Sir I on iOS 9 is still kill joy ...https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...5f89a7a5bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can't answer that because I'm too dumb or a corporate lawyer told me to say that because it is politically correct?
    azcruz likes this.
    07-14-2015 08:59 AM
    I would love intermissions again. I don't quite get why they don't do them to be honest. Especially with those 2 1/2 to 3 hr movies. They'd also make more money at the food stand. It's a win all around. Gives you a break to take in the movie, gives the theatre more potential to make money. We should start a petition.
    www.change.org is your friendπŸ˜€
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-14-2015 09:00 AM
    I switched carriers too. Went to the one which is supposed to have worse coverage but where I move it has better, more 3G and LTE although I can't use it And I have 1GB of data to use outside of our country per month, not just Europe but I'm sure there is Australia, not sure for USA.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    Mine has simply got worse. Everywhere. So not impressed at all.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2015 09:02 AM
    Mine has simply got worse. Everywhere. So not impressed at all.
    Since you have an unlocked phone, just take your business elsewhere.
    07-14-2015 09:03 AM
    Mine loves the "based on a true story" stuff. She'll Watch that all day, 7x a week. We both like horror movies, but by the time they make a good horror flick again, Sahib might actually have to drive his kids around instead of his sister.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    I like the based on true story stuff so long as it doesn't go too overboard with the 'artistic' licence. I was never one for the horror movie I have to admit. I just don't see the point of them.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2015 09:04 AM
    Since you have an unlocked phone, just take your business elsewhere.
    Yeah I just need to sort out who to go with. Not exactly easy. I want decent 4G coverage at a decent rate. Sometimes you can't get both.
    07-14-2015 09:05 AM
    I like the based on true story stuff so long as it doesn't go too overboard with the 'artistic' licence. I was never one for the horror movie I have to admit. I just don't see the point of them.
    We end up watching the smaller docudramas/documentary type things. We watched one called "Little White Lie" (on Nextflix) about a girl who grew up in a Jewish home in upstate NY but ethnicity wise, wasn't Jewish. What was cool about it was one of the executive producers was an old doctor of mine that I had the hots for REALLY, REALLY bad. She was one of those people you know who would go on to do some big things and she has.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-14-2015 10:04 AM
    The question is do you talk to any of them?

Ignorance, there is a cure.

I talk to them yes well cept Nadia since she got married. The rest yeah I do 😊
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2015 10:11 AM
    You should name the thread tv and movie thread :p anyways I haven't been to the movies in a while since there hasn't been any good movies to watch. I do wanna watch star wars the force awakens , superman vs batman and strait outta Compton 😁
    sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830
    07-14-2015 10:14 AM
    I talk to them yes well cept Nadia since she got married. The rest yeah I do
    I either missed that she got married or you never mentioned it. Guess that explains why we never see her on here any more.

You haven't mentioned any new adventures lately. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2015 10:14 AM
    Man I need to clean the inside of my computer tower. I haven't cleaned it in a year.
    sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830
    07-14-2015 10:21 AM
    I either missed that she got married or you never mentioned it. Guess that explains why we never see her on here any more.

Yeah she got married last month don't know the day but she got married either way.

As for my adventures I haven't had anything recent since I'm keeping a low key profile at school. The last one was at the party I mentioned last month.still can't believe I got stopped by a little brother 😐
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-14-2015 10:25 AM
    Yeah she got married last month don't know the day but she got married either way.
    Hopefully it was to someone nice. I'd say more but I'll leave it there.

As for my adventures I haven't had anything recent since I'm keeping a low key profile at school. The last one was at the party I mentioned last month.still can't believe I got stopped by a little brother
    Yeah that was.... odd.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-14-2015 10:31 AM
    I've decided that the thing that drives me a little crazy with all the W10 stuff on here is that there are so many people who seem to think it's an official update and everything should be working perfectly.

I'm so glad this is the last 'update'....
    07-14-2015 10:34 AM
    Getting the various curricula assigned to my new employee for training is pretty vexing...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2015 11:12 AM
    Folks, which Smart watch can I use for heart rate monitor and biking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What platform and what phone do you want to use this with?

Just Another (Moto X 2014) Pure (Edition) Post!
    07-14-2015 11:18 AM
    I would love intermissions again. I don't quite get why they don't do them to be honest. Especially with those 2 1/2 to 3 hr movies. They'd also make more money at the food stand. It's a win all around. Gives you a break to take in the movie, gives the theatre more potential to make money. We should start a petition. :P
    Americans won't stand for it. Especially the teens who work in the movie theater, as that means more work for them. Lol.

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    07-14-2015 11:19 AM
    Getting the various curricula assigned to my new employee for training is pretty vexing...
    You could just do what my supervisor has done...have her do much of it herself. She just points her in the direction and says "go forth". Lol. SMH.

07-14-2015 11:21 AM
    You could just do what my supervisor has done...have her do much of it herself. She just points her in the direction and says "go forth". Lol. SMH.

In a regulated industry its not as simple as your supervisor makes it sound like at your workplace.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2015 11:24 AM
    We all have a training plan related to our job title and need to train on relevant procedures and forms. Training is assigned and tracked by due dates in an automated system accessed via the intranet. As procedures or forms get updated we have to train to the new revision periodically. Once the initial glut of training is over, we get between 5 and 15 procedures/forms a month on an ongoing basis to keep the training current. While it is not a manual process it is still a PITA.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-14-2015 11:26 AM
    something that was helpful i can actully use my phone as a calculator. since i lost my old trusty calculator for trig i had to rely on my phone. i could do math on 8.1 because the stock calculator was useless. now with win10 mobile i can do math peoblems 😁
    sent from my cyan surface RT
    07-14-2015 11:35 AM
    We all have a training plan related to our job title and need to train on relevant procedures and forms. Training is assigned and tracked by due dates in an automated system accessed via the intranet. As procedures or forms get updated we have to train to the new revision periodically. Once the initial glut of training is over, we get between 5 and 15 procedures/forms a month on an ongoing basis to keep the training current. While it is not a manual process it is still a PITA.
    Sounds similar to our setup except ours is new and going through teething problems.

I'm supposed to do 24 hrs of training a year. It's exceedingly boring though.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    MSFTisMIA and worldspy99 like this.
    07-14-2015 11:42 AM
    I've decided that the thing that drives me a little crazy with all the W10 stuff on here is that there are so many people who seem to think it's an official update and everything should be working perfectly.

I'm so glad this is the last 'update'....
    Sometimes, Windows fans can be just as obnoxious as Apple fans...

07-14-2015 11:52 AM
    In a regulated industry its not as simple as your supervisor makes it sound like at your workplace.
    I know it's not...you're actually following prodcure and protocols as you should...and you know that the F you're doing.

My supervisor, on the other hand, well...let's say she is the opposite of what I just said...

worldspy99 and sahib lopez like this.
    07-14-2015 11:54 AM

He's either not had any or is too gunshy to mention them...we can be a bit of a tough crowd...

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-14-2015 11:55 AM
142,802 ... 44204421442244234424 ...