Doesn't science also move forward from failure as well?
    Nothing is nothing, also in science...
    10-08-2013 08:02 AM
    Sucks getting old doesn't it. :P
    Yeah - although 35 isn't exactly old - just using a mouse for well over half my life has taken its toll on my fair hands.
    10-08-2013 08:06 AM
    [INFO][/INFO]
    Yeah - although 35 isn't exactly old - just using a mouse for well over half my life has taken its toll on my fair hands.
    I had to think for a moment how long I've been using a mouse. Must be at least more than half my life. I'm only 7 years older than you. However 40s bring along some fun stuff I tell you. :P

My fingers start to cramp while typing. That's due to the 25+ years I've been doing it. I learned to touch type around 11/12 yo.
    martinmc78 likes this.
    10-08-2013 08:13 AM
    Damn Nokia music is starting to annoy me.
    10-08-2013 08:14 AM

I had to think for a moment how long I've been using a mouse. Must be at least more than half my life. I'm only 7 years older than you. However 40s bring along some fun stuff I tell you. :P

My fingers start to cramp while typing. That's due to the 25+ years I've been doing it. I learned to touch type around 11/12 yo.
    If I think back I started using CAD at around 15 so that's 20 years of between 8 and 12 hour days 5-7 days a week add in all the hours of PC gaming I did in between and I was using a computer from about 8 years old - console before that and console on a regular basis even now. Add it all up that's a hell of a long time with my hand in one position.
    10-08-2013 08:24 AM
    If I think back I started using CAD at around 15 so that's 20 years of between 8 and 12 hour days 5-7 days a week add in all the hours of PC gaming I did in between and I was using a computer from about 8 years old - console before that and console on a regular basis even now. Add it all up that's a hell of a long time with my hand in one position.
    Yeah that would do it. I think your mouse usage out does mine as I wasn't a gamer. I also wasn't working 8 - 12 hours a day with a mouse from 15. I was for using tools for long periods of time, some of which have caused some of my discomfort in my hands I'm sure. RSI being what it is.
    10-08-2013 08:45 AM
    Yeah that would do it. I think your mouse usage out does mine as I wasn't a gamer. I also wasn't working 8 - 12 hours a day with a mouse from 15. I was for using tools for long periods of time, some of which have caused some of my discomfort in my hands I'm sure. RSI being what it is.
    Yeah the only benefit is by the time im 40 I will be able to take up eagle claw kung fu and pick it up with ease
    N_LaRUE and stmav like this.
    10-08-2013 08:47 AM
    Thing of it is - is 90 a worthwhile price for holding off arthritis in my hand for a few more years.

The immediate answer is yes of course. Then I look at my bank balance and other outgoings and I answer hell no.
    You should look at this, its cheaper and servers well :)
    10-08-2013 09:03 AM
    I need to complain to Nokia Music. They need better music selection and some filters. There's just some types of music I don't want to listen to. Sigh I guess I should look into xBox music more. Nokia just isn't doing it.
    10-08-2013 09:04 AM
    I need to complain to Nokia Music. They need better music selection and some filters. There's just some types of music I don't want to listen to. Sigh I guess I should look into xBox music more. Nokia just isn't doing it.
    Do they not have the genre you like? Or are the songs in that genre rotten and repetitive?
    10-08-2013 09:09 AM
    I would recommend Spotify, if the app wasn't that terrible on Windows Phone.

Well, I'm frustrated, I'm tired, I'll set some stuff up and then go home and clean the bathroom.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-08-2013 09:11 AM
    You should look at this, its cheaper and servers well :)
    To look at yeah its good - but I couldn't use it for 12 hour shifts at work and it doesn't solve the problem I have with it not being customisable to the shape of my hand. The RAT is the only series of mice that allows you to adjust every aspect of the mouse so your hand is in its most comfortable and functional position. I used a RAT 7 for 2 years and within 2 weeks of me using it I stopped getting cramp in my hand and fingers permanently. The scroll wheel broke about 3 months ago and since ive been using a standard ergonomic mouse the cramps have started coming back with a vengeance.
    10-08-2013 09:13 AM
    Do they not have the genre you like? Or are the songs in that genre rotten and repetitive?
    Genre is OK. In reference to the second part, both. I'm currently listening to 'Alternative Metal' and they got 3 Doors Down - Here without you. I'm sorry that does not compute. Worse is that if I go to Alternative Rock, the song will be there too. Which has happened already with other songs. On top of that there are just some types of groups that don't interest me. I had two Christian Metal groups (WTF?) in a row and then a third one two songs later. Then Creed! FFS!
    10-08-2013 09:16 AM
    I can recommend xbox music the ability to download any and as many albums as you like is great. The 6.99 a month is worth it.
    10-08-2013 09:16 AM
    I can recommend xbox music the ability to download any and as many albums as you like is great. The 6.99 a month is worth it.
    What's the selection like? That's my biggest question.
    10-08-2013 09:19 AM
    Genre is OK. In reference to the second part, both. I'm currently listening to 'Alternative Metal' and they got 3 Doors Down - Here without you. I'm sorry that does not compute. Worse is that if I go to Alternative Rock, the song will be there too. Which has happened already with other songs. On top of that there are just some types of groups that don't interest me. I had two Christian Metal groups (WTF?) in a row and then a third one two songs later. Then Creed! FFS!
    I could see where that would suck. I guess I'm lucky that the Blues genre doesn't really matter much if they overlap. And so far for me it's been just Blues. But I have noticed some things in Classic Rock that definitely aren't.
    10-08-2013 09:22 AM
    What's the selection like? That's my biggest question.
    Immense.

I can download virtually everything from James Brown live at the Apollo 1967 to the new Chase & Status album released yesterday
    10-08-2013 09:22 AM
    How current is the selection? There are some new albums I wouldn't mind listening to for that much a month.
    10-08-2013 09:23 AM
    Immense.

I can download virtually everything from James Brown live at the Apollo 1967 to the new Chase & Status album released yesterday
    I'll have to look into it more. My wife uses Spotify at the moment, the free version and likes it so may be hard to get her to let go. :P
    10-08-2013 09:24 AM
    I could see where that would suck. I guess I'm lucky that the Blues genre doesn't really matter much if they overlap. And so far for me it's been just Blues. But I have noticed some things in Classic Rock that definitely aren't.
    I don't know the Blues section but yeah I can see the Rock/Classic Rock overlapping.

I haven't been overly impressed with the selection of music. Some is good and some is new to me so that's good. However even the new stuff gets old after hearing it 3-4 times.
    10-08-2013 09:26 AM
    Immense.

I've heard the W8 app is pretty rough or has it been fixed?
    10-08-2013 09:27 AM
    I could use a lollipop!
    10-08-2013 09:28 AM
    I could use a lollipop!
    Nice interference... :P
    10-08-2013 09:29 AM
    I've heard the W8 app is pretty rough or has it been fixed?
    W8 app is still rough but the 8.1 app makes it so much more functional and its only 9 days till that's officially available - the other bonus is your collection gets saved to the cloud so you can log in to music.xbox.com and have your whole catalogue there to listen to online from any pc
    10-08-2013 09:34 AM
    I could use a lollipop!
    lolli.jpg
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-08-2013 09:37 AM
144,782 ... 449450451452453 ...