well It turns out that I get out of class early....YAY!!!! now to go home .....
    10-08-2013 02:44 PM
    well It turns out that I get out of class early....YAY!!!! now to go home .....
    I learned the basic step of Foxtrot today.

Good thing I go there with a friend. Personally I would have never signed up on my own, but there are people who did it. And one woman didn't come today, so the poor guy had to stand on the side. They changed partners from time to time, but of course people that came together didn't just do this. So they had always to wait until there was a general partner change.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-08-2013 02:52 PM
    Is it scary that only a few days after I go back into school, it feels like lve been there for weeks.

And since I updated GDR2 i keep hitting the lower comma key instead of the space bar.
    10-08-2013 03:22 PM
    WPC, take control take control of your city. Behold, the instrument of your liberation! Identify yourself to the world!
    10-08-2013 03:43 PM
    WPC, take control take control of your city. Behold, the instrument of your liberation! Identify yourself to the world!
    Is it just me, or do other people have the "WTF did i just walk into?" when they first read BP's posts on this thread?
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    10-08-2013 04:38 PM
    Okok as you guys know I always post stuff if I see some more windows phones and surfaces and today again on the bus I saw a guy that seemed to be in his early 20's had the 521
    LMZR likes this.
    10-08-2013 04:44 PM
    Is it just me, or do other people have the "WTF did i just walk into?" when they first read BP's posts on this thread?
    I do at times and I just go with it and say the opposite
    10-08-2013 04:45 PM
    where is everyone did I say something
    10-08-2013 10:31 PM
    hmm day 3 of my letter and still not done ,...hahahaha this is hard
    10-08-2013 10:57 PM
    You didn't say a thing wrong. :)

I had a pretty good day today, now putting more music onto my Lumia 520. I've already got maybe 200+ songs on there.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-08-2013 11:59 PM
    You didn't say a thing wrong. :)

I had a pretty good day today, now putting more music onto my Lumia 520. I've already got maybe 200+ songs on there.
    I could never put song songs on my 810 beaucse I have an MP3 player for that and now I am going to take off
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-09-2013 12:15 AM
    good night all !!!!!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-09-2013 12:15 AM
    I was at the cinema seeing Gravity. It's a great movie. I highly recommend it (and recommend the 3d version, which I saw). I don't think it would be as intense if not in 3d.
    Chregu likes this.
    10-09-2013 12:21 AM
    I was at the cinema seeing Gravity. It's a great movie. I highly recommend it (and recommend the 3d version, which I saw). I don't think it would be as intense if not in 3d.
    What genre would you categorise is as?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-09-2013 12:25 AM
    If you'd like to see something fancy/novel/unique watch 'In Time' or 'Elysium' or both.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-09-2013 12:56 AM
    This is funny: Fujitsu made a Windows 8 tablet with a fan that works underwater

Another day, another article defending Engadget ;-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    Waking up before the sunrises should be illegal ugh its going to be a long day!
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and mpt15 like this.
    If you'd like to see something fancy/novel/unique watch 'In Time' or 'Elysium' or both.
    In Time was such a st.... it was a movie that... well, I will hold back with my opinion and just leave this here:

In Time - Rotten Tomatoes

I don't think District 9 is as good as the hype would tell you, not at all, I'm still looking forward to see Elysium.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-09-2013 12:58 AM
    Went for a run today, during the first half hour it was still dark and foggy. Very cool atmosphere. I always run through a short tunnel, and you couldn't see anything in there. For a second I crept myself out by thinking about the problem I'd have stumbling over a corpse without a light to see what it was.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-09-2013 01:01 AM
    I'd probably say 'drama'. It doesn't fit the 'science-fiction' genre or the 'action' genre.
    10-09-2013 01:08 AM
    In Time was such a st.... it was a movie that... well, I will hold back with my opinion and just leave this here:

In Time - Rotten Tomatoes

I don't think District 9 is as good as the hype would tell you, not at all, I'm still looking forward to see Elysium.
    Hmm, have you watched any of these,
    The Darkest Hour
    Inception
    Centurion
    Saints & Soldiers
    Into the white
    Pearl Harbor
    U 571
    Valkyre

I've seen some more, but I find these quite cool :).
    10-09-2013 02:01 AM
    Morning. I actually feel semi normal this morning. I actually slept for about 8 hours. Still feeling a touch rough as expected but I don't feel like a zombie. Still having issues typing... though that just might be my age. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    10-09-2013 02:09 AM
    That's me every day, except when the sun stays up longer. :P
    10-09-2013 02:10 AM
    . For a second I crept myself out by thinking about the problem I'd have stumbling over a corpse without a light to see what it was.
    So you have a problem with corpses being left in tunnels? Where do you live again?
    10-09-2013 02:11 AM
    So you have a problem with corpses being left in tunnels? Where do you live again?
    I've slept for 8 hours and went for an one hour run this morning. That means I feel very well today and suddenly science is fun again!

I don't think there are too many corpses in tunnels around here. Maybe I have just watched too many TV shows, yesterday the Halloween special of Simpsons. Could that be the reason?
    10-09-2013 02:20 AM
143,557 ... 451452453454455 ...