This a thousands times this. I hate having to sync manually on even change. I make. I hate having to tap so much to get to an email account. It feels like ios so much tapping.
    Yup, exactly like iOS as far as mail accounts are concerned in Outlook. Also syncing is terrible...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-05-2015 01:50 PM
    We're acting like tourists in our old stomping ground in Finland.

This is the fishing lodge of the Russian Emperor Alexander III.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    08-05-2015 03:24 PM
    Yup, exactly like iOS as far as mail accounts are concerned in Outlook. Also syncing is terrible...
    the outlook email app in ios is good and feature rich and works meanwhile the apps on windows 10 and wm10 suck. I don't get it, couldn't they of just put the acomplii app on windows/ wm 10 and call it a day ?
    08-05-2015 03:33 PM
    We're acting like tourists in our old stomping ground in Finland.

This is the fishing lodge of the Russian Emperor Alexander III.

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08...8ceecd0f5a.jpg

that place looks so calm :3
    08-05-2015 03:34 PM
    No calm for you!
    windows-10-wallpaper-2-.png
    08-05-2015 03:36 PM
    the outlook email app in ios is good and feature rich and works meanwhile the apps on windows 10 and wm10 suck. I don't get it, couldn't they of just put the acomplii app on windows/ wm 10 and call it a day ?
    They are probably doing that and it will show up in the final Win10 Mobile build.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    08-05-2015 04:33 PM
    "Dude you bought a Dell!?"

Yup, that happens with them. That's why I use barebone kits or Acer, Asus for my stuff. My last desktop from them was on a silent recall for the motherboard and even though it gave out on my when I was our of warranty, they were overcharging me for repairs...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Yeah.

We have Asus, and plenty of Acer machines and no single issue. I thought I'd give the brand a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-05-2015 06:07 PM
    Yeah.

We have Asus, and plenty of Acer machines and no single issue. I thought I'd give the brand a chance.

It's not a bad brand...I've got some good ones and some serious lemons from them. Just didn't like the inconsistency anymore from them.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    azcruz likes this.
    08-05-2015 06:40 PM
    They are probably doing that and it will show up in the final Win10 Mobile build.
    They need to add in a full dark theme (outside of file explorer).

Posted via Xperia Z3
    08-05-2015 06:40 PM
    08-05-2015 07:12 PM
    I am using Outlook exclusively on iOS, Android, and Windows 10. They offer the same functionality, same swipe actions even. The one on Windows *is* Accompli.

08-05-2015 07:39 PM
    Got to talk to Dell support and they'll be sending a technician tomorrow to replace the Wi-Fi card.
    08-05-2015 08:57 PM
    was talking with my ex and asked her if she wanted to be friends because I put the past behind me. she asked her bf and he didn't like it so she went with him on that. I tired to make amends but I cant win them all....right ? I'm not mad or anything I gotta respect her choice and let it be
    worldspy99 and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-06-2015 12:38 AM
    Got to talk to Dell support and they'll be sending a technician tomorrow to replace the Wi-Fi card.
    good guy dell :P I hope it fixes the problem
    azcruz likes this.
    08-06-2015 12:41 AM
    was talking with my ex and asked her if she wanted to be friends because I put the past behind me. she asked her bf and he didn't like it so she went with him on that. I tired to make amends but I cant win them all....right ? I'm not mad or anything I gotta respect her choice and let it be
    Move on... seek a brighter tomorrow.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
    08-06-2015 12:41 AM
    This Mi Note is nice!
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-06-2015 12:42 AM
    This Mi Note is nice!
    Looking forward to the photo...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    I am using Outlook exclusively on iOS, Android, and Windows 10. They offer the same functionality, same swipe actions even. The one on Windows *is* Accompli.

idk the one on windows 10 seems buggy the one on ios isn't... I guess its a case of YMMV
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    Looking forward to the photo...

I posted it yesterday...
    But here is one more
    08-06-2015 12:43 AM
    Move on... seek a brighter tomorrow.

yeah I guess I wanted to see what would happen. I already knew the outcome. I find it ironic thought her parents didn't like me and didn't want me with her and my ex didn't like that. now her bf doesn't like me and doesn't want her to be my friend and she goes with it.....o.o
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-06-2015 12:45 AM
    I posted it yesterday...
    But here is one more
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08...bdb8cdf816.jpg
    How could I have forgotten, well yes a nice phone!
    08-06-2015 12:47 AM
    yeah I guess I wanted to see what would happen. I already knew the outcome. I find it ironic thought her parents didn't like me and didn't want me with her and my ex didn't like that. now her bf doesn't like me and doesn't want her to be my friend and she goes with it.....o.o
    Well, we still like you so hang around. ;-)
    08-06-2015 12:48 AM
    Well, we still like you so hang around. ;-)
    the thread isn't the same without me ;) hehe
    08-06-2015 12:56 AM
    I think it has little to do with liking you.

Put yourself in the other guy's shoes and ask your question again if it was him asking you.

You might surprise yourself with the answer.

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-06-2015 03:48 AM
    I'm not a fan of Dell they made their name on support for large corporations.

Their computers are average and you pay more than is necessary for them because of that support they offer.

08-06-2015 03:50 AM
145,258 ... 44744475447644774478 ...