and I'm left with nothing

and I will do it again if I get the chance too :P

;) I wouldn't mind Chinese
    If it is food, we all know you don't mind Chinese or Vietnamese. Otherwise...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    08-19-2015 11:17 PM
    If it is food, we all know you don't mind Chinese or Vietnamese. Otherwise...

ill try Japanese too while I'm at it
    worldspy99 likes this.
    08-19-2015 11:33 PM
    so I ordered my surface 3 :) my surface rt is going to retire after next week. it served me well and I hope the surface 3 is the same
    08-19-2015 11:40 PM
    ill try Japanese too while I'm at it
    So she can go "wasabi" on you
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    08-19-2015 11:53 PM
    My Cortana is British as US English is broken on 10525.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-20-2015 02:52 AM
    So... my Z3 screen has broken again...

This was due to the new screen being replaced incorrectly so it got a stress crack somehow.

I've contacted the company and asked for a Sony OEM screen with casing to be ordered to get it fixed correctly this time. I'm paying the difference.

I've had a hard time with things breaking lately. :/
    08-20-2015 04:11 AM

This was due to the new screen being replaced incorrectly so it got a stress crack somehow.

I've contacted the company and asked for a Sony OEM screen with casing to be ordered to get it fixed correctly this time. I'm paying the difference.

What the...

The Sony service center here lets you wait while repairs are made.

08-20-2015 04:25 AM
    What the...

The Sony service center here lets you wait while repairs are made.

I didn't use a Sony repair centre and here they're not walk in anyway. They're through some other company which from my understanding are not very good with customer service.
    08-20-2015 04:41 AM
    I didn't use a Sony repair centre and here they're not walk in anyway. They're through some other company which from my understanding are not very good with customer service.
    Hope it gets sorted out finally.

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-20-2015 04:42 AM
    Hope it gets sorted out finally.

Hope so otherwise I'm selling the thing. :P
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    08-20-2015 05:13 AM

That sucks. Hope they get it right with the repair this time.

So...I guess you're back on your 920, eh?

08-20-2015 06:06 AM
    Morning folks. I'm struggling to find something worry and intellectually sharp to say, but my brain's out to lunch at the moment.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and worldspy99 like this.
    08-20-2015 06:50 AM
    Ironic, I'm literally on lunch at the moment. We're in a similar place, Mia.
    MSFTisMIA, N_LaRUE and worldspy99 like this.
    08-20-2015 06:53 AM

Honestly, every time I think about keeping my Z3 as my only phone, whenever u hear stories like this it reminds me of the need to get not just a spare (930), but a capable one...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-20-2015 06:58 AM
    Ironic, I'm literally on lunch at the moment. We're in a similar place, Mia.
    I'm headed into work now...they don't pay me to use my brain too much at work so sometimes I leave it at home...

My brain's out to lunch because I need a vacation. Maybe two...one with me and the GF and one where I get away for a few days just for me...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    08-20-2015 07:00 AM
    That sucks. Hope they get it right with the repair this time.

So...I guess you're back on your 920, eh?

Honestly this one is due to the repair job. I just hope they think it's the same.

The screen looks like it has an impact point but I'm confident it's a stress crack. Though whether they think so or not is a different story.

This happened at work this morning so I don't have my other phone handy. I'll change the SIM over tonight.
    08-20-2015 07:48 AM
    Honestly this one is due to the repair job. I just hope they think it's the same.

The screen looks like it has an impact point but I'm confident it's a stress crack. Though whether they think so or not is a different story.

This happened at work this morning so I don't have my other phone handy. I'll change the SIM over tonight.
    Hope you get it repaired soon.

If it worst case scenario and you had to get a new phone, what would you get?

Posted via Xperia Z3
    08-20-2015 08:05 AM
    Hope you get it repaired soon.

If it worst case scenario and you had to get a new phone, what would you get?

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Yeah but it won't be a Sony. Probably something like the Moto G 2015. Cheap in other words until next year some time.

It's going to get fixed next week. I might stop by the shop tonight on the way home to see what they have to say.
    worldspy99 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-20-2015 08:25 AM
    My Cortana is British as US English is broken on 10525.

I would like the British accent better, I think...
    azcruz likes this.
    08-20-2015 09:03 AM

That is rough...
    08-20-2015 09:04 AM
    Hope so otherwise I'm selling the thing.
    And getting a Lumia with poor battery life? (end of sarcasm)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-20-2015 09:05 AM
    Morning folks. I'm struggling to find something worry and intellectually sharp to say, but my brain's out to lunch at the moment.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Don't stress about it too much. "Worry" in lieu of "witty" will do just fine. How was lunch by the way?

How about we let Sahib do the worrying about something witty and intellectually sharp to say?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-20-2015 09:07 AM
    Honestly, every time I think about keeping my Z3 as my only phone, whenever u hear stories like this it reminds me of the need to get not just a spare (930), but a capable one...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Amen to that. Luckily I can break 5 phones and still survive😀
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-20-2015 09:08 AM
    Yeah but it won't be a Sony. Probably something like the Moto G 2015. Cheap in other words until next year some time.

It's going to get fixed next week. I might stop by the shop tonight on the way home to see what they have to say.
    Might want to consider a fruit stand offering since they do fix the phone within a couple of hours and I am sure there wasn't too much of a price difference between that and the Z3.
    08-20-2015 09:11 AM
    Might want to consider a fruit stand offering since they do fix the phone within a couple of hours and I am sure there wasn't too much of a price difference between that and the Z3.
    I got my Z3 rather cheap so it wasn't anywhere near the iPhone in price. I don't want an iPhone.

I'm not getting a Lumia either.

I know that Sony's are a pain but I'm a little annoyed at this place with their repairs. The first screen was dodgy and I think they took a gamble hoping I wouldn't notice. The second screen was nice but then they told me the casing was damaged an could possible pop the screen out.... so that's what happened. Rather silly that if you saw the casing was damaged why not tell the person and they'll probably asked to get it fixed? Now I have a broken screen again and I'm a little frustrated with them.

So now I'm getting a Sony replacement and apparently it comes with the casing. At least it better...

If not, are you interested in a Z3?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-20-2015 09:35 AM
143,644 ... 44964497449844994500 ...