Heavy rain last night, you can actually surf...

Speaking of surf...I'll post a pic soon.
    09-08-2015 11:31 PM
    Surfers at Pismo Beach over the weekend. Picture taken by my friend with his fancy camera and lens.
    Attached Thumbnails img-20150905-wa0006.jpg  
    N_LaRUE, sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-08-2015 11:32 PM
    Speaking of surf...I'll post a pic soon.

Good enough? Ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE, sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-08-2015 11:37 PM
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...afe7cea7e5.jpg

Good enough? Ha ha

That is pretty bad...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-08-2015 11:39 PM
    That is pretty bad...
    We also have the world's longest parking lot, about 18 kilometers.

The photo was also last night...

09-08-2015 11:41 PM
    We also have the world's longest parking lot, about 18 kilometers.

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...d6c8517842.jpg

The photo was also last night...

Was this in Manila or somewhere else?
    09-08-2015 11:46 PM
    Manila. The main road stretching from north to south that is called EDSA.

Just add for instant traffic.

09-08-2015 11:47 PM
    dscf3286.jpg
    A picture of the Milky Way from the campground. My friend took this picture using his Fuji XT-10 camera. Pretty neat, I think.
    azcruz, N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    09-08-2015 11:48 PM
    Looks like we may have a great wave here in the area to end the summer. I don't mind, hopefully it isn't something terrible.

Honestly, I'm not looking forward to winter this year...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    We've had an average summer here and were pretty much into autumn already. I talked to my mum the other day and they had temps above 30C last week, which is fairly high for Toronto plus added high humidity.

We're barely making it to 20C, cloud, some rain and around 10C at night. I guess it's possible we may still get a warm spell but I'm not holding my breath.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    09-09-2015 12:04 AM
    We've had an average summer here and were pretty much into autumn already. I talked to my mum the other day and they had temps above 30C, which is fairly high for Toronto plus added high humidity.

We're barely making it to 20C, cloud, some rain and around 10C at night. I guess it's possible we may still get a warm spell but I'm not holding my breath.

We have an excessive heat warning in effect right now. Today it hit 104F and tomorrow will be about the same...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-09-2015 12:05 AM
    We have an excessive heat warning in effect right now. Today it hit 104F and tomorrow will be about the same...
    I can live without those temps. Had enough of them in Australia. I want complaining so much as showing the contrast.

09-09-2015 12:15 AM
    For a minute I thought those were real horses

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    Here's a clearer picture. It was very difficult to get one as the were so many people around and they ask wanted to touch and examine the sculptures.

The detail is very good. It's made of concrete.

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-09-2015 12:17 AM
    Busy, aren't we? I had a mini reprieve this week with class tonight being off due to the holiday and Thursday's class being cancelled with the professor out of town on a conference.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Well you will get some extra time on your hands this week:). I on the other hand, I gotta read 3 books for my programming class 2 from a website , and one from a book , for my intro to business apps I have to read 1 chapter and re read 3 chapters for my test on Wednesday , finally I have to read a chapter for my psychology class. To much reading Mia to much reading I say !!!

09-09-2015 12:26 AM
    Here's a clearer picture. It was very difficult to get one as the were so many people around and they ask wanted to touch and examine the sculptures.

The detail is very good. It's made of concrete.

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...719c721a5f.jpg

The picture was good don't get me wrong :p. My eyes tricked me for a second as I thought those were real horses :p I am pretty amazed that they made sculptures out of concrete. Pretty cool

09-09-2015 12:29 AM
    Getting to 101 here in my neck of the woods

09-09-2015 12:30 AM
    The picture was good don't get me wrong . My eyes tricked me for a second as I thought those were real horses I am pretty amazed that they made sculptures out of concrete. Pretty cool

Do you know what the meaning is though?

09-09-2015 12:56 AM
    This photo of our flooding yesterday came from The Wall Street Journal.

09-09-2015 01:54 AM
    Anybody remember since when build 10532 for desktop been out?

09-09-2015 02:43 AM
    This photo of our flooding yesterday came from The Wall Street Journal.
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...16fb4d8f46.jpg

That's insane...
    09-09-2015 03:11 AM
    Anybody remember since when build 10532 for desktop been out?

I'm guessing around this time?

Windows 10 Insider preview build 10532 adds Cortana in Japan, English in Australia, Canada and India | Windows Central
    09-09-2015 03:15 AM
    Oh yes, thanks. Appreciate it. Looks like I've lost interest in tracking builds.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-09-2015 04:18 AM
    Morning folks. Back on the beam again.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-09-2015 06:33 AM
    So here's a slight synopsis of how app dominant and big screen obsessed people have become thanks to OEMs, and why throwing out a segment of users is dangerous.

The regulars here remember that that last year, I bought an unlocked international 8X for a dear friend of mine. She's got small hands, and I picked the 8X because while it was an older model in 2014, it's a good starter smartphone.

Fast forward to a year later, and HTC drops support and she's fighting through the random shut off issue. I suggested to her she can now move to Android since she doesn't have iOS money. She goes to me: "the windows app store isn't all that...I just cannot find certain apps".

She listed her wish list and I sent her the Moto G to look at. I told her it was a little bit more expensive than the 8X at the time I bought it, and she balked at buying it. Truth be told, if means weren't an issue, she's a great candidate for a Z3 Compact (or get her a G Flex 2 with a Sony smartband talk, but she wouldn't bite for that). I would suggest the Desire 626, but it is a little bit underpowered. I would go Chinese, but I cannot see she wielding anything over 5"...she thought the 8X was huge.

It is hard for people to who want smaller phones and very good features at an affordable price. Some of us forget that not everyone has money for the upper midrange or these flagships.

These are the people Microsoft should be targeting. But with the skepticism of the strength of the app store and the delay in their lineup's refresh, I doubt their success to land or keep users like my friend...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-09-2015 06:57 AM
    Why do I feel that while the numbers are good under Obama's run, we still feel like two-three things away from happening to be in another recession?

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-09-2015 07:05 AM
    Why do I feel that while the numbers are good under Obama's run, we still feel like two-three things away from happening to be in another recession?

Posted via Xperia Z3

Because it's been over 7 years since the last one and time is ripe. They seem to happen about that rate every time.
    09-09-2015 09:04 AM
144,472 ... 45204521452245234524 ...