My primary phones now run pre-release software.

iPhone 5S = iOS 9 beta, Lumia 636 = Windows 10 technical preview build 10166, Honor 6 = Lollipop beta
    worldspy99 and sahib lopez like this.
    07-27-2015 10:09 PM
    He has a visa....he just performed hajj illegally, and the rules are deportation for immigrants and fine for Saudis....he is at a deportation center since more than a month now...so we contacted everyone we know even from different embassies but no one could help...still trying!
    I didn't even know you needed a permit for that. I had to look it up.

I won't ask why. Hope you're able to sort it out.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    07-28-2015 12:08 AM
    Binge watching T.V. Finished one show Season 7 and about to finish Season 5 mid point for a second show in about 40 minutes.
    07-28-2015 01:01 AM
    Binge watching T.V. Finished one show Season 7 and about to finish Season 5 mid point for a second show in about 40 minutes.
    I don't think I could ever binge watch. I'd probably get bored after 3 episodes.

07-28-2015 01:14 AM
    Nice sunny day today. Such a contrast compared to yesterday. Still cool though.

07-28-2015 01:15 AM
    Hey Rue, one idea for Z3 Compact, dbrand has some skins for it so maybe you could check that?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    Went and checked. Unfortunately they don't have what I'm looking for. I checked other sites and they're they same. Not entirely sure why they can't make a nice dark purple metallic skin. All the purple ones are either glitzy or that 'carbon' look.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    07-28-2015 02:11 AM
    I don't think I could ever binge watch. I'd probably get bored after 3 episodes.

Watched two episodes of one show and two episodes of a different show. That was enough for me today. I don't watch more than 3 at a go of any show either.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-28-2015 02:13 AM
    Watched two episodes of one show and two episodes of a different show. That was enough for me today. I don't watch more than 3 at a go of any show either.
    Normally when I think binge I think of a whole series or several episodes. Two is almost manageable. :P Depends on the show.
    07-28-2015 02:16 AM
    Normally when I think binge I think of a whole series or several episodes. Two is almost manageable. Depends on the show.
    Almost 3 hours of TV is plenty for one day☺
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-28-2015 02:17 AM
    Almost 3 hours of TV is plenty for one day☺
    I used to watch 24 in 23 hours straight.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
    07-28-2015 04:11 AM
    I used to watch 24 in 23 hours straight.

That's impressive from a couch potato kind of view...
    azcruz likes this.
    07-28-2015 04:17 AM
    So just got the 5.1.1 update. I'm liking it so far. The look is nice and it's speedy.

Just checking out some of the new features. I like the auto transfer to SD card for apps. That's very handy.

The small icons don't do much for me as I need all the help I can get these days. :P

I'll have plenty of time to play with the camera soon. :) But I'll give it a whirl soon to see what I think.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    07-28-2015 05:53 AM
    So just got the 5.1.1 update. I'm liking it so far. The look is nice and it's speedy.

Just checking out some of the new features. I like the auto transfer to SD card for apps. That's very handy.

The small icons don't do much for me as I need all the help I can get these days.

I'll have plenty of time to play with the camera soon. :) But I'll give it a whirl soon to see what I think.
    I'm also on 5.1.1 and while there are small changes here and there I don't really see what is Lollipop all about. Ha ha ha

N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-28-2015 06:18 AM
    What qualities are you looking for?
    A new pair of Marley's but I'm lazy to buy them.

Seriously though, something durable enough for my commute, preferably water proof, comfortable ergonomics, and clean sound. Not trying to spend a ton.

The new Sony's I have are disappointing because they don't block out the noise as well. I like the noise canceling ones I have but not a fan of the loop behind the ear design.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    07-28-2015 06:46 AM
    Thanks but none of those are appealing.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    07-28-2015 06:47 AM

The small icons don't do much for me as I need all the help I can get these days. :P

Do a mini review after a few days. I'm going to hook up my Z3 Tab Compact and try to update it first before going tup from 4.4.4 on my Z3.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-28-2015 06:52 AM
    Morning folks. Headed into work...not too excited about that.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-28-2015 06:53 AM

Seriously though, something durable enough for my commute, preferably water proof, comfortable ergonomics, and clean sound. Not trying to spend a ton.

The new Sony's I have are disappointing because they don't block out the noise as well. I like the noise canceling ones I have but not a fan of the loop behind the ear design.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Had to look it up and I didn't know we have those locally. Gonna check them out one of these days.

07-28-2015 06:58 AM
    I see the OnePlus Two is out. Color me not as impressed. As a former OnePlus One user...I'm not seeing the upgrade.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Sport Driver likes this.
    07-28-2015 06:58 AM
    Had to look it up and I didn't know we have those locally. Gonna check them out one of these days.

They're comfortable, a little bass heavy and have handled my commute really well. My purity cables have gone bad and I cannot find a replacement. While I may go Sony for the cans, I'll probably get back another pair of Marley's.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    azcruz likes this.
    07-28-2015 07:05 AM
    Anyone taking the plunge with Windows 10 this week?
    07-28-2015 07:07 AM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Since you like enviro stuff occasionally I thought I would send you this link - Woodbuds - Colourful Wood Earphones

I only found this one review. Not sure if they suit you or not. WoodBuds HeadPhones, eco-friendly and pocket friendly wood earphonesEssentialMac
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-28-2015 07:08 AM
    Do a mini review after a few days. I'm going to hook up my Z3 Tab Compact and try to update it first before going tup from 4.4.4 on my Z3.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I'll do one when I get back from my trip in a couple of weeks. That way I'll have enough time to play with things properly.

As it is, it's a lot smoother and I don't mind the tweaks so far.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-28-2015 07:09 AM
    Anyone taking the plunge with Windows 10 this week?
    I'll wait until I get back. I'm not in a hurry. Besides, I think if there's any bugs they'll be sorted in the next couple of weeks. :P
    07-28-2015 07:10 AM
    I'll do one when I get back from my trip in a couple of weeks. That way I'll have enough time to play with things properly.

As it is, it's a lot smoother and I don't mind the tweaks so far.
    I've seen a video with it running. While I like it, I may be a dinosaur and hold onto 4.4.4 a little longer. Lol.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    07-28-2015 07:12 AM
143,620 ... 44544455445644574458 ...