time to read computational fairytales for my programing class
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-2015 05:00 PM
    looks like the OPO 2 didn't live up to the flagship killer after all
    Their marketing tagline is "The 2016 Flagship Killer", unfortunately it is not even a "2014 Flagship Killer".
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-2015 05:27 PM
    Their marketing tagline is "The 2016 Flagship Killer", unfortunately it is not even a "2014 Flagship Killer".
    Like some company's affordable flagship. He he

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-2015 05:29 PM
    This was the best part of the day...I scored this from winning the first week of the local office NFL pool.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    Attached Thumbnails 5761.jpg  
    09-16-2015 05:50 PM
    Occasionally The Verge does post something readable...
    Mossberg: It?s time to free the smartphone | The Verge

In this particular case it is because of Walt Mossberg who used to run All Things Digital and was at WSJ up until last year. Really nice article, something MSFTisMIA and I have been advocating along with RumoredNow here on WC.
    If this does happen, data rates will be the next battleground. Carrier won't give this up here as easily u til they're able to find a way to recoup the perceived loss income.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-2015 07:02 PM
    Hopefully you will get it soon!
    I called Moto today, since it was supposed to arrive yesterday but is still being built. Apparently, the royal blue back was popular. Moto is waiting for parts. The rep told me it should arrive on 9/21 or 9/23.
    azcruz likes this.
    09-16-2015 08:48 PM
    Yes, today went to ****. Even the money I won wasn't worth anything because I was hit with a $620 light bill that I have to call in the morning to contest. I'm still behind on my charting for this weekend, as my coworker called out sick today and left me stck with the newbies who I leg see some patients solo because of the volume. If I'm stuck paying this light bill, the out of state trip is cancelled for her birthday and she now doesn't want to go down the coast again.

The GF's CPU in the kit she bought has a bent pin - that could be the cause of the problem. So she's agonizing (and dragging me through this agony) as to whether she wants to return the kit whole or buy/get a replacement CPU.

I'm just in an annoyed and agitated place tonight. I drank some Guinness and that didn't help.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-16-2015 10:26 PM
    That's an expensive bill!

Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-2015 10:28 PM
    Yes, today went to ****. Even the money I won wasn't worth anything because I was hit with a $620 light bill that I have to call in the morning to contest. I'm still behind on my charting for this weekend, as my coworker called out sick today and left me stck with the newbies who I let see some patients solo because of the high volume. If I'm stuck paying this light bill, the out of state trip is cancelled for her birthday and she now doesn't want to go down the coast again if that happens.

The GF's CPU in the kit she bought has a bent pin - that could be the cause of the problem. So she's agonizing (and dragging me through this agony) as to whether she wants to return the kit whole or buy/get a replacement CPU.

I'm just in an annoyed and agitated place tonight. I drank some Guinness and that didn't help.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I'm not complaining here. Hopefully some sleep will help. Today just wasn't my day.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-2015 10:34 PM
    Yes, today went to ****. Even the money I won wasn't worth anything because I was hit with a $620 light bill that I have to call in the morning to contest. I'm still behind on my charting for this weekend, as my coworker called out sick today and left me stck with the newbies who I leg see some patients solo because of the volume. If I'm stuck paying this light bill, the out of state trip is cancelled for her birthday and she now doesn't want to go down the coast again.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Ugh! That's more than enough hassle for a month, much less a day!

I hope things get better for you.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-16-2015 10:35 PM
    That's an expensive bill!

Most my bill has ever been is $50. Cheapest has been $15. I usually pay around $20 monthly.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    09-16-2015 10:36 PM
    Just the fact that it lacks NFC was a deal-breaker for me. I use Google Wallet now, and I'll use Android Pay when it's available.
    09-16-2015 10:37 PM
    Ugh! That's more than enough hassle for a month, much less a day!

I hope things get better for you.
    I hope so, but I don't think the week will get much better.

I'll just work through it, as per usual.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    09-16-2015 10:39 PM
    I hope so, but I don't think the week will get much better.

I'll just work through it, as per usual.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Sorry to hear that.

Good luck with everything.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-16-2015 11:16 PM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    on the bright side now you know that you didn't build the computer wrong :P
    Laura Knotek, azcruz and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-16-2015 11:49 PM
    on the bright side now you know that you didn't build the computer wrong :P
    And that explains why it won't POST...

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    09-16-2015 11:55 PM
    I'm off to bed, what a long day.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-17-2015 01:51 AM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    That sounds like a normal electricity bill for a house in Toronto Canada... no I'm not kidding.

The bent pin explains the whole problem for why things didn't work as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes the pin can be bent back, just depends how badly it's bent. At least that's sorted but unfortunately you still have the issue of what happens next.

You should have went for the hard stuff after a day like that. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-17-2015 02:29 AM
    I'm not complaining here. Hopefully some sleep will help. Today just wasn't my day.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Sleep always helps.I finally got some decent sleep last night. Still tired though. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-17-2015 02:31 AM
    Hilariously true...
    Ed Boland and sahib lopez like this.
    09-17-2015 03:12 AM
    That sounds like a normal electricity bill for a house in Toronto Canada... no I'm not kidding.

The bent pin explains the whole problem for why things didn't work as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes the pin can be bent back, just depends how badly it's bent. At least that's sorted but unfortunately you still have the issue of what happens next.

If I went for any harder liquor, I'd have called out from work today. While that's not a bad idea, I'm so behind on charting that would screw me over even more.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    09-17-2015 05:34 AM
    Sleep always helps.I finally got some decent sleep last night. Still tired though. :P
    It didn't help much in this situation, but I'll make do. At least it's a new day today.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-17-2015 05:36 AM

I've lived in my apartment for 5 years. Even with my ex here, my bill never passed $50. You're telling me with the same usage I've always had, I'm paying in one month what I've paid in 2 years combined? Not acceptable.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    09-17-2015 05:39 AM
    Although I subscribed to this technician claim about bent pin, I'd say I won't buy it again as modern processors no longer have pins, just flat contacts.
    09-17-2015 05:56 AM
    I've lived in my apartment for 5 years. Even with my ex here, my bill never passed $50. You're telling me with the same usage I've always had, I'm paying in one month what I've paid in 2 years combined? Not acceptable.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    I wasn't suggesting that you needed to pay more I was just stating a silly thing. Electricity has gotten ridiculously expensive in Toronto.

There is obviously a mistake with the electrical company reading. I hate dealing with utility companies and other services, they tend to be more anti customer service than any other service provider. At least here.
    09-17-2015 05:58 AM
144,469 ... 45324533453445354536 ...