WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You know what an academic is do you not? Someone who is a professional in a subject. Typically called 'professors'.

However, any subject that requires some level of maths ability and harder knowledge seems to get picked on by those who believe they are superior in other ways. It's fairly common. Even though there was this 'geek' love, there's still disdain for the well learned.

If you don't understand what I wrote that time I give up.

That's too bad now. I know its common, but there isn't much we can do about it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's too bad now. I know its common, but there isn't much we can do about it

It's called education. That's how you fix it. You praise those who do well and encourage those who don't. Unfortunately our culture seems to glorify stupidity instead.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's like saying soldiers can't shoot. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't find it funny.

I'd like to see the pictures to see if there is any humour in it. I've seen some funny engineering jokes over the years but I'm curious to see what non engineers have to say since these are probably the people making the jokes.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'd like to see the pictures to see if there is any humour in it. I've seen some funny engineering jokes over the years but I'm curious to see what non engineers have to say since these are probably the people making the jokes.
Most engineering related jokes were similar to this:
trust-me-i-amp-039-m-an-engineer_o_1897979.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss