The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Well what a weekend!
    My girlfriends Dad had a mild heart attack, which meant a day of traveling, then my great uncle had a bad stroke!
    Oh my! Hope they are both doing well.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    08-03-2015 08:20 AM
    I am here.

08-03-2015 08:20 AM
    Well what a weekend!
    My girlfriends Dad had a mild heart attack, which meant a day of traveling, then my great uncle had a bad stroke!
    Bad news :( Hopefully both will be better soon :)

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk
    08-03-2015 09:44 AM
    Well what a weekend!
    Here's to hoping they both have good recoveries!
    08-03-2015 10:38 AM
    Well what a weekend!
    I am hoping that soon you will be able to post good news about their speedy recovery!
    08-03-2015 11:17 AM
    Okay, so there will be a few posts for catching up on stuff that transpired over the weekend.

Saturday was not too eventful. Woke up and had a great breakfast and then went to the beach for the day. Towards the tail end of the day finally ended up getting my dress socks which I had been struggling to find time to go pick up. It is easier to get smartphones than dress socks these days!!

Yesterday we went to Hurricane Harbor. It was hot so everyone thought it was a great idea to be there. It was crowded beyond belief. It took almost 45 minutes to get something to eat at the food stand! It was interesting to see so many people of really diverse backgrounds. And of course this being CA got to see a few examples of good and bad plastic surgery as well
    08-03-2015 11:21 AM
    Guess now that Rue is vacation and 99 is still somewhat asleep, things have gotten quiet around here.

So the GF lectures me this morning about always being on my tablet.

GF: "you're always either on a gadget, or charging a gadget."

MIA: (wraps arm around her waist and squeezes a certain body part): "But honey, what I'm touching now is my favorite thing to play with."

GF: (smiles and rolls her eyes)

Posted via Xperia Z3
    That is so funny!
    My kid says that I am always on a phone or a tablet:-)
    08-03-2015 11:22 AM
    Went and picked up the Nexus 6 this morning. I had to bring the other car in because in the evening I have a smog testing appointment which means no Xiaomi Mi Note Pro today because the keys to the cabinet where the Mi Note is are at home. I forgot to grab the other set of keys on the way out...
    08-03-2015 11:23 AM
    Welcome to another edition of: "Why My Post Office Sucks."

So I did end up getting the package, but here's the back story.

I tracked my Marley's and Quick Charge 2.0 cable as "delivered". I go to my mailbox this morning, and yet it's not there. WTF? Now, I know the mail man delivers on a Monday at noon so I trek downstairs to try to catch him. I spot him in the other building putting in mail.

MIA: "Excuse, E.D., I'm in the other building looking for a package."
    E.D.: "What's the apartment?"
    MIA:"Xxx."
    E.D.: "Ah, here you go." (Hands me the package). "Yeah, I was on vacation all of last week and the guy who delivered it yesterday stuck it in the mailbox in this building that has the same apartment number as you. At least we were able to find it."
    MIA: "WTF!?!?"
    E.D.: "Yeah. This is why I don't take too many vacations as my replacements always end up doing stuff like this. As you can see, even if he did put it in your box, you wouldn't have been able to get it out (see pictures). If it were me, I'd have rang your door and left a notice, because we ONLY deliver Amazon packages on Sundays, so there was no need to rush or be hasty."

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Attached Thumbnails 102917.jpg   102918.jpg  
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-03-2015 12:31 PM
    In other news, I need to shoot Sony for killing my Z3 settings. What an embarrassment.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    azcruz likes this.
    08-03-2015 12:32 PM
    Not entirely sure why you would want to go anywhere near Faux News (not a typo) unless you wanted a totally distorted view point and hate filled verbiage.

The only time I'd wanted to go there was to see how bad it really is. I'm usually not disappointed...

i went there to read up on how many forest fires there was currently burning in cali. I went to another source to make sure. :) I read the comment and I got to say lots of hate lol
    08-03-2015 12:51 PM
    Well what a weekend!
    oh that's not good. I hope they both have a speedy recovery
    08-03-2015 01:01 PM
    Welcome to another edition of: "Why My Post Office Sucks."

So I did end up getting the package, but here's the back story.

I tracked my Marley's and Quick Charge 2.0 cable as "delivered". I go to my mailbox this morning, and yet it's not there. WTF? Now, I know the mail man delivers on a Monday at noon so I trek downstairs to try to catch him. I spot him in the other building putting in mail.

MIA: "Excuse, E.D., I'm in the other building looking for a package."
    E.D.: "What's the apartment?"
    MIA:"Xxx."
    E.D.: "Ah, here you go." (Hands me the package). "Yeah, I was on vacation all of last week and the guy who delivered it yesterday stuck it in the mailbox in this building that has the same apartment number as you. At least we were able to find it."
    MIA: "WTF!?!?"
    E.D.: "Yeah. This is why I don't take too many vacations as my replacements always end up doing stuff like this. As you can see, even if he did put it in your box, you wouldn't have been able to get it out (see pictures). If it were me, I'd have rang your door and left a notice, because we ONLY deliver Amazon packages on Sundays, so there was no need to rush or be hasty."

Posted via Xperia Z3
    good thing you got your package.. that would of been not good to track it down yourself
    08-03-2015 01:03 PM
    Sunset on one of the 187,888 Finnish lakes. This is around 10:30pm.

08-03-2015 03:08 PM
    Wonderful :) How long are you staying up north?

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk
    08-03-2015 03:34 PM
    Toy Number 1 - Nexus 6.
    Feels great in hand, fairly light for the size. A bit wider than I would like, the Xiaomi Mi Note and Meizu M2 Note feel better in hand - translation 6" screen size it too big for my hands. I am happy with 5.5 to 5.7 inch size screen on a smartphone.

More pictures to follow.
    wp_20150802_11_28_42_pro-n6.jpg
    08-03-2015 04:40 PM
    good thing you got your package.. that would of been not good to track it down yourself
    People are lazy and do dumb shorthanded **** all the time, sadly.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    08-03-2015 05:05 PM
    Somewhat torn between the iPhone 6 and 640LTE + Stream 7 from my carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-03-2015 06:25 PM
    Somewhat torn between the iPhone 6 and 640LTE + Stream 7 from my carrier.

You got options :o now I'm curious as to what you plan to pick

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    08-03-2015 06:55 PM
    You got options :o now I'm curious as to what you plan to pick

I am too...

08-03-2015 06:56 PM
    Sunset on one of the 187,888 Finnish lakes. This is around 10:30pm.

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08...90e9716fc3.jpg

How do people sleep :o do they have blinds to cover the light ?

08-03-2015 06:56 PM
    Mapping OneDrive aka SkyDrive to a drive letter is so old, at least Windows 7 have it. WinBeta is making it sound like new.

sahib lopez likes this.
    08-03-2015 07:13 PM
    For 99, mostly - but a good read nonetheless...

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/imortal...e-renaissance/

Posted via Xperia Z3
    worldspy99 likes this.
    08-03-2015 08:17 PM
    For Rue and 99, mostly - but another good read about Android Wear. There may just be too many people who are unrealistic in their expectations for the Apple Watch and the rest of the Wear market...

http://whatsupgang.com/2015/08/03/so...-the-trenches/

Posted via Xperia Z3
    08-03-2015 08:36 PM
    I'm really digging these incipio cases for my 830 got them in Amazon for 9.99$ I had to buy them hehe. imageuploadedbytapatalk1438655518.742533.jpg

worldspy99 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-03-2015 09:32 PM
142,760 ... 44704471447244734474 ...