Be careful of what you speak, you never know the kind of imagination the next person has.
    Credits to montsa007
    Debits to Chregu (For stealing my idea)
    Lol
    I can't help the way someone else thinks. If they want to read more into what I write then that's their problem not mine. :P

Besides, that's a bit boring. Got anything else?
    10-07-2013 03:52 AM
    I can't help the way someone else thinks. If they want to read more into what I write then that's their problem not mine. :P

Besides, that's a bit boring. Got anything else?
    Where?
    10-07-2013 03:54 AM
    Where?
    Yawn. I can think of many other places I'd rather be than where I currently am.
    10-07-2013 03:57 AM
    This thread just got a whole lot sillier.
    If I have learned one thing from Myth Busters it's the sentence: "Everything worth doing is worth overdoing."

I am very hungry, looking forward to lunch. And to dinner of course, I'm invited to a friend this evening, that's always great.
    10-07-2013 03:58 AM
    Yawn. I can think of many other places I'd rather be than where I currently am.
    Hmm...interesting that is.
    10-07-2013 03:59 AM
    If I have learned one thing from Myth Busters it's the sentence: "Everything worth doing is worth overdoing."

I am very hungry, looking forward to lunch. And to dinner of course, I'm invited to a friend this evening, that's always great.
    Ehm, LOL
    This thread got a bit more lively I can say.
    10-07-2013 04:00 AM

I wish I had friends that would invite me over to dinner. Preferably ones that can cook... :P

As for the Mythbuster quote, I guess.
    10-07-2013 04:01 AM
    I wish I had friends that would invite me over to dinner. Preferably ones that can cook... :P

As for the Mythbuster quote, I guess.
    You can come to my place, I can't cook but I promise you'll have food that you'll never forget for the rest of your life :), I'll take you to a few very best hotels that serve delicious traditional vegetarian food at my own cost.
    10-07-2013 04:03 AM
    Ehm, LOL
    This thread got a bit more lively I can say.
    montyd.jpg
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-07-2013 04:05 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	montyd.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	45144
    Hmm...I wonder who is who in that photo.
    10-07-2013 04:08 AM
    It will be a hard challenge to find people who can cook... in Britain I mean ;-)
    10-07-2013 04:09 AM
    I like the colour x
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-07-2013 04:10 AM
    It will be a hard challenge to find people who can cook... in Britain I mean ;-)
    He said Preferably, which means it'll be better but not an absolute must.
    I'm trying to tell him that I care for him, but its like explaining how water tastes.

Nah, just kidding.
    10-07-2013 04:10 AM
    He said Preferably, which means it'll be better but not an absolute must.
    I'm trying to tell him that I care for him, but its like explaining how water tastes.

Nah, just kidding.
    Water tastes very differently depending on where it comes from and hence what minerals and other compounds are in it.

The tap water here in this building doesn't taste very well, but it's still more free than water I'd have to pay for ;-)
    10-07-2013 04:14 AM
    Water tastes very differently depending on where it comes from and hence what minerals and other compounds are in it.

The tap water here in this building doesn't taste very well, but it's still more free than water I'd have to pay for ;-)
    Ok, so am trying to explain N_LaRUE the taste of paid water which is tasteless regardless of where you buy it from.
    I am also trying to show him that BIGPADDY is liking the color x and martinmc78 is not very happy about it because it is silly.
    10-07-2013 04:17 AM
    Ok, so am trying to explain N_LaRUE the taste of paid water which is tasteless regardless of where you buy it from.
    I am also trying to show him that BIGPADDY is liking the color x and martinmc78 is not very happy about it because it is silly.
    Let's just agree to disagree. I drink a lot of commercially available mineral water (just usually not at work), and the taste can differ to a high degree. For example Valser has a very distinct taste.

What's the color x? All I know is XXX. ...that's a movie with Vin Diesel. ;-)
    10-07-2013 04:20 AM
    Yeah you might be a bit to young to remember monty python - Very british humour.

Just as an explanation the army guy would pop up in certain sketches that were getting a bit too silly, stop the sketch and move on to the next one which generally was sillier than the last one.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-07-2013 04:22 AM
    I don't think it's as bad as it used to be. Though it's still bad. :P The ready meals are too easy and taste pretty good. :P
    Let's just agree to disagree. I drink a lot of commercially available mineral water (just usually not at work), and the taste can differ to a high degree. For example Valser has a very distinct taste.

What's the color x? All I know is XXX. ...that's a movie with Vin Diesel. ;-)
    I am sorry but I had no choice.
    LOL.
    Yeah you might be a bit to young to remember monty python - Very british humour.

Just as an explanation the army guy would pop up in certain sketches that were getting a bit too silly, stop the sketch and move on to the next one which generally was sillier than the last one.
    I have this urge to watch Monty Python now...

I think the 'young' comment would be about right too.
    martinmc78 likes this.
    10-07-2013 04:24 AM
    I watched,
    Centurion - On saturday
    Race 2 (An Indian Movie) and then Pacific Rim - On sunday
    Copied Elysium on my deice will be watching it during the commute.
    10-07-2013 04:30 AM
    I have this urge to watch Monty Python now...

I think the 'young' comment would be about right too.
    I love The Holy Grail, I really don't like Life of Brian. But actually I would be too young too for this.
    10-07-2013 04:31 AM
    I love The Holy Grail, I really don't like Life of Brian. But actually I would be too young too for this.
    How old are you right now?
    10-07-2013 04:33 AM
    I think they are both great for different reasons - think one of the greatest things about the life of brian was the controversy it caused at the time.
    10-07-2013 04:40 AM
    I personally find Life of Brian better but I do like The Holy Grail. Have you seen Spamalot?
    10-07-2013 04:50 AM
144,452 ... 442443444445446 ...