WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah, age difference. That matters. Next time don't take me that seriously, I just get scared when someone takes me so seriously... :p

I try not to be serious all the time but sometimes I can't help myself.

My work doesn't provide an outlet for my deep thoughts. :p

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Speaking of mysteries you'll have to tell me how you found out about the symbol in my avatar. It took me some time to find one I liked.

It was very easy for me. Just open Google Image search in another tab. Drag your profile picture from this page and drop it onto the Search bar and voila! It'll clearly display it as a symbol of Atheism! As simple as that! :D
Proof:-
Capture.PNG

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Could anyone from this thread courier me a Lumia 830 :unhappy: I'm sure I'll get it at a much less price as India levies no taxes on commodities bought abroad and brought into the country, I guess.

(I'm not serious! It's just my sad feeling :wink:)

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Ask righty then... Just tell me you don't own a gun and I'll be happy. :p

What's in a gun? I own a cannon, nuclear-capable missiles and a nuclear-armed war plane :cool:
I'm coming to shoot you down! Wait and watch!

BTW, where currently are you residing? :winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well legally you're considered an adult so be aware of that. Of course you can't drink yet but isn't your b-day soon?

As for being a kid... maybe when you're 30? :p

oh yeah i know that since i was 18 :p. my bday is 7 months from now so ... yeah soon ( in msft terms )
yeah when im 30 ill be more maturer ;P

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sure. It should be on your short list if you 920 explodes based on value for money and the specs. Now it is a big phone...but for a photo buff like you the latest update allows it to shoot in RAW format.

Here are some sample shots I took of parts of my office. As you can see, my room is powered by two small desk lamps because the overhead light is like a hospital light bright. It performs nicely enough in dim lighting.

And just for Sahib, I posted the emotions poster...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

o.o i think i would stare at that wall for a while just because it looks interesting

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

o.o i think i would stare at that wall for a while just because it looks interesting

Patients always ask about the marijuana poster I have (The Harmful Effects of Marijuana). And yes, those are condoms in one of the pictures. We give those out for free here, so people always want to know what their choices are...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb