• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    Well I guess he wouldn't fell right. Thought knowing how this went down, what would he be worried about. Anyways if I had a girlfriend and she told me about being friends with her ex I'd say that's ok. She left him for a reason.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    Sahib, there's nothing more threatening at your age than an ex. It isn't that he is worried about you per se, but young people tend to be in fluid situations at your age so anything is possible.

Call it a day and leave it well alone. If she wants to be friends with you, let her put the work in. Otherwise, there is plenty of fishes out there in the sea you should be trying to catch.

"An ex is an ex for reason".

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-06-2015 11:49 AM
    Well I guess he wouldn't fell right. Thought knowing how this went down, what would he be worried about. Anyways if I had a girlfriend and she told me about being friends with her ex I'd say that's ok. She left him for a reason.

Well that makes you either very naive or overly trusting.

Not saying a person can't be friends with their ex and it is a mature way to think but I find myself thinking that I would have difficulty with it. Especially when I was younger let alone now.

Trust is a big thing but old emotions in the right situation can bring about mishaps.

Also keep in mind that the reasons for breaking up with someone doesn't mean emotions are gone. Sometimes that reason could simply have been that moment in time.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-06-2015 11:56 AM
    They really need to go the Moto route and tell the carriers to shove it. Point in case is the latest Lumia 830 fiasco over at AT&T.
    I am hoping to wait for the Nexus devices to be released and compare them to the Moto X Pure, but I'm hearing that the Moto X Pure is in high demand and might sell out quickly. I did sign up to get notified when the Moto X Pure is available for ordering.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    worldspy99 likes this.
    08-06-2015 12:22 PM
    I am hoping to wait for the Nexus devices to be released and compare them to the Moto X Pure, but I'm hearing that the Moto X Pure is in high demand and might sell out quickly. I did sign up to get notified when the Moto X Pure is available for ordering.

It might not be a bad idea to sign up for a OPO2 as well Laura.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-06-2015 12:24 PM
    It might not be a bad idea to sign up for a OPO2 as well Laura.
    I'm underwhelmed by it. Lack of NFC is a deal breaker, since I use Google Wallet.

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-06-2015 12:26 PM
    I'm underwhelmed by it. Lack of NFC is a deal breaker, since I use Google Wallet.

Side by side things don't look too bad. However NFC is an issue and a legitimate one. I am also in the turbo/wireless charging camp which the OP2 lacks.
    Motorola Moto X Style vs OnePlus 2 - Phone specs comparison
    Laura Knotek, MSFTisMIA and azcruz like this.
    08-06-2015 12:40 PM
    Well that makes you either very naive or overly trusting.

Not saying a person can't be friends with their ex and it is a mature way to think but I find myself thinking that I would have difficulty with it. Especially when I was younger let alone now.

Trust is a big thing but old emotions in the right situation can bring about mishaps.

Also keep in mind that the reasons for breaking up with someone doesn't mean emotions are gone. Sometimes that reason could simply have been that moment in time.

Sahib, there's nothing more threatening at your age than an ex. It isn't that he is worried about you per se, but young people tend to be in fluid situations at your age so anything is possible.

Call it a day and leave it well alone. If she wants to be friends with you, let her put the work in. Otherwise, there is plenty of fishes out there in the sea you should be trying to catch.

"An ex is an ex for reason".

Posted via Xperia Z3
    i guess I am still nave to think that :P but like I said I wanted to try. now I can say I did everything I could :)
    N_LaRUE and azcruz like this.
    08-06-2015 12:42 PM
    Side by side things don't look too bad. However NFC is an issue and a legitimate one. I am also in the turbo/wireless charging camp which the OP2 lacks.
    Motorola Moto X Style vs OnePlus 2 - Phone specs comparison
    I didn't know that OnePlus 2 lacks mobile hotspot. That's another deal breaker. I'm not going to plug in to tether, especially if I want to tether multiple devices simultaneously.

worldspy99 and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-06-2015 12:50 PM
    I noticed that chucks and khaki pants look good together 😁
    sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830
    08-06-2015 01:12 PM
    This picture just turned out so well I wanted to share.

08-06-2015 01:55 PM

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08...35f60c0d2a.jpg

That's gorgeous!

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-06-2015 03:05 PM
    i guess I am still nave to think that :P but like I said I wanted to try. now I can say I did everything I could :)
    It sounds like you did this more for you than anything else.

Well, now you know. Put a fork in it and call it a day. If your paths bring you back together again, then look into it. Otherwise sail on down the line.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 08-06-2015 at 09:23 PM.
    08-06-2015 04:00 PM
    Hey folks free tacos, courtesy of Donald Trump.
    http://www.wired.com/2015/08/free-tacos-trump/

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-06-2015 04:17 PM
    What o.o where do you come up with these things !? Lol next thing you'll be saying yet anti-lumia

I'm getting them from the magical world of "Internet Stereotypes: A Land Of Cat Memes, Unicorns, Nerds, And Angry People (No Girls Allowed)."
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-06-2015 04:17 PM
    It sounds like you did this more for you than anything else.

Well, now you know. Put a form in it and call it a day. If your paths bring you back together again, then look into it. Otherwise sail on down the line.

Posted via Xperia Z3

That is right. I didn't want to have a what if I did this or that. Now I can look for mrs future Lopez 😁 lol
    hope4wp likes this.
    08-06-2015 04:52 PM
    I'm getting them from the magical world of "Internet Stereotypes: A Land Of Cat Memes, Unicorns, Nerds, And Angry People (No Girls Allowed)."

Sounds like you have been to the strange part of the internet called redit o.o
    08-06-2015 04:55 PM

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08...35f60c0d2a.jpg

Man that is a really good picture. A picture strait out of a magazine:)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-06-2015 04:56 PM
    Sounds like you have been to the strange part of the internet called redit o.o
    Never been on that site. Or any social media, for that matter.
    08-06-2015 06:13 PM
    What did you use to take that picture?
    08-06-2015 06:14 PM
    Rue's pic is nice !!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-06-2015 06:48 PM
    That is right. I didn't want to have a what if I did this or that. Now I can look for mrs future Lopez 😁 lol
    One step at a time. Get your batting average from off the interstate first...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-06-2015 09:24 PM
    What did you use to take that picture?
    Most likely a Sony Xperia Z3.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    azcruz, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-06-2015 09:24 PM
    I can't believe the system of Dell sucks.

My initial support call was routed to Malaysia yesterday, where my basic information was supposedly entered and a case # was issued. I was told a call will be made. Nada.

Followed up early today, and after an uninspiring conversation I was told to call them back if i don't get a call by 10am as the part is already available. Zilch.

Followed up 11am today, and the lady on the other line "promised" a call will be made before 1pm today. Geez.

A call from Cebu came in. They have the wrong company in their record, no address, and no ZIP code.

I breathed fresh air. Corrected the company name, and provided missing information. I was told the technician will be at my office before 1:30pm.
    sahib lopez, N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-06-2015 10:05 PM
    Never been on that site. Or any social media, for that matter.
    I think you are a perfect candidate for one :P you say more random stuff than me o.o
    08-06-2015 10:16 PM
    Suddenly i figured out how to make Windows 10 more Windows 8 esque(I hate the start menu feels like i am back in 2000s). I can just permanently leave my Surface is tablet mode regardless and now all my apps act just like the metro apps in Windows 8 and I can have the full screen start screen instead of that stupid start menu. Although i wish there was a desktop tile like before, but all is well.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    08-06-2015 10:40 PM
143,604 ... 44764477447844794480 ...