This seminar is incredibly boring. I could work now...
    I think the definition of seminar is:

seminar
    1. Boring meeting on specialized subject: a single session, often one-day drawn-out meeting devoted to crap that could be useful but isn't, often containing presentations on and discussion of a specialized topic.
    sahib lopez and Chregu like this.
    10-07-2013 12:07 PM
    another day at school and another week of doing the same thing
    10-07-2013 12:20 PM
    another day at school and another week of doing the same thing
    I'm sure you are doing the same thing, but building up on the things you did before. Else it would be pretty pointless ;-)
    10-07-2013 12:25 PM
    I'm sure you are doing the same thing, but building up on the things you did before. Else it would be pretty pointless ;-)
    well its true you build on it but but but .......its SOOOOOO boring
    10-07-2013 12:30 PM
    I'm taking a break from studying for my advanced hydrodynamics test tomorrow...this class from what I hear from everyone else who has taken it is the hardest masters course required in our ocean engineering curriculum. Not looking forward to tomorrow :(
    lollipops!
    10-07-2013 12:35 PM
    lollipops!
    does cake know your cheating on it?
    10-07-2013 12:37 PM
    does cake know your cheating on it?
    shhhhhhhhhhh it a secret!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-07-2013 12:39 PM
    lollipops!
    tri-tip!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-07-2013 12:44 PM
    Just made a thread on my weekend of windows evangelism was going to post it in here but it got a bit long

http://forums.windowscentral.com/gen...ml#post2161746
    10-07-2013 01:15 PM
    Just made a thread on my weekend of windows evangelism was going to post it in here but it got a bit long

Good job! :-)
    10-07-2013 01:59 PM

Just had a read. Nice!
    10-07-2013 02:02 PM
    Just had a read. Nice!

Yeah my sister knows i tend to nerd rage a bit when people try taking advantage over tech. I was driving at the time so didn't even notice i had been put on speakerphone. Bit dodgy from PC world though didn't think they would do something like that.

Sent from my shiny new Nokia 1020
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-07-2013 02:15 PM
    Yeah my sister knows i tend to nerd rage a bit when people try taking advantage over tech. I was driving at the time so didn't even notice i had been put on speakerphone. Bit dodgy from PC world though didn't think they would do something like that.

I unfortunately find PC World the worst offender. Whenever they sell something they try to sell their offerings of Norton Antivirus (piece of crap), the PC World personal cloud (which is totally pointless if you need to work with people, you need to 'upgrade' to do that) and their technical KnowHow services and warranty. All cost money.

So I tend to be rather blunt with them whenever I go into a store. I don't think they like that much. :P
    10-07-2013 03:20 PM
    hey guys and girls I wanted to post this really quick because im in French class

Comments for : Lumia 1020 beats the iPhone 5s and Galaxy S4 by a mile in our blind camera comparison
    10-07-2013 03:20 PM
    I unfortunately find PC World the worst offender. Whenever they sell something they try to sell their offerings of Norton Antivirus (piece of crap), the PC World personal cloud (which is totally pointless if you need to work with people, you need to 'upgrade' to do that) and their technical KnowHow services and warranty. All cost money.

So I tend to be rather blunt with them whenever I go into a store. I don't think they like that much. :P

I try not to use them if i can help it. I either go online or if i really need something in a jam i go to a large maplin. The guys working there have an immense knowledge.

10-07-2013 03:40 PM
    So how's the new 1020 doing it for you? Liking the Nokia hardware? Sort out the camera yet? Where's the pics? :P
    10-07-2013 04:14 PM
    hey guys and girls I wanted to post this really quick because im in French class

Comments for : Lumia 1020 beats the iPhone 5s and Galaxy S4 by a mile in our blind camera comparison
    I am not really suprised by the results! :)
    10-07-2013 04:15 PM
    So jealious!!!
    How is it?
    10-07-2013 04:17 PM
    I am not really suprised by the results! :)
    Neither am I!
    10-07-2013 05:03 PM

How can you have blind people compare camera picture quality????

;)
    Chregu likes this.
    10-07-2013 05:12 PM
    How can you have blind people compare camera picture quality????

;)
    Easy they can feel the image.
    mpt15 likes this.
    10-07-2013 05:13 PM
    Watching the final episode of Dexter, really hoping it lives up to my expectations.
    10-07-2013 05:45 PM
    So how's the new 1020 doing it for you? Liking the Nokia hardware? Sort out the camera yet? Where's the pics? :P
    Honestly, there are things I miss from my 8x. Screen timeout set to never is one and the feel is the other. The 1020 always feels like its about to slip out of my hand.

Other than that I cant fault it - the camera is truly amazing, the nokia apps are pretty damn good and the camera grip is a genius accessory. I have got used to taking decent pictures with it now but the ones I have taken so far have all been of family and friends which im not going to post on here.

I am going to see Bruno Mars tomorrow night though so will really put the camera and video through its paces and post some of the results.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-07-2013 06:38 PM
    Honestly, there are things I miss from my 8x. Screen timeout set to never is one and the feel is the other. The 1020 always feels like its about to slip out of my hand.

Other than that I cant fault it - the camera is truly amazing, the nokia apps are pretty damn good and the camera grip is a genius accessory. I have got used to taking decent pictures with it now but the ones I have taken so far have all been of family and friends which im not going to post on here.

I am going to see Bruno Mars tomorrow night though so will really put the camera and video through its paces and post some of the results.
    That's why I plan to keep my 8X as my daily driver and to get a white 1020 as my weekend joint. I'm somewhat jealous of you but I will get mine as soon as I get the Asus T100. Enjoy that Bruno Mars concert...heard he is very decent live...
    10-07-2013 07:37 PM
    Just checking folks...hanging by the gf tonight and trying to get some rest before a very unpredictable day at work tomorrow (have to work alongside a doctor to give a difficult test result). Sipping some Corona light and Heinekens too. Too much drama is happening at work, I swear...
    10-07-2013 07:42 PM
145,245 ... 445446447448449 ...