So, got my Z3 back! I'm very happy about that.

Car is mostly fixed... so that's good I guess. :P
    Glad you got both things back up and running :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-24-2015 06:50 PM
    Just for the fun of it.

Attachment 109222
    I laughed to this more than i should lol

07-24-2015 06:51 PM
    Wow!
    uploadfromtaptalk1437793317958.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437793325202.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437793332428.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437793339865.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437793346489.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437793354270.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    07-24-2015 10:02 PM
    Some times click bait is good.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Of all the people I thought he wouldn't pull a trick like that, lol!
    07-24-2015 10:49 PM
    Of all the people I thought he wouldn't pull a trick like that, lol!
    That's cool. Sometimes that's what makes it cool.

You did that with that Flo Rida video, so...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    worldspy99 and sahib lopez like this.
    07-24-2015 11:00 PM
    Ermahgerd, my Android experiment is not going well. Got an S6 edge yesterday and I'm not really getting in to Android. I like that I can just project videos to my TV with the click of a button and now have a few official apps, but the Bluetooth SMS, or should I say lack of, sucks compared to WP. And I've spent most of my time trying to disable crap that sucks or is just junk. I'm going to give it a couple more days, but it's future with me is not very bright.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    07-24-2015 11:20 PM
    Well I got my car back and it's a noticeable difference... It's definitely quicker and another acceleration now. The bad thing was I had to foot the bill and then the warranty people will reimburse me.
    07-25-2015 12:15 AM
    Ermahgerd, my Android experiment is not going well. Got an S6 edge yesterday and I'm not really getting in to Android. I like that I can just project videos to my TV with the click of a button and now have a few official apps, but the Bluetooth SMS, or should I say lack of, sucks compared to WP. And I've spent most of my time trying to disable crap that sucks or is just junk. I'm going to give it a couple more days, but it's future with me is not very bright.
    I know a lot of people like Samsung devices, but I'm not a fan of TouchWiz. I doubt if I'd like the S6 either.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-25-2015 12:56 AM
    Well I got my car back and it's a noticeable difference... It's definitely quicker and another acceleration now. The bad thing was I had to foot the bill and then the warranty people will reimburse me.
    I hope you get your warranty reimbursement quickly.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-25-2015 12:57 AM
    Should have bought a Sony or Moto.

Until they fix that mess of an interface I'll never touch a Samsung.

Odd that you're having issues with Bluetooth and SMS...

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-25-2015 03:35 AM
    Should have bought a Sony or Moto.

Until they fix that mess of an interface I'll never touch a Samsung.

Odd that you're having issues with Bluetooth and SMS...

Nexus is another good option.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-25-2015 03:55 AM
    I know a lot of people like Samsung devices, but I'm not a fan of TouchWiz. I doubt if I'd like the S6 either.

You can put stock Google theme :)

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-25-2015 05:23 AM

One reason I like the Honor 6 because of the EMUI. I like Sony's too, though my Xperia is currently on Nokia Z launcher. 😃
    07-25-2015 07:07 AM
    TouchWiz. Nuff said.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-25-2015 10:10 AM
    One reason I like the Honor 6 because of the EMUI. I like Sony's too, though my Xperia is currently on Nokia Z launcher. 😃
    Z launcher is cool and ran great on my soon to be Moto X. I'm not a fan of the icon sizes though on the Sony launcher so I'm looking forward to 5.1 if they really did add the option to size the icons (prefer the smaller look).

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-25-2015 10:12 AM
    Well then ,no mater how much Sammy says touchwize is not bloated it's still all bloated as ever

07-25-2015 10:59 AM
    They better get back to you soon . I hope they don't give you the run around and then they take a long time to process your request.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-25-2015 11:10 AM
    Man I'm tired. Didn't eat until 9:30pm. Which is unusual for me.

We were down by the seaside again. Then did a touch of shopping, clothes and groceries. Thing is seaside is over an hour away.

Can't believe it's one week until my vacation!!!!

Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    07-25-2015 05:01 PM
    We are an hour away from the ocean as well.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-25-2015 05:20 PM
    Well today was a long day . Went to my great grandmas funeral. Saw some of my relatives I've never met ( we have a really big family ) ate food with the family. Yeah busy day for me

hope4wp and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-25-2015 06:19 PM
    Well today was a long day . Went to my great grandmas funeral. Saw some of my relatives I've never met ( we have a really big family ) ate food with the family. Yeah busy day for me

R.I.P great grandma!! Yeah families do get kind of bigger and bigger :D food 😋 I'm hungry 😞
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-25-2015 08:08 PM
    My sister is getting a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact! So it's farewell to Lumia 1020 :(
    sahib lopez, MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-25-2015 08:11 PM
    R.I.P great grandma!! Yeah families do get kind of bigger and bigger :D food I'm hungry
    its a big family o.o.... I cant really explain it all since it gets confusing ;P
    07-25-2015 10:10 PM
    My sister is getting a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact! So it's farewell to Lumia 1020 :(
    mia is going to be proud :P
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-25-2015 10:10 PM
    That's a downgrade camera wise but an improvement in battery life for sure. And Sonynis now slowly rolling out the 5.1.1 update, which looks good so far...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    N_LaRUE, hope4wp and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-25-2015 11:58 PM
142,793 ... 44494450445144524453 ...