i have no idea but if i had to guess it would be next week on blackboard( a website to see the grades )
    Oh I thought it's the same day :)
    Well good luck if it isn't over yet

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    07-16-2015 12:26 PM
    07-16-2015 12:39 PM

Man i can't even look at those links because they crash on edge 😯 then again its beta. Well all a sudden ars technica worked :p time to read them.!
    07-16-2015 02:04 PM
    I'd tell your sibling to stop feeding him anything with milk. It may not be life threatening but it can have other effects.

When my wife was younger she suffered with constant ear infections. This led to a punctured ear drum. Which led to mastoiditis later in life. Which led to surgery to get rid of the infection and repairing of the ear drum.

Now any time she has milk she has dizzy spells and the ear gets full feeling. As she gets older she finds the effects worse.

Lastly keep in mind it is an allergy and you can use antihistamines. However being so young that probably isn't an option.

I don't know about where you live but there are options now for milk free things here. Including baby stuff.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    that was so helpful! Thank you! the doc has said that it's eczema and will be cured as he grows. (probably till he is 3)
    07-16-2015 06:04 PM
    I guess I shouldn't be overly surprised of inexperienced people in power by now. Such typical behaviour unfortunately. The less confidence they have the more they try to control other people's actions. I've seen this too many times. Especially when I was full time in Canada. The company I worked for had far too many people like this. Other people I knew had similar issues. It's also a mix bag of men and women too.

I wouldn't be able to take much of that for very long these days. If your supervisor is anything like the ones I had it means they have a major brown nose by now...
    She's a dumbass and it was a hot mess busy today at work, from the time interviews start until the end of the clinic day. I'll debrief durin tomorrow's commute...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-16-2015 06:28 PM
    Looks like I didn't miss much in these parts...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    07-16-2015 06:29 PM
    Paying for a brand name that's even "borrowed"

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
    07-16-2015 07:35 PM
    Sounds like a good plan!
    Spy have you always been a moderator...or at least have you been a moderator before this week? LMAO I know quite a few of the staff but I am almost positive your moderator badge wasn't there the other day lol.
    07-16-2015 08:48 PM
    Spy have you always been a moderator...or at least have you been a moderator before this week? LMAO I know quite a few of the staff but I am almost positive your moderator badge wasn't there the other day lol.
    He's been a mod for awhile now.
    N_LaRUE and worldspy99 like this.
    07-16-2015 09:07 PM
    He's been a mod for a good stretch now. He's all over the forums.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    07-16-2015 09:09 PM
    He's been a mod for awhile now.
    He's been a mod for a good stretch now. He's all over the forums.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    LOL I really didn't know that. Learn something new everyday haha
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    07-16-2015 10:13 PM
    LOL I really didn't know that. Learn something new everyday haha
    he moved up in the ranks pretty fast :P I remember when he was a member then all of a sudden he was an ambassador then quickly a mod :P it was fast.
    worldspy99 likes this.
    07-16-2015 11:13 PM
    thought I wonder why rue isn't a mod yet :P I still think he would be a good mod
    worldspy99 likes this.
    07-16-2015 11:13 PM
    thought I wonder why rue isn't a mod yet I still think he would be a good mod
    Let's not go there.

Best explanation. I like my freedom.

07-16-2015 11:52 PM
    that was so helpful! Thank you! the doc has said that it's eczema and will be cured as he grows. (probably till he is 3)
    That's good to hear. Though I've known many people who've had eczema their whole life. For most it's usually very bad in the colder months. Others have flare ups all year.

If he grows out of it that's great. I've heard of that to.

Like everything in biology, it's not black and white.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-16-2015 11:58 PM
    Let's not go there.

Best explanation. I like my freedom.

Recalcitrant old fogie like me😎
    07-16-2015 11:59 PM
    I got rid of the Meizu M1 Note today.
    07-17-2015 12:00 AM
    It's quite cold over here 😁

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-17-2015 12:00 AM
    But I did acquire the Elephone P7000 today 😉 It is a beast compared to the Meizu. I will post pictures tomorrow.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-17-2015 12:01 AM
    Sport Driver, 38C is pretty hot for Croatia, right? I'm thinking of visiting next year. A good friend has a place in Split and on an island off the coast.
    Laura Knotek and Sport Driver like this.
    07-17-2015 12:03 AM
    Sport Driver, 38C is pretty hot for Croatia, right? I'm thinking of visiting next year. A good friend has a place in Split and on an island off the coast.
    I know I'd melt if I go somewhere as hot as that, and I live in a tropical country!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-17-2015 12:25 AM
    I know I'd melt if I go somewhere as hot as that, and I live in a tropical country!

Arizona use to get up to 48C routinely. I lived there for 16 years.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-17-2015 12:33 AM
    Arizona use to get up to 48C routinely. I lived there for 16 years.
    Well, I suppose that you did get used to the heat. I probably could never get used to that, even if I tried.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-17-2015 12:43 AM
    Well, I've got a bit of time off work, claiming annual leave before it all resets next year in September. Don't you just hate it when you wake up early and you don't have to be up?
    Last edited by Muessig; 07-17-2015 at 01:11 AM.
    07-17-2015 12:44 AM
    Well, I suppose that you did get used to the heat. I probably could never get used to that, even if I tried.
    Dry heat isn't too bad
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-17-2015 12:45 AM
144,469 ... 44294430443144324433 ...