Well now i know how my dad felt when my mom divorced him.
    lmao
    hahahh good one lol
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-29-2015 01:53 AM
    looks like windows update tired to install windows 10 3 times but failed :P.
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 07-29-2015 at 02:13 AM.
    07-29-2015 01:57 AM
    that's a cool gif. I remember windows 98 but where's windows 95 o.o? that was my first windows bases os :P
    07-29-2015 02:08 AM
    that's a cool gif. I remember windows 98 but where's windows 95 o.o? that was my first windows bases os
    My first was Windows 2.11

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
    07-29-2015 03:14 AM
    My first was Windows 2.11

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
    I remember 95 from school, I think we had 98 at home but I didn't use computer back than, for me everything started more or less with Windows XP :)

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    07-29-2015 03:56 AM
    I still use 95 to play old games lol which were way more educational
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-29-2015 03:58 AM
    You know the update to W10 issues are a perfect example of when things go wrong. Makes MS typical MS... sadly.

I think my computer downloaded everything but didn't update. I'm not in a hurry so I really didn't care.

If it goes it goes. I'll just wait for the patch when/if it comes. :P
    07-29-2015 05:20 AM
    I've owned and used the following MS/Windows OS.

DOS 5, DOS 6, Windows 3, Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1

Does this show my age? LOL

I can also say I've used other OS before I used DOS 5.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-29-2015 05:38 AM
    So this whole story with that dentist guy killing the lion is a rather interesting story. Seems illegal hunting is something he 'loves' to do. He purportedly loves hunting... They purposely coaxed the lion out of the reserve to 'hunt' it. Very sad.

I hope this guy gets the 15 years of prison as well as the other two 'hunters'. Well that's possible prison. They might be able to 'pay' their way out. Then again, the uproar of this might be enough.

You know. I'm a person who eats meat. So I get the idea of hunting for meat as it's the only way some people actually get to eat meat. I can understand that. Whether we're comfortable with that or not.

What I don't understand is hunting predators for 'sport'. If you want to call it that. It doesn't seem very sport like using a high powered bow or gun. I get the idea of the 'chase' as part of our animal instinct but that's pretty much where it ends for me. Our intelligence is such that killing something for just because is not really necessary. We should be beyond that now as a species.
    07-29-2015 06:53 AM
    And the W10 crap keeps coming...weeeeeee
    07-29-2015 07:25 AM
    W10 is exploding into the interwebs and people are hunting lions for sport. Odd day.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-29-2015 07:37 AM
    I think the Moto G is a no go. She was quite adamant that she didn't want a Motorola phone.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    Not surprised.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    07-29-2015 08:02 AM
    At this point in time. Nothing.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    Again, not surprised.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    07-29-2015 08:03 AM
    that's a cool gif. I remember windows 98 but where's windows 95 o.o? that was my first windows bases os :P
    I used Windows 3.1 as my first OS.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    07-29-2015 08:04 AM
    I've owned and used the following MS/Windows OS.

DOS 5, DOS 6, Windows 3, Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1

Does this show my age? LOL

I can also say I've used other OS before I used DOS 5.
    Now that I've seen your list, I remember as a kid using DOS6. My first computer used was a Princeton.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-29-2015 08:06 AM
    So this whole story with that dentist guy killing the lion is a rather interesting story. Seems illegal hunting is something he 'loves' to do. He purportedly loves hunting... They purposely coaxed the lion out of the reserve to 'hunt' it. Very sad.

I hope this guy gets the 15 years of prison as well as the other two 'hunters'. Well that's possible prison. They might be able to 'pay' their way out. Then again, the uproar of this might be enough.

You know. I'm a person who eats meat. So I get the idea of hunting for meat as it's the only way some people actually get to eat meat. I can understand that. Whether we're comfortable with that or not.

What I don't understand is hunting predators for 'sport'. If you want to call it that. It doesn't seem very sport like using a high powered bow or gun. I get the idea of the 'chase' as part of our animal instinct but that's pretty much where it ends for me. Our intelligence is such that killing something for just because is not really necessary. We should be beyond that now as a species.
    Can't they just coax the dentist out of prison and shoot him the same way he coaxed the lion out of the preserve?

Posted via Xperia Z3
    07-29-2015 08:07 AM
    So a couple of articles have popped up about the new MS terms of service and privacy.

Windows 10? Here are privacy issues you should consider

https://edri.org/microsofts-new-smal...l-data-abused/

I don't personally care but I know how some people are and think MS really gives a **** about what you're doing.

All IT companies are the same in one way or the other. Gather data, sell it or whatever.

I'm sure an article will pop up on this site 'explaining' how those articles are wrong. As they will do I'm sure.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-29-2015 08:08 AM
    Morning folks. I'm practicing my "nothing creative to say approach", so when I run into my supervisor and her new charge, it'll be more natural.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and azcruz like this.
    07-29-2015 08:10 AM
    Can't they just coax the dentist out of prison and shoot him the same way he coaxed the lion out of the preserve?

Posted via Xperia Z3
    He's not in prison, the two 'guides' have been detained. The dentist is hiding somewhere, probably Mexico/South America by now. He's closed his business and all the things associated with it online.

I was trying not to be too fanatical about the whole thing but in a way that's how I feel about it. Put a collar on him, set him running and track him down. Use a bow first to injure him like he did the lion then 40 hours later shoot him. Tit for tat.

Better still, spray with something lions like and put him near a pride... unarmed.
    07-29-2015 08:11 AM
    So a couple of articles have popped up about the new MS terms of service and privacy.

Windows 10? Here are privacy issues you should consider

https://edri.org/microsofts-new-smal...l-data-abused/

I don't personally care but I know how some people are and think MS really gives a **** about what you're doing.

All IT companies are the same in one way or the other. Gather data, sell it or whatever.

I'm sure an article will pop up on this site 'explaining' how those articles are wrong. As they will do I'm sure.
    Same old $hit, just a "different way".

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and azcruz like this.
    07-29-2015 08:11 AM
    He's not in prison, the two 'guides' have been detained. The dentist is hiding somewhere, probably Mexico/South America by now. He's closed his business and all the things associated with it online.

I was trying not to be too fanatical about the whole thing but in a way that's how I feel about it. Put a collar on him, set him running and track him down. Use a bow first to injure him like he did the lion then 40 hours later shoot him. Tit for tat.
    We can do better...drop him and the guides in a dope house in some urban setting and set it up that he is infrigning on the resident gang's turf...they'll do the rest...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-29-2015 08:13 AM

Better still, spray with something lions like and put him near a pride... unarmed.
    Or just air drop them in the middle of a fenced enclosure and just make sure they have a few open cuts during lion feeding time.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-29-2015 08:15 AM
    Same old $hit, just a "different way".

Posted via Xperia Z3
    It's typical MS though. In the news for the wrong reasons. :P I'm still waiting for the 'disastrous roll out' story.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-29-2015 08:17 AM

How about we lock him in a room with my supervisor for a week?

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-29-2015 08:26 AM
    It's typical MS though. In the news for the wrong reasons. :P I'm still waiting for the 'disastrous roll out' story.
    You're such an Optimistic Oliver, aren't you. How does your wife tolerate your sunny disposition? (Sarcasm alert)

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 07-29-2015 at 10:06 AM.
    worldspy99 likes this.
    07-29-2015 09:01 AM
145,280 ... 44604461446244634464 ...