I'm pretty sure I was answering you before... :/ same topic.

I thought my memory was bad.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    o.o I guess I forgot . I wouldn't say I have a bad memory either I think it went over me
    08-04-2015 09:57 PM
    Finally got Windows 10 installed...I like the language design wise but I miss Windows 8.1 already...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    I miss the start screen in windows 81. the start screen in 10 isn't the same :/
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-04-2015 09:59 PM
    Nokia Purity headphones
    these were my favorite in ear headphones .the sound was good for the price but after 2 pairs broke on me in the span of a year I couldn't justify buying them again. I will say these headphones were awesome
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-04-2015 10:01 PM
    the Mail and Calendar apps are useless
    same here they don't work for me because my yahoo mail has syncing issues . also to jump back and fourth to email accounts is more clicks than the regular outlook email in 8.1
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-04-2015 10:04 PM
    these were my favorite in ear headphones .the sound was good for the price but after 2 pairs broke on me in the span of a year I couldn't justify buying them again. I will say these headphones were awesome
    I liked both the in-ear and the cans. Both went bad on me...the cans lasted longer though.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-04-2015 10:13 PM
    Audio-Technica Sonic Fuels CKX9is are the best in-ear headphones of all time and they work amazingly with Windows Phone. Sound quality is the best you can get for under a hundred bucks and they're great quality build-wise too.
    Anyways, this thread is mental banana trousers.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-04-2015 10:15 PM
    Audio-Technica Sonic Fuels CKX9is are the best in-ear headphones of all time and they work amazingly with Windows Phone. Sound quality is the best you can get for under a hundred bucks and they're great quality build-wise too.
    Well, these look nice. Still, for the price of these I got both my Marley's...in-ear and cans. And both work decently enough with Windows phone.

Just good to have choices.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-04-2015 10:33 PM
    Well, these look nice. Still, for the price of these I got both my Marley's...in-ear and cans. And both work decently enough with Windows phone.

Just good to have choices.
    They're well worth the $80 in my opinion. I've never regretted spending the money.
    08-04-2015 10:59 PM
    I didn't know bananas had trousers :P I must see this !
    08-04-2015 11:14 PM
    I liked both the in-ear and the cans. Both went bad on me...the cans lasted longer though.
    I still have my cans thankfully and they sound great after 2 years of use. I wish I could say the same for my broken in ear ones
    08-04-2015 11:16 PM
    Only the seriously mental bananas have trousers.
    My Sonic Fuels have given me no quirks and still provide me with beautiful, natural music that still has a fun energy. And the one-button remote is surprisingly good. One press for Play/Pause, two presses for Skip, long press for Cortana voice search. In-built mic. The volume slider isn't great but I live with it. It's the worst part about them.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-04-2015 11:21 PM
    same here they don't work for me because my yahoo mail has syncing issues . also to jump back and fourth to email accounts is more clicks than the regular outlook email in 8.1
    And on mobile it is really terrible!
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-04-2015 11:21 PM
    You need some serious underwear garments to try on these pair of trousers
    08-04-2015 11:22 PM
    My new partner...

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-05-2015 01:04 AM
    Okay guys, I need help. How do I keep my WiFi from turning back on with my 640 running 10?

I've looked everywhere, even googled. Data sense is not enabled. ๐Ÿ˜–

Sent from my Lumia 640 =]

08-05-2015 01:59 AM
    I'll just leave this here:

And an article too: http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/4/909...verboard-video
    Last edited by Muessig; 08-05-2015 at 02:25 AM.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-05-2015 02:05 AM
    So my phone problems are solved. Amazon sent me the same phone for free, and only asked me to return the old one. Couldn't be better. Now I really have no reason not to buy phone from them :) Awsome customer service :)

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk
    azcruz, MSFTisMIA, N_LaRUE and 3 others like this.
    08-05-2015 04:53 AM
    Morning folks. This is going to be really quiet in the mornings with Rue on vacation.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    azcruz likes this.
    08-05-2015 06:22 AM
    Looks like I may have found the right combo of settings for the Z3. Sometimes the old stuff is the best stuff.

Perhaps I'll tolerate lollipop a lot longer...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    worldspy99 likes this.
    08-05-2015 07:52 AM
    08-05-2015 10:11 AM
    I'm going to sleep with a bad mood. The first Dell I bought has a bad Wi-Fi.

At the store we were testing it and it wasn't picking up the store Wi-Fi so I tethered to my Honor 6 and it is good.

At the office or at home it wasn't picking up any Wi-Fi but still picks up the Honor 6 hotspot only if the phone is beside it!

I'm disappointed with Dell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-05-2015 10:15 AM
    There's always bad machines in a bunch. Sometimes the whole bunch is bad. Just a part of buying technology.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-05-2015 10:40 AM
    I'm going to sleep with a bad mood. The first Dell I bought has a bad Wi-Fi.

At the store we were testing it and it wasn't picking up the store Wi-Fi so I tethered to my Honor 6 and it is good.

At the office or at home it wasn't picking up any Wi-Fi but still picks up the Honor 6 hotspot only if the phone is beside it!

I'm disappointed with Dell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Dude you bought a Dell!?"

Yup, that happens with them. That's why I use barebone kits or Acer, Asus for my stuff. My last desktop from them was on a silent recall for the motherboard and even though it gave out on my when I was our of warranty, they were overcharging me for repairs...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    08-05-2015 10:50 AM
    And on mobile it is really terrible!

This a thousands times this. I hate having to sync manually on even change. I make. I hate having to tap so much to get to an email account. It feels like ios so much tapping. ๐Ÿ˜
    08-05-2015 12:34 PM
    I'll just leave this here:

And an article too: http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/4/909...verboard-video

I would try one out. If I could ๐Ÿ˜. Though I'm not sure if I could. Master it because I looks like a skateboard that hovers
    08-05-2015 12:42 PM
144,455 ... 44734474447544764477 ...