Well yeah, it depends year from year, last year it was rainy summer.
    But look what app I'm using ;)

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    07-17-2015 01:55 PM
    Oh hello
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...4e9034e6ff.jpg

its cortana ! that's whats up :P once cortana comes out to ios im loading it up on my ipod... siri sucks
    Sport Driver likes this.
    07-17-2015 02:00 PM
    its cortana ! that's whats up once cortana comes out to ios im loading it up on my ipod... siri sucks
    Well I like Google Now a lot but Cortana on Android is nice :D

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-17-2015 02:03 PM
    Well I like Google Now a lot but Cortana on Android is nice :D

yup options are nice :) .. how well does it work :P?
    07-17-2015 02:05 PM
    time to eat some tri-tip :P hehe
    07-17-2015 02:11 PM
    It Works well enough, not much worse than it did on Lumia. And it picks all my words correctly and faster than on Lumia :D

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    07-17-2015 02:12 PM
    Is this your Nexus 7 or your Z3?
    It's my Z3. It's in the repair shop already. Unfortunately being a Sony device it isn't cheap. Though Sony is popular it's still nothing compared to Samsung and Apple. So I'm paying for it..
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-17-2015 04:05 PM
    It's my Z3. It's in the repair shop already. Unfortunately being a Sony device it isn't cheap. Though Sony is popular it's still nothing compared to Samsung and Apple. So I'm paying for it..
    Well that is a big time bummer. I hope it gets repaired quickly and correctly and relatively inexpensively.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-17-2015 05:10 PM
    Geez. That sucks man. Hope they don't have you pay and arm and a leg for it...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-17-2015 05:19 PM
    hiiii :DDDDDDDDDDD again! :P it was Eid yesterday so didn't have much time to post... what's up?
    07-17-2015 07:46 PM
    It Works well enough, not much worse than it did on Lumia. And it picks all my words correctly and faster than on Lumia :D
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...c2dba60e2e.jpg
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...f2f9f192b8.jpg
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...e4c7b51cbc.jpg

that was great :P I actually laughed :P
    07-17-2015 07:57 PM
    that's a bummer :/ hope it doesn't take long to fix it
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-17-2015 07:58 PM
    hiiii :DDDDDDDDDDD again! :P it was Eid yesterday so didn't have much time to post... what's up?
    rues phone screen broke, mis is ranting about his superior( she doesn't seem like a very nice person) I was cleaning my computer with compressed air
    hope4wp and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-17-2015 08:00 PM
    rues phone screen broke, mis is ranting about his superior( she doesn't seem like a very nice person) I was cleaning my computer with compressed air
    Seems like a bad day :|
    Cleaning your computer...enjoying it?
    07-17-2015 08:30 PM
    Cortana on my Honor 6 is as enjoyable as on my 636.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-17-2015 08:46 PM
    Nadi, my supervisor is merely incompetent, that's all...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    N_LaRUE and hope4wp like this.
    07-17-2015 09:11 PM
    Cortana on my Honor 6 is as enjoyable as on my 636.
    Looking forward to trying it soon...if she works well with Android Wear, I'm all for that...

07-17-2015 09:12 PM
    Looking forward to the food photos!
    I took a few I'll post tomorrow. We both had saag...she went with shrimp, I went with goat. Also, vegaterian samosas and another bread I forgot the name of (i liked the naan better). I had the 1947 beer and she went with a glass of red wine. Afterwards we walked to a 16 handles for dessert (frozen yogurt).

N_LaRUE, Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    07-17-2015 09:15 PM
    I'm sorry to hear this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-17-2015 09:20 PM
    Well that is a big time bummer. I hope it gets repaired quickly and correctly and relatively inexpensively.
    I'll have it back Monday or Tuesday. The shop I took it to has a 90 day warranty which is why I went there. So if it's dodgy it goes back.

I already know the price... 110.

I was expecting something like that. I don't know how difficult a Sony is to repair but I'm guessing they're replacing the whole display, hence the cost.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-18-2015 03:52 AM
    I guess once I have my phone back I'll give Cortana a swing. I can't seem to get used to talking to the phone though.

hope4wp and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-18-2015 03:53 AM
    I guess once I have my phone back I'll give Cortana a swing. I can't seem to get used to talking to the phone though.

I'm glad you're getting your phone sorted.

I'm curious how well Cortana works on Android and how much MS will allow it to be feature-complete compared to WP.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-18-2015 04:02 AM
    I'll have it back Monday or Tuesday. The shop I took it to has a 90 day warranty which is why I went there. So if it's dodgy it goes back.

I already know the price... 110.

I was expecting something like that. I don't know how difficult a Sony is to repair but I'm guessing they're replacing the whole display, hence the cost.

Since most OEMs went to a zero style display (little or no gaps between the digitizer and the screen panel itself), once you crack a screen they have to replace the whole unit - which ultimately makes the repair costly.

If you look up repairs for these all glass phones like the iPhone 4/4s and Nexus 4, whenever the glass breaks, its a problem. Most folks tend to damage the rear glass more, which adds to the repair costs.

Either way, hope you get your phone back good as new.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-18-2015 05:55 AM
    Morning folks. Not looking forward to work today.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    azcruz likes this.
    07-18-2015 05:55 AM
    Morning folks. Not looking forward to work today.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Yup. This is a Saturday with the MD who jacked my water bottle - and she's in her onery mood. And it is a rainy day too. At least I get to go to one of my mentor's birthday dinner later. I may post food pictures for that.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    07-18-2015 08:34 AM
143,660 ... 44324433443444354436 ...