I am actually intrigued by Moto X Play because of the camera and battery. Need to find out what processor they plan to use and how much RAM on that device. Unfortunately it seems like it will not support US LTE bands but still very intriguing for the price.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    07-28-2015 10:39 AM
    I hate start up programs as well. Luckily my work allows a clean no nonsense boot up. I use Outlook for work and it starts up pretty quickly even with a gazillion work sanctioned plugins because of the SSD. My old laptop took an eternity for Outlook to start up.
    I'm lazy you see. So i brought some expensive part to conpnsate my laziness

*not recomended for normal ppl
    07-28-2015 10:41 AM
    What I'm really concern about windows 10.

Do my Local publisher gameguard work with it. If not Ican't play mine T_T
    07-28-2015 10:43 AM
    The yellow Moto G looks great!
    It comes in purple so could be a good option for the wife. At 209 for the 16GB SIM free that's not bad. But I want to see one in person before I decide.

I'm just unsure about the SoC and the 2GB RAM. From what I can tell it says it's a fairly pure Android experience. Which would be good.
    sahib lopez and Sport Driver like this.
    07-28-2015 10:46 AM
    It comes in purple so could be a good option for the wife. At 209 for the 16GB SIM free that's not bad. But I want to see one in person before I decide.

I'm just unsure about the SoC and the 2GB RAM. From what I can tell it says it's a fairly pure Android experience. Which would be good.
    I love white phone
    I love metal framed phone
    I love my phone even more

But the phone I love most is the one that FREE
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-28-2015 10:49 AM
    I love white phone
    I love metal framed phone
    I love my phone even more

But the phone I love most is the one that FREE
    Never had a free phone.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-28-2015 10:57 AM
    Never had a free phone.

It's same with my dad says.

My food taste great but yours even better. Why because it's free
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-28-2015 11:00 AM
    I will say this about the update. My phone is a lot quicker now. Though I always found my phone quick it's gone up a notch.

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-28-2015 11:03 AM
    The cases people use on their iPhones are mostly drab...
    My 830 gets more attention with the green back and a clear case
    Same here people look at my 830 like if it was an iPhone :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    07-28-2015 11:16 AM
    I haven't been able to spot a single Sony so far in the wild. I have actually seen more WP devices. On the flip side haven't seen many Samsung mobile phones either. It's iPhone all the way around here.
    I've seen one Sony phone on campus only one time . Now he has an iPhone .

07-28-2015 11:18 AM
    As long as the phone is purple, right?

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Reminds me of a quote by Henry ford "you can any color you want as long as it's black "

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-28-2015 11:20 AM

It is going to be $219 here in the USA, which is fairly inexpensive...
    07-28-2015 11:26 AM
    Anyone taking the plunge with Windows 10 this week?
    I'll first deploy it on my main computer and use it as a testing ground. If everything is fine I'll upgrade grade the other computers one at a time .

I will say this about the update. My phone is a lot quicker now. Though I always found my phone quick it's gone up a notch.

I can say the same about my 830 running Win10, in fact it feels about three notches faster:-)
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    I can say the same about my 830 running Win10, in fact it feels about three notches faster:-)
    I concure my 839 is a lot faster

07-28-2015 11:31 AM
    Decisions, decisions...
    #headphonesearch
    I'm getting those wiod ones Rue suggested.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-28-2015 11:35 AM
    I see a lot of iPhones and Samsungs as well. I saw a L930 for the first time in the wild. I do catch the occasional Lumia device here and there since the percentages are high here.

I see a few Sony devices as well though not as many as I used to.
    While Samsung are a little easier to repair, the cracks I've seen on both those and iPhones are so horrendous you'd think they've served multiple tours of duty in Iraq, Afghanistan or certain parts of Chicago...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and azcruz like this.
    07-28-2015 11:44 AM
    Call me biased but I like stock settings better on my Nexus 7...
    I'd like them better if the background wasn't white...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    07-28-2015 11:45 AM
    So people not that impressed with Oneplus Two, neither am I.
    How about Motorola devices? 3rd gen G doesn't seem enough big upgrade for me, although camera is better and it has LTE but I would like something more powerful.
    Moto X Play seems a great phone for me, powerful enough, great camera and nice display for reasonable price.
    Moto X Style is great phone if the price drops over time it might be my next phone :)

Any opinions?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    Looks interesting. Moto went with the 808 chip and added microSD? Interesting. Doesn't meant I'll buy one, but interesting anyways...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Sport Driver likes this.
    07-28-2015 11:55 AM
    I check it out and let you know. OnePlus was underwhelming...I might try one at $249. The new Chinese devices with stock Lollipop and Play Store have spoiled me. They are slightly better than Nexus because they have no Google bloatware, you only install whatever you want from Google unlike Nexus and updates seem to be trickling in as well. After two years though it is anyone's guess if the phone would be supported...
    Oneplus Two was a serious disappointment. Too many compromises for my taste. Felt like they picked the parts they could afford to manufacture and threw them in the phone.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    07-28-2015 11:59 AM

It'll get good support, if the 2013 models from Moto are any indication. The wife is still better off with the Z3 Compact, but...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    07-28-2015 12:00 PM
    I concure my 839 is a lot faster

It's a pity that it isn't fast enough to handle your autocorrect mistakes...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    07-28-2015 12:01 PM
    Oneplus Two was a serious disappointment. Too many compromises for my taste. Felt like they picked the parts they could afford to manufacture and threw them in the phone.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    About $249 on Swappa after a few months is about the right price for the OPO2:-)
    07-28-2015 12:03 PM
    It's a pity that it isn't fast enough to handle your autocorrect mistakes...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Or prevent him from slowing down his foot in mouth....nvm...I am going to go to a meeting....
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-28-2015 12:03 PM
    It's 07/29/2015 00:05 but nothing happened to my laptop :'(
    07-28-2015 12:05 PM
142,830 ... 44574458445944604461 ...