WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Loving the look of the new Surfaces. Still, the Asus T100 looks to be a better fit for my needs.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

look like I'm only 4 hours late as always and noticed something......after 3 semesters in college it can get very lonely if you don't have peeps to hang out with. not saying I have that problem but wow :shocked:

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I am not able to update my L720, update is available and it says phone is up to date, am looking to download GDR 4, because GDR 2 & 3 are too mainstream.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope you are not an Apple ****** because they are furious about it ;)
hahahaha well that was funny :winktongue: nope I'm not an apple fan boy I'm more of a fan boy of msft stuff but I'm not blind I will read it tomorrow morning while I wait for the bus ! well Ima take off now laters !

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

1800 Dollars for a small midrange laptop with a stupid keyboard? Good thing something like fanboys exists ;-)

Is the touch thingy even included in this price?

Good morning by the way!

What if I told you, for real!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If I'd post this article in any other thread, the people here would burn me like a witch.

Microsoft's Surface 2: New tablet, same problems

But apart from the teasing introduction into the article (only a hardcore fans would get mad at this, but people here sometimes behave like Justin Bieber fans instead of a tech community), I think it's well written and sums up a lot of problems. And I still like Engadget, it has good reviews, quite a lot of Windows Phone news, sometimes even a long time before WPC, and the live blogs are great as well.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Isn't this amazing: I'm planning restriction sites on some genes I'd like to knock-out. So you have to check if this site is somewhere on your gene first, that it won't cut unspecifically. And these sites are defined only by a few bases, for example GGTACC. This short sequence is enough that an enzyme can recognize it and cut the DNA at this position. At the same time this combination on thousands of bases out of a collection of four is so rare that all of this works.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. Today is the type of day that most people picture the UK to look like normally. In other words it's foggy.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning. Today is the type of day that most people picture the UK to look like normally. In other words it's foggy.

Having some English breakfast with a cup of hot tea in a comfy British bad and breakfast, while watching the fog slowly dissipate and the sun breaking through, this is what I'd like to do right now.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Am checking updates every 30 minutes, its out but not available :(, I want to download using office wifi rather than personal wifi :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Having some English breakfast with a cup of hot tea in a comfy British bad and breakfast, while watching the fog slowly dissipate and the sun breaking through, this is what I'd like to do right now.

Well I had organic English Breakfast tea and had to go to work. Fog will be a while dissipating...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Its windows 9 actually, prototype.
Nokia was so happy with my comic I wrote that I am a beta tester now :)
Link in my signature for the comic.

I wouldn't mind reading your comic but unfortunately my work doesn't like where you stored your PDF... :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99