Yup, she was. Too underaged for me to remotely take seriously. Felt nice though.

Off to get some drinks in!

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Drinks was good. My Guinness Punch (Caribbean recipe i do not take credit for as the originator) once again was a hit. The fellow threw me very subtle shade again, that's OK by me. Work was slow but I had no complaints.

All in all, a decnet day. Bed time - see y'all later...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    08-23-2015 12:42 AM
    What film did you see? How did you like it?
    Still waiting for the session to start. Hitman.

I saw the first one in HBO I think. There's no other choice as we missed The Man From Uncle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-23-2015 12:42 AM
    Still waiting for the session to start. Hitman.

I saw the first one in HBO I think. There's no other choice as we missed The Man From Uncle.

I hope the films are good!

Going to cinema is always a nice date night. I hope your GF enjoys the films.
    08-23-2015 12:55 AM
    There's hope for you yet. Nice pick. A little lightweight for my taste, but the words were in the right track...

My favorite line is who is "you more like Martin or Malcolm x"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-23-2015 01:21 AM
    And you are complaining to someone who lives in LA Metro area?
    Considering it took me almost 4 hrs when it should have been 2 1/4 hrs I think I'm allowed to say it sucked.

Basically it was all the Londoners running down to the coast (Brighton) because of the weather. I felt sorry for anyone needing to catch a plane from Gatwick. It's the same motorway.

I have a good idea what traffic is like in LA and New York.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-23-2015 02:53 AM
    I hope the films are good!

Going to cinema is always a nice date night. I hope your GF enjoys the films.
    It was her that wanted it.

Kinda shallow and they weren't able to destroy much in Singapore. He he he

sahib lopez likes this.
    08-23-2015 03:07 AM
    Considering it took me almost 4 hrs when it should have been 2 1/4 hrs I think I'm allowed to say it sucked.

Basically it was all the Londoners running down to the coast (Brighton) because of the weather. I felt sorry for anyone needing to catch a plane from Gatwick. It's the same motorway.

Also there was this tragedy that probably had something to so with the traffic issues around Brighton. I didn't know anything about this. We're weren't going to Brighton. I did see the smoke from this... Really sad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-34029764

sahib lopez likes this.
    08-23-2015 05:01 AM
    Also there was this tragedy that probably had something to so with the traffic issues around Brighton. I didn't know anything about this. We're weren't going to Brighton. I did see the smoke from this... Really sad.

Wow, that's sad.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-23-2015 10:13 AM
    Morning folks.

All I want for the start of school is a SW3 holder kit and maybe a G flex 2. I'm picking around through the offerings to see if I can come up with a better alternative to the G flex 2.

08-23-2015 10:23 AM
    Morning folks.

All I want for the start of school is a SW3 holder kit and maybe a G flex 2. I'm picking around through the offerings to see if I can come up with a better alternative to the G flex 2.

Looks like if I get the G Flex 2 it has to be the AT&T version...but for $250, I guess I can stomach it...

08-23-2015 10:55 AM
    Looks like if I get the G Flex 2 it has to be the AT&T version...but for $250, I guess I can stomach it...

I still rather the Moto Maxx, honestly. But, I'll probably purchase the G Flex 2 on Friday if this deal is still around.

08-23-2015 11:08 AM
    Morning folks.

Good morning. A better alternative is money in the bank😁
    08-23-2015 11:19 AM

That crash is a bummer!
    08-23-2015 11:19 AM

This exodus happens every Friday here. Freeways are loaded up around 3PM. I had to wait it out in the hospital cafeteria last Friday with my little one till the worst was over around 6PM and it still took us an hour for what is normally a 35 minute drive.
    08-23-2015 11:21 AM
    Good morning. A better alternative is money in the bank😁
    If you have a $100 bill that I can literally make calls and view emails on, I'll be very excited.

sahib lopez likes this.
    08-23-2015 11:27 AM
    This week was a hectic one. Finally managed to get some bodywork done on my car, which meant I was without it for most of the week. It looks good now, although it has meant that I can see that one small panel is a slightly different colour to the rest of the car when the last owner has had some bad repair work done. At some point I might have to get that fixed. Bah!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-23-2015 11:39 AM
    This is how bored I am in the current moment...but hey, I'm allowed a few moments like this occasionally.

I'm typing this post with the screen cast option up on the GF's TV as she is walking through the house saying "I don't want to read what you're posting online on my TV".

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Attached Thumbnails 107094.jpg  
    08-23-2015 12:22 PM
    Anyways folks. Enjoy a wonderful Sunday... gonna go set up the GF's new bed frame in a few. She's got a nice wood bed frame but the makers were cheap with the support beams so that has to be replaced.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    08-23-2015 12:24 PM
    We just got done baking these
    08-23-2015 02:41 PM

That's very unfortunate :/

08-23-2015 04:55 PM
    This week was a hectic one. Finally managed to get some bodywork done on my car, which meant I was without it for most of the week. It looks good now, although it has meant that I can see that one small panel is a slightly different colour to the rest of the car when the last owner has had some bad repair work done. At some point I might have to get that fixed. Bah!
    Sometimes I think you and rue are mostly fixing your cars instead of driving them :p

08-23-2015 04:57 PM
    This is how bored I am in the current moment...but hey, I'm allowed a few moments like this occasionally.

I'm typing this post with the screen cast option up on the GF's TV as she is walking through the house saying "I don't want to read what you're posting online on my TV".

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I see the post you posted on a post. It's postception !

08-23-2015 04:59 PM
    Looks like the cookie on the top left corner got more than just chocolate chips :p

08-23-2015 05:00 PM
    Sometimes I think you and rue are mostly fixing your cars instead of driving them :p

If something needs fixing, it's best to fix it. It will often mean maintaining the value of it when you come to sell it later.
    azcruz, sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-23-2015 05:16 PM
    If something needs fixing, it's best to fix it. It will often mean maintaining the value of it when you come to sell it later.
    oh I get you. fix something right away is good.
    08-23-2015 11:17 PM
145,307 ... 45014502450345044505 ...