. Haven't been to a theater in ages...
    I don't watch many movies any more. I just don't have much interest in them. Not sure why.
    07-14-2015 08:28 AM
    I don't watch many movies any more. I just don't have much interest in them. Not sure why.
    The GF loves movies, so you know what that means...like you, normally I don't watch them as much anymore. Hollywood's gotten too much about the $$$ and not about the creativity...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-14-2015 08:31 AM
    For me movie watching happens in spurts. I haven't been watching anything in a few weeks and all of a sudden it's two movies in a row.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-14-2015 08:33 AM
    The GF loves movies, so you know what that means...like you, normally I don't watch them as much anymore. Hollywood's gotten too much about the $$$ and not about the creativity...

I have the same thing with the wife. She loves movies (the escapism) but there's not much out that interests her either lately. Superhero blockbusters are not her thing. Not mine much either though I find that more escapism than watching romcoms or some depressing drama. :P
    worldspy99 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-14-2015 08:36 AM
    I have the same thing with the wife. She loves movies (the escapism) but there's not much out that interests her either lately. Superhero blockbusters are not her thing. Not mine much either though I find that more escapism than watching romcoms or some depressing drama.
    Our interests are quite different so we watch something together once in a while. We do like some TV shows which we watch together regularly. Otherwise it's on individual tablets with headphones so that the kid doesn't wake up. No more watching stuff on the TV☺
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-14-2015 08:39 AM
    The reason I liked Three was the EU coverage. There are plans to abolish roaming charges in the EU but that won't be until 2017 or something.

I don't really want to use WiFi calling. I don't get that many calls or SMS. It was just a hope that it would help here. Guess not.
    I switched carriers too. Went to the one which is supposed to have worse coverage but where I move it has better, more 3G and LTE although I can't use it And I have 1GB of data to use outside of our country per month, not just Europe but I'm sure there is Australia, not sure for USA.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-14-2015 08:40 AM
    I switched carriers too. Went to the one which is supposed to have worse coverage but where I move it has better, more 3G and LTE although I can't use it And I have 1GB of data to use outside of our country per month, not just Europe but I'm sure there is Australia, not sure for USA.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    TMO gives me free data and text worldwide - 3G of course. Now Canada and Mexico are free with LTE and I wouldn't be surprised that by 2017 they will offer free data in the EU that has LTE speeds by that time.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    07-14-2015 08:48 AM
    Sir I on iOS 9 is still kill joy ...

worldspy99 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-14-2015 08:54 AM
    You haven't missed much. The theater experience is still as blah as it has always been. Back home growing up, we had intermission, where the movie was cut half way for people to go for eats and such. I still like that way better, for some reason.

N_LaRUE and worldspy99 like this.
    07-14-2015 08:55 AM
    I have the same thing with the wife. She loves movies (the escapism) but there's not much out that interests her either lately. Superhero blockbusters are not her thing. Not mine much either though I find that more escapism than watching romcoms or some depressing drama. :P
    Mine loves the "based on a true story" stuff. She'll Watch that all day, 7x a week. We both like horror movies, but by the time they make a good horror flick again, Sahib might actually have to drive his kids around instead of his sister.

worldspy99 and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-14-2015 08:57 AM
    You haven't missed much. The theater experience is still as blah as it has always been. Back home growing up, we had intermission, where the movie was cut half way for people to go for eats and such. I still like that way better, for some reason.

Same here. I do that at home. Last night, I paused the movie halfway and had some amazing pistachio gelato...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2015 08:58 AM

I would love intermissions again. I don't quite get why they don't do them to be honest. Especially with those 2 1/2 to 3 hr movies. They'd also make more money at the food stand. It's a win all around. Gives you a break to take in the movie, gives the theatre more potential to make money. We should start a petition. :P
    worldspy99 likes this.
    07-14-2015 08:58 AM
142,830 ... 44194420442144224423 ...