All this talk of ice cream is making my stomach noxious. :P

So here's another pic

wp_20131006_15_52_05_pro.jpg
    10-07-2013 08:44 AM
    All this talk of ice cream is making my stomach noxious. :P

Shouldn't that be anxious?
    10-07-2013 08:50 AM
    Shouldn't that be anxious?
    Yes and no. A small amount of ice cream is ok. Too much, not so good.
    10-07-2013 08:56 AM
    Too much of anything isn't good for you - well actually that's not true - I cant think of a few things that are exceptions...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-07-2013 09:27 AM
    Too much of anything isn't good for you - well actually that's not true - I cant think of a few things that are exceptions...
    lollipops!
    10-07-2013 09:28 AM
    I have never in my life felt bad after eating ice cream. And I have eaten incredible amounts. There was a time when I thought, if I just eat so much that I noxious I maybe don't eat that much anymore. I wasn't successful in getting noxious.
    10-07-2013 09:28 AM
    I have never in my life felt bad after eating ice cream. And I have eaten incredible amounts. There was a time when I thought, if I just eat so much that I noxious I maybe don't eat that much anymore. I wasn't successful in getting noxious.
    I went to a birthday party at a restaurant back in Canada, a long time ago. They had a desert called the 'Kitchen Sink'. It was a 12 scoops of ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate and whole bunch of other bits, hence the name. The birthday boy ordered it as his meal. Needless to say he didn't quite finish it himself. The thought of eating that much ice cream and everything else that was with it was a bit sickening.
    10-07-2013 09:37 AM
    I went to a birthday party at a restaurant back in Canada, a long time ago. They had a desert called the 'Kitchen Sink'. It was a 12 scoops of ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate and whole bunch of other bits, hence the name. The birthday boy ordered it as his meal. Needless to say he didn't quite finish it himself. The thought of eating that much ice cream and everything else that was with it was a bit sickening.
    I think it would be different if I'd eat it with whipped cream. I usually don't do that. I also think I'd eat 12 scoops, but then only without cream and other stuff, and only if it were very good ice cream.
    10-07-2013 09:42 AM
    I'm taking a break from studying for my advanced hydrodynamics test tomorrow...this class from what I hear from everyone else who has taken it is the hardest masters course required in our ocean engineering curriculum. Not looking forward to tomorrow :(
    N_LaRUE, Chregu, BIGPADDY and 1 others like this.
    10-07-2013 09:44 AM

Seen that on Man vs Food

kitchen-sink.jpg
    10-07-2013 09:44 AM
    I'm taking a break from studying for my advanced hydrodynamics test tomorrow...this class from what I hear from everyone else who has taken it is the hardest masters course required in our ocean engineering curriculum. Not looking forward to tomorrow :(
    Good luck with that
    Acbuono5 likes this.
    10-07-2013 09:45 AM
    I think it would be different if I'd eat it with whipped cream. I usually don't do that. I also think I'd eat 12 scoops, but then only without cream and other stuff, and only if it were very good ice cream.
    I can't remember what ice cream was used. I also don't think the restaurant exists any more. That's a lot of ice cream in general. Going by the descriptions of that other ice cream, 12 scoops of any of it would be sickening. Ice cream with cookie dough.... eeeesh.
    10-07-2013 09:45 AM
    Seen that on Man vs Food
    I'm talking about 20 years ago... :P I'm sure if I asked him about it he'd remember. I have him as a friend on Facebook.
    10-07-2013 09:48 AM
    I can't remember what ice cream was used. I also don't think the restaurant exists any more. That's a lot of ice cream in general. Going by the descriptions of that other ice cream, 12 scoops of any of it would be sickening. Ice cream with cookie dough.... eeeesh.
    I don't eat a lot only to prove something, I think this "Man vs Food" thing is really stupid. I just enjoy to eat huge amounts of ice cream.

I didn't realize that I have a seminar now, I don't know if I can finish everything I wanted to, before I have to get to my friend at 7.30.
    10-07-2013 09:51 AM
    Good luck with your exam!
    Acbuono5 likes this.
    10-07-2013 09:52 AM
    I see we melted the ice cream topic...
    10-07-2013 10:07 AM
    Can't believe it's almost xmas time. I guess I'm looking forward to seeing the family... o.O
    10-07-2013 10:13 AM
    Cookie dough or phish food... Decisions decisions.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-07-2013 10:27 AM
    Cookie dough or phish food... Decisions decisions.
    Decisions about delicious things? Delicions! :-)
    N_LaRUE and Muessig like this.
    10-07-2013 10:42 AM
    Not sure what I'm having for dinner. I'd like a nice hot curry but not sure if we have the ingredients available.
    10-07-2013 10:45 AM
    The guy working beside me has been sick for days. I'm worried about catching what he's got. I've always hated when people come to work sick. Wish they would just stay home. Worse is that this particular person can work from home.
    10-07-2013 10:46 AM
    Almost the end of the work day!
    Chregu likes this.
    10-07-2013 10:47 AM
    Sigh, talking to myself. Exciting... o.O
    10-07-2013 10:47 AM
    Almost the end of the work day!
    I wish... Haven't hit lunch yet in my neck of the woods.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-07-2013 10:49 AM
    This seminar is incredibly boring. I could work now...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-07-2013 10:52 AM
143,556 ... 444445446447448 ...